Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 65: To Zero (One Piece, #65)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 65: To Zero (One Piece, #65)

One Piece, Volume 65: To Zero (One Piece #65)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  748 ratings  ·  14 reviews
As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Years, later, Luffy sets off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world... The Straw Hat crew are the only ones standing in the way of the New F ...more
Published November 6th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 65, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 65

Diamond Dyer
Best manga ever
Jeffrey
I didn't give Eiichiro Oda enough credit. While I have enjoyed his shonen compatriot, Tite Kubo's Bleach, Oda is the master of the manga fight seen. He, once again, perfectly blends character, over the top abilities, comedy, and sheer chutzpah into a volume that is arguably second to none for its genre.

The fate of Fishman Island is at stake as Hody Jones' ultimate plot is revealed and it will take the abilities of all of the Straw Hat Pirates to save everyone. While it's not resolved this volum
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
We start this volume off with Chapter 637: An Ancient Arc.
We get a really awesome cover page with one of my favorite characters. Dr. Kuriha standing with her own personal army of doctors. Flying Copper's and Hilliluk's Jolly Rogers. If you don't know me by now you wouldn't know that I cried like a 2 year old while reading that arc.

Enough ranting. On with the review.
Bigger than ever and hyped up on steroids, Hordy Jones starts to slow down. The momentum of the story starts to turn back into Luff
Marilag
Sara
Fights conclude in style, like usual. That's one of the things I love about One Piece. The characters strengh have a steady pace, as they have been getting stonger together.
Sara
This was a great book to show how the straw-hats training has finally paid off. I recommend this book to those who love One Piece
Brendan
Things are escalating, and the Straw Hats are showing the results of two years training. Exciting!
S. J.
Aug 04, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: Anime; Series
DeAnna Knippling
Better than 64 (which tried to pack too many panels into too few pages) IMO. On the one hand, it's hard to follow along with characters who have gotten this uber. On the other hand, you KNOW it has to go down like this: not yet king of the pirates, baby.
Sandra
Jan 03, 2013 Sandra added it
as always one piece is awesome. the fight between hody jones is so cool, but a liked the way luffy always gets into trouble like declaring wa against big mom it hillarious!!!!!!!
Dru
AWWW YEAH! Straw Hats finally go head-to-head with the New Fish-Man Pirates and get to show off the new powers they acquired over the last two years.
Nura
topless zoro was awesome. tapi dari belakang kenapa keliatan mirip Enel ya?
Qiling Liang
It's a guilty pleasure, that for sure. ;)
Trez
Trez marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Nynke
Nynke added it
Nov 11, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: combining alternative cover editions, help 2 21 Jan 18, 2014 09:32AM
  • Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 17 (Fairy Tail, # 17)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)