Start by marking “Godwink Stories: A Devotional” as Want to Read:
Godwink Stories: A Devotional

Godwink Stories: A Devotional

4.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

The stories in this book reaffirm that godwinks happen to everyone. We just need to learn how to see them, allow them to unfold, and accept them as direct, person-to-person communications from God to each of us.

As you’ll see, th
Published December 4th 2012 by Howard Books

To ask other readers questions about Godwink Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Godwink Stories

Kathleen (Kat) Smith
"The centerpiece of this book is the collection of charming, heartfelt, and astonishing letters I have received from people like you who have taken the time to share their life-altering godwink stories.

These warm letters reaffirm that godwinks happen to everyone. We just need to learn how to see them, allow them to unfold, and accept them as direct, person-to-person communications from God to each of us.

As you'll see, every note, buoyant with enthusiasm, is from someone like a new friend of yo
Victor Gentile
Dec 05, 2012 Victor Gentile rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SQuire Rushnell & Louise DuArt in their new book “Godwink Stories” published by Howard Books gives us weekly readings of godwinks and miracles to encourage and inspire you in every situation.

From the inside jacket flap: Building on the themes in his popular book When God Winks, SQuire Rushnell shares real-life stories that are certain to uplift and encourage you.

B.
Nov 16, 2015 B. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
Linda
Nov 25, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of small devotionals that some would call coincidences but believers call miracles. They are things that just happened that weren't necessarily prayed for. They just show that God cares and loves his people. Very touching and sweet.
Donna
Aug 25, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picked this up with the intention of reading one story a week. ( it is written in 52 chapters/stories) But the deep feelings I come away with propel me to read on more quickly. Inspirational
Lisa
Jan 31, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books. I read it slowly and enjoyed each story...
Frank Omogrosso
Jan 31, 2013 Frank Omogrosso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tremendous book, great read with a lot of inspirational stories.
JOHN RODDA
JOHN RODDA rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Sexprilla
Sexprilla marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Mandi Tieskoetter
Mandi Tieskoetter rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Thomas W. Armstrong
Thomas W. Armstrong rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Marianne F. Webdell
Marianne F. Webdell is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2016
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
.Brenda Meadows
.Brenda Meadows rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Tasher Asher
Tasher Asher rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Christi
Christi marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Sharon Daly
Sharon Daly rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Carol
Carol added it
Feb 22, 2016
Deb Flint
Deb Flint rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
Kathleen Ann
Kathleen Ann marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Jane Doe
Jane Doe marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Diana Rodriguez
Diana Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Leriggio55
Leriggio55 rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

“Listen! It’s the voice of someone shouting, “Clear the way through the wilderness for the Lord!” Isaiah 40:3” 0 likes
“If anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him? 1 John 3:17 ESV” 0 likes