Start by marking “A Valentine's Surprise” as Want to Read:
A Valentine's Surprise

A Valentine's Surprise (Candy Fairies #7)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Candy Fairies have a mystery to solve in this new addition to a deliciously sweet series.

Raina wants to make a very special birthday treat for Berry. She's even asked Lyra, the unicorn who looks after the Fruit Chew Meadow, to grow a special flower for the surprise. But when Raina and Dash go to visit Lyra, they are in for a sour shock! All the flowers in the
Published December 20th 2011 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about A Valentine's Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Valentine's Surprise

N
"A Valentine's Surprise" by Helen Perelman is a sweet story for children with a lot to offer! I loved all the colorful characters!This mystery who done it will thrill its readers!Our six yr old was glued to the book! She absolutely loved it! We highly recommend this book!I won this book through the Goodreads First-reads giveaway program,"Thank You!"
Tamara
Cute idea, but I didn't really understand the traits of all the different fairies (the characters weren't explained well). Not sure if that would be helped by reading some of the earlier books in the series or not.
Crystal
This is the first series I have seen my daughter get really excited about since she dug into the Magic Tree House books. She read this in about an hour and was asking for more. I got online and reserved all that I could from our local library. Then, to be sure it was a series that I was okay with her reading, I sat down and read it this evening. Some of these girly series books are cliché and shallow and I wanted to be sure she wasn't thriving on those. These fairies are friendly and they work t ...more
Alison Stadt
This book is wonderful!

When Valentines and Berry's birthday are coming, Raina, Dash, Cocoa, and Melli want to get Berry a perfect gift. But when they go to Lyra's meadow for they find that lyra is very sick!

It will take all of the friends to help Lyra!
Miranda Moore
i thought this book was extra cute ! and it gave me a break in between reading serious novels. it was adorable!
Jaime
Me & my five year old daughter read these books together and she just loves them! We typically read 3 chapters a day.
Diana Reyna
It's a berry sweet book!!
Sophie
Sophie added it
Jan 30, 2015
Deidra
Deidra added it
Jan 23, 2015
Claudia Guerrero
Claudia Guerrero marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Ayri
Ayri added it
Jan 09, 2015
Lana
Lana marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Ria
Ria marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Anabelle
Anabelle marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Gaby
Gaby marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Barbra Walker
Barbra Walker marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Candy Fairies (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Bubble Gum Rescue
  • Double Dip
  • Jelly Bean Jumble
  • The Chocolate Rose
Heart to Heart (High School Musical: Stories from East High, #6) Chocolate Dreams Rainbow Swirl Caramel Moon Oh, Brother! (Wizards of Waverly Place, #7)