Eternal Vows

Eternal Vows (Hideaway Wedding #2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  18 reviews
An irresistible attraction…

Among Virginia's horse-country elite, Nicholas Cole-Thomas is the ultimate eligible bachelor. After escaping one disastrous relationship, Nicholas plans to remain single. Yet, when the beautiful veterinarian working on his horse farm needs help, he invites her to stay under his roof. And the closer he gets to her, the closer he wants to be.…

Blurr...more
Published February 26th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published August 21st 2012)

Reshemah
Rochelle Alers is back to her old writing style. After reading the last book, Ana's story, I was wondering if it was time for the Hideaway Series to come to an end. Eternal Vows changed my mind. I loved how it picked up from Celia's story when she married Gavin. Then of course you get to catch up with the Blackstones of Virginia. The ending was a little dry and that is the reason I gave it 4.5 stars. Other than that, it was a very good book. Great job Mrs. Alers and I can't wait to read the next...more
Shan
I had high hopes for this novel, but it didn't meet my expectations. It may have been ruined for me because of the narrator. I may have enjoyed it enough to give it 3 stars instead of 2.

One thing I did like about it though is that there is a great sense of family in this book and from what I can tell it most be a recurring theme throughout the entire series.

Nick and Peyton's romance felt rushed to me. Yes it skipped ahead a year, but they were just getting to know each other and then I am to be...more
Darlene
I didn't enoy this book at all. No action just a lot if dialogue between 2 characters playing cat & mouse with beginning a relationship. This goes in for 3/4's of the book.
Pearl
Rating 2.5 stars. Eternal Vows is book #2 in the Hideaway Series. Should have read Summer Vows first so I would have been familiar with the characters. I felt the plot was boring, seem to have ended crazy to me. I would like to read more from this author.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: A Hideaway Novel book 2
"Picking up where Summer Vows and Breakaway left off, the Hideaway series meets the Blackstone Legacy in Alers' latest offering, and it does not disappoint. As the Cole men gather to tie up loose ends after the attempts on Ana's life, Alers bring readers up to date on the latest marriages and births, all while delivering another solid romance." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars.
Cocoa Faye
Love the hideaway family and like the combination of hideaway and blackstone. Not as exciting as past books but am a fan to the end. Ana's story was a little more passionate, now have to see if her twin is as passionate. Sorry Nick, guess Nancy didnt pass the passionate gene to all the offspring. Love the story regardless.

Shone
Dec 08, 2013 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes
Nicholas Cole-Thomas is one of the few AA horse owners in the Virginia horse country. He has made it on his own merit and not on the tales of his famous family. Like wise Vet. Peyton Blackstone wants her own success and not the success of the Blackstone family name. Can the two work together in spite of family.
Tracy Hale
I loved how Ms. Alers brought back the Coles and the Blackstone's. I love both of the families and catching up with Celia and Gavin. I was kinda disappointed with the ending but overall a wonderful read. Can't wait for the other Cole sibling. Great job Rochelle.
Kimberly
Are people reading the same book I am because that was NOT the author's best work. The ending was crazy, the plot boring, and generally ruined the hideaway series for me.
Keisha Oliver
I really loved this book and I like the way Ms. Alers gave us an update on the Blackstones as well as another look at two other family members.
Kimberly
Nicholas and Peyton's story was so cute. They both were fighting the inevitable. Nicholas running from his pass and Peyton running from hers.
Julie Alvarez
The book was very well written. Nicholas is quite a catch and Peyton is smart and sweet. The family dynamics was great and I loved the book.
Tuere
I would say this book developed like a fine wine. nice pacing and loved how they incorporated so many different family members.
Lucinda
I love this series but this story didn't have enough twists and turns for me. Overall it was a good read
Brenda
Great read! Can't wait till book 3 comes out. I am a die hard Colds family fan!!
Lisa G
Another great read by the Diva Rochelle Alers.
Nikita Isaac
Loved it. Can't wait until Jason book comes out.
Angel Pool
Excellent read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting...more
More about Rochelle Alers...
Living Large Welcome to Leo's The Long Hot Summer Long Time Coming (Whitfield Brides #1) Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)