Start by marking “Princess in the Making” as Want to Read:
Princess in the Making

Princess in the Making

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  10 reviews
He was only supposed to tempt Vanessa Reynolds away from her plot to become queen. The pretty, single mother may believe she's going to marry his father, but Prince Marcus Salvatora will do everything in his power to prevent a royal marriage.Yet befriending the lovely American and her adorable baby girl has the debonair bachelor awash in confusion. This woman and her child ...more
Published August 7th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Princess in the Making, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess in the Making

Susan
Good book. Vanessa went to Varieo because the king had asked her to marry him. He is an older man who had stayed at the hotel where she worked. They had gotten to know each other and become friends. She came to Vareio to get to know him better before she said yes or no. When she arrived, she was met by his son Marcus because the king had been called away. Marcus had had some bad experiences with women who were after him for his money and position and was sure that Vanessa was like that too. When ...more
LoveRomance
This just simply wasn't a very good book.

Slow.
No heat.
Boring characters.
Implausible.

I mean I can suspend disbelief if there's heat, good pace, and interesting people. But to miss on all four?!
Debbie
Read in Kindle form but I couldn't find a kindle version to post, so it's listed as a paperback. I liked this story even though I thought I wouldn't. The story was a new one for me.
Dancer

Yet befriending the lovely American and her adorable baby girl has the debonair bachelor awash in confusion. This woman and her child are not schemers. In fact, they could make his life complete. But once she leaves without a wedding ring, the powerful princ
Donna
Really enjoyed reading this story - great writing style, loved the characters, the sexual tension, and the premise of the plot. I'm not always sure what to expect when reading a Harlequin publication, but this story was a real winner for me. Not sure the cover does this book justice though. Looking forward to more books by this author.
Cami
A fun and quick little read for an afternoon of laziness. Enjoyable for what it is. I had the feeling throughout the book that the king was setting up his son and Vanessa to meet and fall in love. Was I right? Read and see!
Erin
Unfortunately, I did not enjoy this book very much at all. I was uncomfortable with the plot as the heroine basically cheats with the hero who happens to be the son of the man she is dating.
Cheryl
Good cottage read. Especially since I only had a couple of days.

I should always check goodreads before reading a book I found cleaning. Did a reread last week.
Beth Owens
Really liked this book short and sweet and always the happy ending. A girl could only dream....
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Category: Passion
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Rasha
Rasha marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Daniela Montero
Daniela Montero marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Angiee Sanchez
Angiee Sanchez marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Dani Ella
Dani Ella marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
ErinMarie
ErinMarie marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Michelle Celmer was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA, where she grew up. She wanted to be cosmetologist, but after three months at cosmetology school, she decided to left it. She married at 19, and within five years had three kids. She read voraciously, and decided writing. She signed up for a composition course at her local community college. After various manuscripts, her mother gave her "Tell Me ...more
More about Michelle Celmer...
Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1) The Nanny Bombshell Money Man's Fiancee Negotiation (Kings of the Boardroom #4) The Oilman's Baby Bargain (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #4) The King's Convenient Bride (Royal Seductions, #1) (Silhouette Desire #1876)