Start by marking “Silent Witness” as Want to Read:
Silent Witness

Silent Witness

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A double homicide has left the quiet town of Country Corners reeling. Sheriff Elizabeth Bradford is shocked by the crime…and by her urge to protect the only witness—a five-year-old autistic boy. For little Jeremy, Liz will do anything—even team up with psychiatrist Dr. Adam Morgan, the former high-school sweetheart who shattered her trust.

Back then, Adam thought leaving to
Published August 7th 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Silent Witness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Witness

Anita Draper
Diane Burke proves she’s a master of suspense in her newest tale of chilling excitement. With emotions key to her creations, Burke raised my ire, quickened my heart, and made me tear up, all within pages of each other. I railed my anger at the drug-induced villain whose sole goal was to lay his hands on a 5 year-old autistic boy. Standing between the villain and the victim are two people who thought they’d never see each other again, and when they did, their sparks flew across the pages, ignitin ...more
Leigh Duncan
I love reunion stories and, in Silent Witness, Diane Burke has crafted a beautiful one!

A double-murder in a small town brings Sheriff Elizabeth Bradford face-to-face with the one who broke her heart, the one she can never forget. But Adam isn’t the same boy who left town—left her—so many years ago. For one thing, he’s discovered faith, and puts that faith into action. Some things haven’t changed, and Adam’s insistance on calling her Lizzie stirs up all the feelings Sheriff Bradford thought she’
Heather
Great read. I didn't want to put it down after I started.
This story had many twists and turns. Sheriff Elizabeth Bradford thought she had everything worked out in life until a senseless murder takes place in her town and an old love Dr. Adam Morgan is called in to help with their surviving witness, five year old Jeremy Henderson. Adam and Elizabeth learn they can't trust anyone and they need to learn to trust one another fast before time runs out.
John Hanscom
Very good book, one of the two or three best I have read in these "love insipred mysteries." It was "inspirational without being "preachy," and had a good plot line. The author used the term "instrumental" too often and too close together, but that is a quibble.
June

Another great book by Diane Burke. One of those where I thought I knew who did it but then twists and turns had me doubting myself. In the end it was as I thought but its always fun to see if the author can change my mind.
Deb Kastner
I always enjoy Diane's books and this one was no different. She clearly did extensive research on autism and presents a very realistic picture. Sweet love story, great suspense plotline. Very nice read!
Nancy Anderson
Haven't had a book in this series grab me & hold my attention like this one. Bravo Diane Burke !! Lots to like in this read !!!
Barbara Gard
very good
Amanda Applegate
Amanda Applegate marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Lawana
Lawana marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Oct 30, 2014
Reba
Reba marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238) Midnight Caller (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #190) Hidden in Plain View Bounty Hunter Guardian One Perfect Day: A Mother and Son's Story of Adoption and Reunion