Start by marking “End Back Pain Forever: A Groundbreaking Approach to Eliminate Your Suffering” as Want to Read:
End Back Pain Forever: A Groundbreaking Approach to Eliminate Your Suffering
Preview

End Back Pain Forever: A Groundbreaking Approach to Eliminate Your Suffering

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A Simon & Schuster eBook
Published June 5th 2012 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about End Back Pain Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Back Pain Forever

Ariadna73
Here is my comment in my Spanish Blog:
The most remarkable aspect of this book is the very simple idea that for a chronic problem it is necessary to apply a chronic remedy. That back pain is not going to go away by means of a one-time intervention. It has to be treated every day of the life. If a person suffers from pain; they must do this very simple exercises every single day of their lives; and their pain will be gone for good. But they must commit to th
Kimberly
I had hurt my upper back muscles somehow last summer. I went to physical therapy for 8 weeks, but it still wasn't right. I read this book from the library and it really helped. I started doing the exercises and have noticed a great difference. I have since been able to start back exercising more.

Dr. Marcus writes clearly for the novice. It isn't filled with a ton of medical jargon.
EMP
I got this book from the library for my friend who has (major) issues with her back. I figured it would be just the same old stuff she already knew. Not so. She liked it so much that she bought a copy for herself.
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Serene
Serene marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Steve Greenleaf
Steve Greenleaf is currently reading it
Apr 14, 2014
Jessica Fitzgibbon
Jessica Fitzgibbon marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
SBC
SBC added it
Apr 09, 2015
Nick
Nick added it
Dec 31, 2013
Tina Fisher
Tina Fisher marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Woody
Woody marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Phillip Renteria
Phillip Renteria marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Shohidul Islam
Shohidul Islam marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
The Holy Terror
The Holy Terror marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Radym
Radym marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2011
Freedom from Chronic Pain: The Breakthrough Method of Pain Relief Based on the New York Pain Treatment Program at Lenox Hill Hospital More Ultimate Healing (Paperback 2008 Printing, Second Edition)