Start by marking “Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #7)” as Want to Read:
Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #7)

Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  384 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Emma needs a break from big-sister duty in this addition to Spotlight’s treat of a tween series.

Emma is not thrilled with always having to rearrange her schedule so she can babysit her younger brother, Jake. Now Emma’s parents have broken some news that really threatens to push Emma over the edge—since Emma and Jake are going
Published April 24th 2012 by Simon Spotlight

To ask other readers questions about Emma All Stirred Up!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emma All Stirred Up!

Monique
I can't hold it in! Everytime I read about Emma, her little brother's attitude overshadows everything else. It's like, the parents have to bribe the kid to do something! He throws a tantrum if everything isn't how he likes it: all that is Terrible parenting!! Kids are supposed to get over their terrible twos AFTER they are 2! Yes, he definitely is a cutey though, but this annoying habit(trait?) is annoying to read about. Still, cupcakes are awesome! 4 stars!!
Crys (The Hodgenator)
I highly recommend The Cupcake Diaries series to all tween readers. These books bring to life what real friendship is all about, even if it is through the making of cupcakes. I feel that these books also empower girls to remember that tween life is meant to be clean-cut, wholesome. Who wants to grow up too fast anyway?

I also love that each book focuses on an individual member of the Cupcake Club.

In the latest installment, the focus is on Emma. It’s summer and it’s time for day camp. But, does h
Ruth Ann
Very cute! I would have liked to read this when I was young!

Mia, Katie, Alexis and Emma are middle-schoolers and members of the Cupcake Club. The Club is a business – they bake cupcakes for special events and make money from it! They often try out new recipes and bake cupcakes for themselves, bake sales at school and their families, as well selling their cupcakes for birthdays and weddings and other events.

The good news – it’s summer and school is over! Emma and Alexis are going to the same day
Georgia.gilroy
this book sound good but i haven't read it yet
Jocelin
This was my favorite book so far in the series. I think Emma is my favorite cupcaker. Her stories have been sweet, insightful and touching. This series is still really strong & enjoyable. Such a good quick read.
Mellodi Parks
Loved this book and the series just keep getting cuter. I love the series even as an adult reader. As I've said before it's got a Babysitter's club feel about it, but with its own twist. Give these a read.
Lisa
Love me some cupcake diaries. Super cute summer camp story :)
PWRL
Oct 16, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Gisselle
Gisselle marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Molly O'Neil
Molly O'Neil marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Alesha George
Alesha George marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Mattie Spoelker
Mattie Spoelker marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Fred
Fred added it
Jan 19, 2015
Thinekga
Thinekga marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Ashlyn
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Delaney
Delaney marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Emma Craner
Emma Craner marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Britney_2486
Britney_2486 marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
  • The Harder the Fall (Girl Meets Ghost, #2)
  • The Power of Poppy Pendle
  • Sprinkles and Secrets
  • The Classroom
  • Odessa Again
  • The Whites of Their Eyes
  • Hide and Seek (Capture the Flag, #2)
  • Miss Popularity and the Best Friend Disaster (Miss Popularity #3; Candy Apple #28)
  • Kiki: My Stylish Life (Lotus Lane, #1)
  • Just Add Magic
  • The Crazy Case of Missing Thunder (Goofballs #1)
  • Elvis & Olive
  • The Zombie Chasers #3: Sludgment Day
  • Still Just Grace (Just Grace, #2)
  • Ophie Out of Oz
  • Fairy School Dropout
  • The Teashop Girls (Teashop Girls, #1)
  • Witch Twins (Witch Twins, #1)
Coco Simon always dreamed of opening a cupcake bakery, but she’s afraid she would eat all the profits. When she’s not daydreaming about cupcakes, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to 100 books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes she’s eaten. Cupcake Diaries is the first time Coco has mixed her love of cupcakes with writing.
More about Coco Simon...

Cupcake Diaries (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries, #1)
  • Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries, #2)
  • Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries, #3)
  • Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries, #4)
  • Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #5)
  • Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries, #6)
  • Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries, #8)
  • Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries, #9)
  • Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries, #10)
  • Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Cupcake Diaries, #11)
Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries, #1) Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries, #2) Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries, #3) Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries, #4) Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #5)

“Maybe if everyone baked more cupcakes, the world would be a happier place.” 9 likes