Start by marking “Zane's Everything Fades Away: An eShort Story” as Want to Read:
Zane's Everything Fades Away: An eShort Story

Zane's Everything Fades Away: An eShort Story

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  293 ratings  ·  26 reviews
An ebook original short story from the New York Times bestselling Queen of Erotica about what explodes when a man and woman—both suffering marital problems with their respective partners—coincidentally find themselves involved in a steamy love affair with each other despite the peril that looms at home.

Amanda is bored with life. She spends hours a day o
Published November 20th 2012 by Atria Books (first published November 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Zane's Everything Fades Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zane's Everything Fades Away

Addicted by ZaneNervous by ZanePurple Panties by ZaneAfterburn by ZaneGettin' Buck Wild by Zane
Zane
27th out of 39 books — 99 voters

More lists with this book...

Kayla Dee
I loved this story! Zane did her thing on this one. The story was great and as always I wish it was an entire novel, I would have loved to read more about the two lovers. But as she said, everything fades away! Must read!
Bree
It's Zane. It was good. Wish it were longer.
LaTonya
WOW!!! This has to be the best short story I ever read. The end almost brought me to tears. I really enjoyed reading this story, but I wish that it was longer because I think it would've been a great novel.
Jodee
OMG! THIS WAS EXCELLENT! I am not sure what I was expecting. But I loved this. Gideon is wonderful. He almost makes me want to go Black Friday shopping, almost.
Je-Na
Jul 18, 2014 Je-Na rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone 18+
Recommended to Je-Na by: No one .
Shelves: i-cried
I read this some months ago and just recently read it again . this story was so sad at the end I wanted to cry . imagine a fairy tale story you fall in love and instead of living happily ever after , the unthinkable happens !! maybe I'm just an emotional person because I got teary eyed by the end ! Zane created another banger and I loved it !! plus there's lots of sex sex sex !! some steamy sex scenes in this one !! ;) Good job Zane ! if you follow her work and you thought Afterburn was sad , ho ...more
Brenda White
Short! Hot! Cried at the end! Enjoyed it!
Marquia Rivers
My broke for many reasons...good story! ...more
Kerahia
OMG awwwwww, this is the sweetest short story ever. I even cried.Zane I hate you!!!! lolzz Gideon and Amanda should have been together. Even though moally it would've been wrong.
Simone Noelle
Incredible writing from both the female and male characters point of view. Zane elevates erotica to a whole other level. The inciting incident that brings the two married characters together - the midnight rush at a Best Buy store on Black Friday is frankly hysterical and hotter than hell. It certainly makes me want to stand online in the middle of the night next year!
Telsa
Emotional heartfelt

I always say always always deliver very moving and touching story definitely have a heart will recommend. Didn't see that anything happening
Tameka
Great short story with an unexpected ending. Zane has a way of writing that definitely warms my lady parts; can't wait to get home to my husband!
Linda Boyd
A very romantic story, I was surprised by the ending, did not expect that.
Bengene Brown
I pre brought this and I was disappointed because it was so short.
Alicia
It was ok... Seemed like the story was rushed.
Lequisha
Really good short story with a surprise ending
Darlisa
Great short story!! Zanes does it again
Stacey Altheimer
Loved it but wish it was longer.
Irion
A very romantic story.
Tiffany Cusick
Didn't want it to end!
Shante Nixon
Sad at the end
Sharnita Grant
Sharnita Grant marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Amber Kerr
Amber Kerr marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
  • Who Is He to You
  • The Key: A True Encounter
  • No Regrets
  • Games Divas Play
  • The Education of Nia Simone Bijou
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River Novella, Book 4)
  • Balancing Act
  • The Book of Obeah
  • How Did I Get Here?
  • Keeping the Secret
  • Dark Dreams: A Collection of Horror and Suspense by Black Writers
  • Fallen Masters
  • Best Woman for the Job
  • Belong To Me (the Fielding Brothers Saga)
  • The Man in 3B
  • The Biker Next Door
  • Confessions
  • What Love Tastes Like
Zane (real name Kristina Roberts) is an African American author of erotic fiction. She is the daughter of two former educators: an elementary school teacher and a world-renowned theologian who is also the author of nearly two dozen books. She was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area where she still resides with her three children.

In 1997, Zane began writing erotic stories to pass the time
More about Zane...
Addicted Nervous Afterburn Shame on It All Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick