Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 65: To Nothing (One Piece, #65)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 65: To Nothing (One Piece, #65)

One Piece, Volume 65: To Nothing (One Piece #65)

4.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,198 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
The Straw Hat crew are the only ones standing in the way of the New Fish-Man pirates taking complete control over Fish-Man Island. And when Hody puts his diabolical plan into action, only Luffy can stop him. Luffy may have become much more powerful thanks to his training, but how can he hope to defeat a Fish-Man at the bottom of the ocean?!
Published November 6th 2012 by VIZ Media LLC (first published February 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 65, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 65

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu ArakawaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach, Volume 01 by Tite Kubo
Good Manga
335th out of 515 books — 209 voters

More lists with this book...

Elle
May 30, 2016 Elle rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-japan
Wow it's time for the enemy; Howdy Jones and friends use steroid to boost up their power. Hmph, I'm pretty sure it will has side effects later. Straw Hat Pirates still in battle while Luffy is trying to stop Noah 'pop up' the bubble of Fish-Man Island or it will be a disaster. It was a maximum battle between Luffy and Howdy. Very engaging!
Diamond Dyer
Sep 26, 2012 Diamond Dyer rated it it was amazing
Best manga ever
Tom Ewing
Jul 09, 2015 Tom Ewing rated it it was ok
Jeffrey
Mar 04, 2013 Jeffrey rated it it was amazing
I didn't give Eiichiro Oda enough credit. While I have enjoyed his shonen compatriot, Tite Kubo's Bleach, Oda is the master of the manga fight seen. He, once again, perfectly blends character, over the top abilities, comedy, and sheer chutzpah into a volume that is arguably second to none for its genre.

The fate of Fishman Island is at stake as Hody Jones' ultimate plot is revealed and it will take the abilities of all of the Straw Hat Pirates to save everyone. While it's not resolved this volum
Wickedshizuku
Feb 01, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
We start this volume off with Chapter 637: An Ancient Arc.
We get a really awesome cover page with one of my favorite characters. Dr. Kuriha standing with her own personal army of doctors. Flying Copper's and Hilliluk's Jolly Rogers. If you don't know me by now you wouldn't know that I cried like a 2 year old while reading that arc.

Enough ranting. On with the review.
Bigger than ever and hyped up on steroids, Hordy Jones starts to slow down. The momentum of the story starts to turn back into Luff
Sara
Fights conclude in style, like usual. That's one of the things I love about One Piece. The characters strengh have a steady pace, as they have been getting stonger together.
Sara
Apr 24, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to show how the straw-hats training has finally paid off. I recommend this book to those who love One Piece
Marilag
Oct 01, 2013 Marilag rated it really liked it
Ashley
Mar 27, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it
Viktorija Wirt
Jul 25, 2016 Viktorija Wirt rated it it was amazing
I love the way Oda manages to make me feel really close to what happens.. and oh my god they finished all of them
Pato Myers
Feb 29, 2016 Pato Myers rated it really liked it
I quick and exciting read. I am a little confused as to how the devil fruit powers work and the various types.
Brendan
Mar 11, 2014 Brendan rated it really liked it
Things are escalating, and the Straw Hats are showing the results of two years training. Exciting!
Jessica
Feb 18, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
they've all gotten so cool
S. J.
Aug 04, 2013 S. J. rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: Anime; Series
liesolitte
Sep 12, 2014 liesolitte rated it it was amazing
"Hiken" A c e .
Amanda
Apr 12, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
Luffy and his crew continue to fight Hordy Jones and his crew in order to save Fishman Island. Hordy reveals his true intentions as to why he wanted to destroy his home.

I really love Oda showing some of the Straw Hats new abilities after the 2 year training period.
DeAnna Knippling
Apr 22, 2016 DeAnna Knippling rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Better than 64 (which tried to pack too many panels into too few pages) IMO. On the one hand, it's hard to follow along with characters who have gotten this uber. On the other hand, you KNOW it has to go down like this: not yet king of the pirates, baby.
Sandra
Jan 03, 2013 Sandra added it
as always one piece is awesome. the fight between hody jones is so cool, but a liked the way luffy always gets into trouble like declaring wa against big mom it hillarious!!!!!!!
Dru
Nov 21, 2012 Dru rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-graphic-novel
AWWW YEAH! Straw Hats finally go head-to-head with the New Fish-Man Pirates and get to show off the new powers they acquired over the last two years.
Nura
Feb 03, 2013 Nura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
topless zoro was awesome. tapi dari belakang kenapa keliatan mirip Enel ya?
Qiling Liang
Dec 27, 2012 Qiling Liang rated it it was amazing
It's a guilty pleasure, that for sure. ;)
Volodymyr Okhrym
Volodymyr Okhrym rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Thi Nguyen
Thi Nguyen rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Charley
Charley rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Gabriel
Gabriel marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Phoenix
Phoenix rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2016
Sergio Contreras
Sergio Contreras rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2016
Julian
Julian rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: combining alternative cover editions, help 2 21 Jan 18, 2014 09:32AM
  • フェアリーテイル 30 [Fearī Teiru 30] (Fairy Tail, #30)
  • Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)
208650