Start by marking “Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)” as Want to Read:
Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)

Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins #3)

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  183 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
An injured woman in a wedding veil on Jack Colby's ranch property? Jack has no idea who she is—and neither does she. "Kendra" doesn't know her name, what the veil is all about or where she belongs. And since Jack's entire life changed with the unwelcome discovery of a twin brother, he's not in the mood for secrets or surprises. Like finding out that Kendra might be spoken ...more
Published August 21st 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Carbon Copy Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carbon Copy Cowboy

Carole
Jul 23, 2012 Carole rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Can't wait to find out Grayson's story next time and to find out if their mother wakes up out of the coma and if they find their father alive and well. This is a really good series so far. Good story-telling by the author.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Twins
Category: Inspirational Romance
Judy
Nov 04, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
Carbon Copy Cowboy by Arlene James
Texas Twins Series Book 3
Jack Colby was never quite satisfied that he didn’t know more of his past. Who was his father? Did he have other relatives? But his mom, Belle, refused to answer. On the final day he asked they argued and she took off on her horse, ended up being thrown and has been in a coma ever since. Jack has carried the guilt and blame for that day. Refusing to look for the past didn’t work when his new sister showed up and he found out about his tw
Rhonda
Sep 08, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Texas Twin book 3

This is third book in the series and so far have liked them all but I want some answers for them soon.
This is a clean read. It is Love Inspire so thier is mention of prayer, scripture that is part of story.
Jack Colby was out riding fence on his ranch when he saw a car speeding too fast for that road. Sure enough he saw the crash. When Jack made it to the car he saw it was a stranger wearing a wedding veil and jeans.
She woke up in the local hospital with no identy,no purse
Paula-O
Oct 30, 2012 Paula-O rated it really liked it
Love inspired Texas Twins series by Arlene James "Carbon Copy Cowboy"

Jack Colby is riding his ranch deep in thought because he has learned recently that he has a twin brother (an identical one) that he never knew existed. this news was on top of his sister meeting a young woman who they now knew was her twin sister. So many changes and so many questions with no answers...
It is at this moment he sees a little red car driving so fast towards a bad curve in the road and he prays for the person insi
Janine
Sep 09, 2013 Janine rated it it was amazing
"Carbon Copy Cowboy" by Arleen Jones is the third book of the "Texas Twins" series and continues the great series story line with a fantastic book story line.

I must be honest, there have been times when reading other continuous series with other authors mixed in, sometimes the series story line gets a bit forgotten. Then when it is remembered facts for the series seems to be tossed in the book but it feels forced. So far Ms. Perry, Ms. McMahon and Ms. Jones have made it to where the series story
Kelli
Apr 30, 2014 Kelli rated it liked it
This was a sweet story. I liked how even though Kendra had amnesia and had no idea who she was, where she came from, etc. she was still trying to help others more than her. I liked Jack and his protectiveness over Kendra even through his own hardships. I really want to see what happens next though.. Who is Jack and Gray's real father? Will Belle wake from her coma??
Amy Conley
This boo on was really good. It is Christian based and was rather informative about animals. I learned some things I didn't know that could come into use in everyday life
Karen
Aug 29, 2015 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
the continuing saga of the two sets of twins... Jack Colby is trying to find out about his family and Kendra lost her memory in an auto accident. can the toe help each other find out what they need? This one was slower than the first two.
Melinda
Jun 24, 2016 Melinda rated it it was amazing
I don't dare try to write a review because it would probably give away some of the other books before this. I have so enjoyed reading this series and even though this is a 6 book series I am quickly coming to an end and I am not wanting to loose my friendship with these characters yet. I do know it is not reality to have a relationship with these people but it feels as though they are real if the authors portray they well. You become involved.
Rachel Sides
Carbon Copy Cowboy by Arlene James is the third book in Harlequin's Love Inspired series Texas Twins. The three star rating doesn't do justice to Arlene James. It isn't her fault that I don't care for Jack Colby who sulked through the first two titles in the series. She kept his character consistent with the other titles; though in this one, we get inside his head. There is a scene in the barn that isn't very believable, but this is fiction. Arlene James' Chatam House series and Eden, OK series ...more
Sharon
Jack is a courageous man, helping an accident victim near his ranch. But are 'Kendara's" good looks enough to caputre his heart when she can't even remember who she is after her accident? And why does she know so much about ranch animals? Why is she pushing him to learn more about his own family and not saying much about hers? Will Jack ever find the answers to his questions, and will he let God help? I am really enjoying this series and looking forward to the next several books!
April Suter
Sep 09, 2012 April Suter rated it really liked it
With short story: When Night Falls by Margaret Daley
Jack witnesses a car accident and saves the woman who is wearing a bridal veil. When she wakes up in the hospital she remembers nothing. So the Texas Twin takes her home to the ranch to recover and waits patiently for her to regain her memory, while the family is still searching for clues as to why their family was broken in two so many years ago.
252 pages
Andria Parrish-kretzer
Story continues

Very good storyline, keeps you intrigue. Can't wait to read and discover more about this family. A good mystery plot.
Kim
Nov 07, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing

Read this 3rd book to the Texas twins series in one day... Once I started reading I couldn't put the book down I started reading it at around 4:30 in the afternoon and finished up around midnight after taking a few breaks to keep from getting a headache from reading so much lol
Doris Pearson
Jan 31, 2013 Doris Pearson rated it it was amazing
it says this is #3 in series... I don't mind so much missing 1 and 2 but now I want to read #4 as the story drops you off with several items left hanging. I loved the main characters.. and thought the story was well-writen.
Emily Higgins
Jan 11, 2013 Emily Higgins rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is one book in a series, so you have unsolved family problems that carry forward from the last book. Unfortunately, most of those problems remain unsolved at the end of the book. The book is very slow-paced.
Rita
Oct 20, 2012 Rita rated it it was amazing
I think it was a great book,with the unexpected surprise of having my birth place and town mentioned in the story,it was cool.....
Grettel
Mar 05, 2015 Grettel rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I dared myself to read it, and yes, it really is as bad as it sounds. But I got some good laughs.
Julie Malcolm
Nov 22, 2012 Julie Malcolm rated it really liked it
Felt the ending was a little rushed but otherwise an enjoyable read.
Valerie Van Moorsel
a very good quick read, a nice feel good storyline
June
Sep 06, 2012 June rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series. Loved it.
Heather Ruppel tibbs
Sep 19, 2012 Heather Ruppel tibbs rated it it was amazing
This series keeps me interested!
Chris Benson
Chris Benson rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2016
Sandra Myers
Sandra Myers marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Aug 19, 2015 03:45PM
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Reunited for the Holidays
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • Yukon Cowboy (Alaskan Bride Rush #4)
  • Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series, #9)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
Arlene James has written romance for three decades, and has published 75+ novels. A mother of two wonderful sons and now a happy grandmother to the brightest of all grandchildren, she is finding her fifth decade to be great fun.

She and her very supportive husband of 35 years (whom she agreed to marry on their first date!) enjoy a busy social life and particularly delight in traveling. They have v
More about Arlene James...

Texas Twins (6 books)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Reunited for the Holidays