Start by marking “Eternal Vows” as Want to Read:
Eternal Vows

Eternal Vows (Hideaway Wedding #2)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  193 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
An irresistible attraction

Among Virginia's horse-country elite, Nicholas Cole-Thomas is the ultimate eligible bachelor. After escaping one disastrous relationship, Nicholas plans to remain single. Yet, when the beautiful veterinarian working on his horse farm needs help, he invites her to stay under his roof. And the closer he gets to her, the closer he wants to be.

Blurrin
Published February 26th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published August 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Vows

Reshemah
Mar 09, 2013 Reshemah rated it really liked it
Rochelle Alers is back to her old writing style. After reading the last book, Ana's story, I was wondering if it was time for the Hideaway Series to come to an end. Eternal Vows changed my mind. I loved how it picked up from Celia's story when she married Gavin. Then of course you get to catch up with the Blackstones of Virginia. The ending was a little dry and that is the reason I gave it 4.5 stars. Other than that, it was a very good book. Great job Mrs. Alers and I can't wait to read the next ...more
Shan
Oct 02, 2013 Shan rated it it was ok
I had high hopes for this novel, but it didn't meet my expectations. It may have been ruined for me because of the narrator. I may have enjoyed it enough to give it 3 stars instead of 2.

One thing I did like about it though is that there is a great sense of family in this book and from what I can tell it most be a recurring theme throughout the entire series.

Nick and Peyton's romance felt rushed to me. Yes it skipped ahead a year, but they were just getting to know each other and then I am to be
Racquel
Sep 30, 2015 Racquel rated it it was ok
This one was just okay for me. There was nothing particularly special about Nicholas and Peyton's story. I thought it was a little drawn out. About 2/3 of the book was mostly filler and background info and other characters. There was no real focus on the couple until towards the end and even then it was lackluster. Not the best read from this author, but she still remains one of my favorites :)
Lisa Moulton
Apr 01, 2015 Lisa Moulton rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Peyton and Nicholas' story. The storyline was engaging,though they fought their feelings they were destined to be together. The author did a good job creating suspense and I really enjoyed this novel. I look forward to the next one in the Hideaway Wedding series.
Darlene
Mar 07, 2014 Darlene rated it did not like it
Shelves: a-z-challenge
I didn't enoy this book at all. No action just a lot if dialogue between 2 characters playing cat & mouse with beginning a relationship. This goes in for 3/4's of the book.
Teresa Scott
Aug 16, 2014 Teresa Scott rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-reading
Very interesting story. This was a quick read. It's the first story read by this author, I will check out others.
Pearl
Feb 12, 2014 Pearl rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, drama
Rating 2.5 stars. Eternal Vows is book #2 in the Hideaway Series. Should have read Summer Vows first so I would have been familiar with the characters. I felt the plot was boring, seem to have ended crazy to me. I would like to read more from this author.
Angela
Feb 12, 2015 Angela rated it liked it
Wow this was slow, it took forever for him to ask her out. All in all very likable characters.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: A Hideaway Novel book 2
"Picking up where Summer Vows and Breakaway left off, the Hideaway series meets the Blackstone Legacy in Alers' latest offering, and it does not disappoint. As the Cole men gather to tie up loose ends after the attempts on Ana's life, Alers bring readers up to date on the latest marriages and births, all while delivering another solid romance." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars.
Cocoa Faye
Mar 16, 2013 Cocoa Faye rated it it was amazing
Love the hideaway family and like the combination of hideaway and blackstone. Not as exciting as past books but am a fan to the end. Ana's story was a little more passionate, now have to see if her twin is as passionate. Sorry Nick, guess Nancy didnt pass the passionate gene to all the offspring. Love the story regardless.

Shone
Dec 08, 2013 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
Nicholas Cole-Thomas is one of the few AA horse owners in the Virginia horse country. He has made it on his own merit and not on the tales of his famous family. Like wise Vet. Peyton Blackstone wants her own success and not the success of the Blackstone family name. Can the two work together in spite of family.
Tracy Hale
Mar 10, 2013 Tracy Hale rated it really liked it
I loved how Ms. Alers brought back the Coles and the Blackstone's. I love both of the families and catching up with Celia and Gavin. I was kinda disappointed with the ending but overall a wonderful read. Can't wait for the other Cole sibling. Great job Rochelle.
Kimberly
Mar 15, 2013 Kimberly rated it liked it
Are people reading the same book I am because that was NOT the author's best work. The ending was crazy, the plot boring, and generally ruined the hideaway series for me.
Keisha Oliver
I really loved this book and I like the way Ms. Alers gave us an update on the Blackstones as well as another look at two other family members.
Kimberly
May 31, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Nicholas and Peyton's story was so cute. They both were fighting the inevitable. Nicholas running from his pass and Peyton running from hers.
Julie Alvarez
May 06, 2013 Julie Alvarez rated it it was amazing
The book was very well written. Nicholas is quite a catch and Peyton is smart and sweet. The family dynamics was great and I loved the book.
Tuere
Apr 24, 2013 Tuere rated it really liked it
I would say this book developed like a fine wine. nice pacing and loved how they incorporated so many different family members.
Lucinda
Jul 06, 2013 Lucinda rated it liked it
I love this series but this story didn't have enough twists and turns for me. Overall it was a good read
Brenda
Mar 05, 2013 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Great read! Can't wait till book 3 comes out. I am a die hard Colds family fan!!
Lisa G
Apr 03, 2013 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
Another great read by the Diva Rochelle Alers.
Nikita Isaac
Mar 20, 2013 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Can't wait until Jason book comes out.
Angel Pool
Jun 15, 2013 Angel Pool rated it it was amazing
Excellent read.
Shernell Brown
Shernell Brown is currently reading it
Jun 22, 2016
Shernell Brown
Shernell Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Whitney Murphy
Whitney Murphy marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Shannon Graves
Shannon Graves rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Jenneivi
Jenneivi marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
yvonne gould
yvonne gould rated it did not like it
May 04, 2016
  • Platinum Promises
  • This Is Life
  • Crimson Footprints II: New Beginnings
  • A Lover's Beauty: The Ramseys Book VI
  • Exposed (Free Falling, #3)
  • Only Love (Only Love, #1)
  • Field of Pleasure  (New York Sabers Football, #1)
  • To Love a Wilde
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

Hideaway Wedding (3 books)
  • Summer Vows