Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas: A Special Collection of Joyful Holiday Stories” as Want to Read:

This extra long collection of 121 Christmas stories will warm readers’ hearts and spread the wonder of the holiday season with its tales of love, joy, and awe. A great holiday gift.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas will delight readers with its stories about the joy, wonder, and blessings of the holiday season. This special collection is filled with joyful,
Published October 9th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published November 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Beth Cato
This hardcover Chicken Soup book is 653 pages long, and is an exclusive sold at Wal-mart this holiday season. My own essay is included on page 426.

Most Chicken Soup books only have 101 stories. This one has many more, and benefits from it for a big reason: variety. It has every sort of Christmas story you can imagine, from a child's view on a memorable event, to the heartbreak of losing a loved one, to the religious and inspirational aspects of the day. When I started reading, I admit, I was not
Sara
Dec 16, 2016 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect stories for Christmas time! An inspiring collection of faith-filled and even humorous true stories that will stay with you no matter the season.
Kimberly
I read a story or two from this book every Christmas. The stories are light, meaningful, full of light, laughter and love. This one is a keeper especially in hardcover edition. It will stay on my shelf for my lifetime. I truly treasure this one!
Marie Buccellato
The most amazing collection of heartfelt Christmas stories I've read. They warm your insides like a cup of hot chocolate.
Some made me laugh & yes some made me cry but each story is unique & embodies the true meaning of Christmas
Gort
Apr 11, 2015 Gort rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Et natus et neque sit provident quos. Quo eum occaecati perferendis molestias. Eos omnis sed natus exercitationem corrupti consectetur. Laborum unde quae perferendis tempora natus. Fugit omnis placeat nulla ex labore esse.
Patty
Dec 21, 2011 Patty rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love all the Chicken Soup Books that I've gotten. This one is no exception. Great stories that uplift and help you to get into that Christmas Spirit. Highly recommended reading!!
Christine
Jan 22, 2014 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and heartwarming Christmas stories. This book got me in the spirit of Christmas, even though it is still only January! :)
Cindy Chung
Cindy Chung rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2013
Terry
Terry rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2013
Mandie Crago
Mandie Crago rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Connie
Connie rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2013
MISS EMMA J CLEGG
MISS EMMA J CLEGG rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Marlina Joy
Marlina Joy rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2011
Brittany Harrington
Brittany Harrington rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Anne Hallgren
Anne Hallgren rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2013
Patricia L. Spieth
Patricia L. Spieth rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Nathalie
Nathalie rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2012
Kathy Sechrist
Kathy Sechrist rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Millicent Jones
Millicent Jones rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2013
Deb
Deb rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Gina Terrana
Gina Terrana rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Ellaine Natalia
Ellaine Natalia rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Missy Barber
Missy Barber rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2014
~♡~ Unsolved Mystery ~♡~
~♡~ Unsolved Mystery ~♡~ rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2016
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2013
ROBERT  SPENGLER
ROBERT SPENGLER rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...