Start by marking “Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)

Watch Me (Stepping Up #1)

Twelve young dancers are competing for the dream. Only one will win. But with sabotaged sets and flooded living quarters, the "Curse" threatens both competitors and crew. And unless she can turn this train wreck into a TV triumph, producer Meagan Tippan's dream will be the Curse's last victim….

Enter security head and former Special Forces soldier—and all-around pain in Mea
Published August 21st 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me

~ Becs ~
Quick and easy contemporary romance taking place on a Reality style TV Dance show. Meagan is the producer and Sam is head of security. They've both suffered career-ending injuries - his as a Special Forces soldier and hers as a dancer. This brings them together as they both attempt to forge new lives and new careers.

The romance simmers gently between them with Meagan in constant denial about her feelings but Sam isn't about to let her shut down and refuse him and they have some fairly hot scenes
Shell
Oct 24, 2012 Shell rated it really liked it
Watch Me by Lisa Renee Jones

Stepping Up Series

Meagan Tippan is more than just the producer of a reality dance show, America’s Stepping Up. It’s her baby and the last chance to prove to everyone, including herself, that she has what it takes and is worth the risk. One that proved even riskier since the series of mishaps began on set causing rumors to swell and consume the entire cast and crew as well as the media who had glammed on to the news.

Samuel Kellar, head of security, knew Meagan was the
Kathy
Mar 02, 2013 Kathy rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Larena
Aug 28, 2012 Larena rated it it was amazing
Meagan Tippan is a producer that is trying to make twelve young dancers dreams come true with a reality TV show. But there are rumors of a curse when sets are sabotaged and their living quarters end up flooded. If Meagan can’t turn things around and quickly the dancers’ dreams aren’t the only dreams that won’t be coming true but Meagan’s dream of the TV show being a hit won’t happen either.

Sam Kellar is a former Special Forces and now head of security. While it is his job to make sure the secur
Passion For Pages

Watch Me is the typical Blaze book – hot, fun, sexy…and predictable. But that doesn’t stop me from enjoying it! I love all things Blaze.

I usually buy all my Blaze, but while browsing Net Galley I saw a new one from Ms. Jones and had to have it, like, now. I loved her book If I Were You and cannot wait until the squeal.

I’m a sucker for reality TV as well, and although I never got into Dancing with the Stars or You Think You Can Dance, one of my
Evie
Oct 03, 2015 Evie rated it really liked it
This was a quick and fun read with a bit of steam in it. I don't usually read Harlequin, and when/if I do I'm a bit picky on what I do read. This was one I could not pass on.

Lisa Renee Jones has quickly become one of my go to authors and so I knew I was in for a good read, and she did not dissapoint.

Reading this book was as if I was watching one of the one too many reality shows currently out there. Except Watch Me is focused on dancing for a dream. There was a bit of intrigue, steam, a hot her
E.
Aug 15, 2012 E. rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Meagan Tippan is the producer of a dance reality show which seems to operating under a few handicaps, including a hostile assistant named Kiki Reynolds, a romantic tug of war going on between several of the contestants and a series of accidents that are causing rumors of a curse to circulate. The last thing she needs is to have her life complicated by a searing attraction for her hunky head of security, Sam Kellar. Sam is a Special Forces soldier who had to give up his dream of lifelong enlistme ...more
Rhonda
Sep 08, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Watch Me has a lot love scenes. I skimmed over them. I really like the plot of the story and the characters.
The main plot is the making a reality show of dancers and after the dancers are down to certain amount all live together and live dancing competion with someone being voted off the show. But the show is cursed or is it.
Meagan Tippan had dreamed up the show but things keep going wrong. Broken pipes,fire,tornado,fights and back stabbing.
Samuel kellar is security that the studio has in
Stephanie Collins
Sep 03, 2012 Stephanie Collins rated it liked it
Meagan is just trying to get her dream off the ground and give the viewing audience a chance to see dancers at work. She used to dance until an injury pulled her from it but has made the best of things to become a producer who has sold the network on a dance competition show. She's driven to make it succeed even with wht appears to be a curse operating on set. We first meet her when she is forced out of the house they are staying in by a fire alarm complete with sprinklers. While trying to turn ...more
Renee
Sep 24, 2012 Renee rated it really liked it
This was such a read. In romance and television there are nasty people and then there are total bitches. Kiki was Megan's thorn. What an evil girl! Megan started out at Julliard with a promise and then she got injured. Next phase starts with her major shifting to television and a dream for a dance show where contestants live together. Viola there is the plot, drama and bitchiness. When the head of security as former war hero Sam gets under Megan's skin the sparks fly.

As Meg and Sam are just sta
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Lee's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

The concept behind Watch Me was something that I really enjoyed considering I am a reality television fan.

Meagan Tippan is a TV producer with a new reality dance show she is trying to launch. So far everything has gone wrong and the cast and crew of the show are convinced there is a curse.

Meagan doesn’t buy into the whole curse business but she will admit that her attraction the Sam, the head of studio security, is a problem she DOES NOT want to have.

Sam Ke
Clarke
1.7-2.2 Stars. Public Library 1/19/15. I've not read anything by this author but I liked the description. Unfortunately there is more bickering and sexual tension then dancing. I wasn't feeling the characters if we weren't being told about their sexual tension (instead of showed) we were being treated to Megan's whining. Megan's motto should be my way or the highway. I can understand wanting things to go your way but when you're being difficult to be contrary takes things a step too far. Sam our ...more
Hsiau Wei
Sep 12, 2012 Hsiau Wei rated it liked it
This book tell the story of Meagan and Sam who is working together in a reality show; Meagan as the producer and Sam. the Head of Security. Accidents seems to be happening rampantly in the reality show and Sam is being roped in to do the damage control to save the show. Both of them seems to hit it off instantly and between the two of them, Meagan seems to be trying hard to resist the fireworks between them.

I like the fact that although this book focus mainly on the relationship between Meagan
Sep 15, 2012 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: own

In a sea of re-used and overused romance novel themes, it was so refreshing to read a novel that is as current as it gets. Reality TV, especially a dance show - and then throw in the possibility of a curse? Perfect set up for a romance novel in these times. I could do without backstabbing and vindictive people, but I get that it adds to the drama that is reality TV, and subsequently this book as well. I loved the matching damaged set of Meagan and Sam, and how their pasts and current situation b
Ginger Warrick
Aug 09, 2012 Ginger Warrick rated it it was amazing
Great book about dreams and drive staged where of all places a reality TV. Great story I loved Sam and Meg and the whole cast. Can't wait for the next book. I mean I was in love from page one there is a small side character named Ginger. Keep them comin
Jojo
It was ok. Some problems here and there, not much character development and a very simple (and weak) plot. But at least is readable.
Kate
Nov 11, 2012 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the hero and heroine, but I really didn't like the setting/background. All of the dance competition/employee drama became annoying very quickly.
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2013
Sherri
Sherri rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2013
Janette
Janette rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Maria Newton
Maria Newton rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2013
Lilian  Oliveira
Lilian Oliveira rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Stacie Schneider
Stacie Schneider rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Amy Crook
Amy Crook rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2012
Agnes
Agnes rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2015
Cim
Cim rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2013
Elly
Elly rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Mighty Quinns: Kieran (The Mighty Quinns, #20)
  • Full Surrender
  • The Guy Most Likely To...
  • No Going Back
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • The Phoenix
  • Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night (Made in Montana, #1)
  • Night After Night...
  • Born Ready
  • Northern Encounter (Harlequin Blaze, #575)
  • The Wedding Fling (Harlequin Blaze #734)
  • Have Me
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add
More about Lisa Renee Jones...

Stepping Up (3 books)
  • Follow My Lead (Stepping Up Trilogy, #2)
  • Winning Moves (Stepping Up Trilogy, #3)