Start by marking “The Cinderella Ballet Mystery” as Want to Read:
The Cinderella Ballet Mystery

The Cinderella Ballet Mystery (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Can Nancy follow the trail of this fairy tale?

Nancy and her friends are going to be in a ballet! After months of taking dance classes, Nancy, George, and Bess will perform in a ballet version of Cinderella! The Clue Crew is excited to wear fancy costumes and dance on a real stage! Nancy's friend Andrea is going to play the part of Cinderella. And she'll wear special glas
Published March 6th 2012 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Cinderella Ballet Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cinderella Ballet Mystery

For some inexplicable reason, Malcolm was enthralled by this. We read the whole thing in one sitting. Ugh.

Malcom says, " I like clues because they're part of the mystery and I like Nancy Drew because the first time I read Nancy Drew there was kind of like a banshee kind of thing."
CH - Marvin Childress
Author: Carolyn Keene; Illustrator: Macky Pamintuan; Age: 7-9; Chapter Book; Nancy Drew books speak to problem solving and logical thinking.

This is the 4th book of a five book series (print.) In this case, Nancy is in a ballet production of Cinderella. The story takes a turn and becomes a traditional mystery case when the infamous glass slippers disappear. In classic Nancy fashion, she is on the case. However, will she or will she not solve the case in enough time for the performance?

This book
Maymuna
Nancy Drew and the clue crew do ballet classes now. They lose some ballet glass slippers. And then the Clue Crew finds them. Antonio (from their favourite restaurant Pizza Paradise) had pretended to steal them putting them in a giant ice cream sundae. And then he said it was just a joke. And Nancy said at least the show can go on. And that's true the show did go on. That's all I have to say about this book.
Dolly
Aug 15, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is a fun book in the Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series. Our girls really enjoy these stories and we will read more in this series before we move on to the classic Nancy Drew tales. Our youngest loves anything to do with ballet, so this one was perfect for her. She even had to demonstrate a pirouette when it was mentioned in the story!
Lisa
This was a bit too gender specific for a class. The plot was a bit slow and the ending was anticlimactic. Not the best in the series, but a dedicated reader of the clue crew will still enjoy it.
Lara
It wasn't really a mystery. There was a guy in their class that did practical jokes, and he hid the ballet slippers. The clue crew helped out and found the slippers just in time.
Vaijayanthi
Jul 30, 2014 Vaijayanthi rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My friends
Recommended to Vaijayanthi by: Myself
A nice and interesting one. Gregory is always joking and see, his joking had been spread as stealing! Really nice one.
Lisa
I like that I learned more about the characters and how they take ballet classes together.
Maya Pearce
I loved reading it I'm a eight year old can't blame me
Caren
Good mystery choice for girls 3-4 grades.
Raelee
Nov 10, 2007 Raelee marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
It looks really good.
Rachel Kegans
Vilde
Vilde marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Meghna Kiran
Meghna Kiran marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Atin Garg
Atin Garg marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Nov 20, 2014
Surabhi
Surabhi marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Poojitha
Poojitha marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Arwa Ejaz
Arwa Ejaz marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Evadne
Evadne added it
Oct 20, 2014
Annika
Annika marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
  • Kailey
  • Chrissa (American Girl Today)
  • Bravo, Mia! (American Girl of the Year)
  • Very Funny, Elizabeth (American Girls: Felicity)
  • Thanks to Nicki
  • Marisol (American Girl Today)
  • Nancy Drew: A Novelization of the Hit Movie
  • Lindsey
  • Changes for Julie (American Girls: Julie, #6)
  • Writ in Stone (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #2)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Special Gifts (Cobble Street Cousins #3)
  • The Vampire's Vacation (A to Z Mysteries, #22)
  • Myka Finds Her Way (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #17)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)