Start by marking “The Princess and the Outlaw” as Want to Read:
The Princess and the Outlaw

The Princess and the Outlaw (Royal Babies #4)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  8 reviews
PRINCESS PIPPA'S FORBIDDEN ROMANCEThe shy, studious one among the royal Devereaux family of Chantaine, Pippa wasn't known for controversy. So her brief romance with Texas tycoon Nic Lafitte-of the detested-by-the-Devereaux Lafittes-had to end. Too bad Pippa couldn't get the darkly handsome, modern-day outlaw out of her mind!Given their generations-long family feud, Nic was ...more
Published June 19th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess and the Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess and the Outlaw

Susan
Good book. I really liked both Nic and Pippa. It was obvious that they were very attracted to each other. But because of the feud between the two families, Pippa called of their romance because of family loyalty. Nic refused to let her go, and got her to meet with him again. While she was walking on the beach one day, she met Nic's mother, who was dying of cancer, and whose greatest wish is to die on Chantaine. Because of the feud, Pippa goes behind her family's back and finds a house for them t ...more
Tia
I know it's part of a series and all but I found this novel absolutely dreadful. I was bored out of my mind and yawning so much tears were running down my cheeks. I can't say that it was really worth reading nor can I say I got an emotional response from it.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

This tender and poignant romance is a read-in-one-sitting story with elements that might require a box of tissues to be on hand. Ms. Banks put a lot of heart and soul into creating her characters because if she hadn’t, I wouldn’t have cared as much as I did about Nic or Pippa.

Many books are written about feuding families and a child from each growing up and somehow overcoming their differences and fall in love. That’s the basis for th
Sweety
I like the background of the story with two family in the fraud, but the conflict not quite catch my heart, the problem so easy resolved, i think it will good if the heroine family more determined to break apart the heroine from the hero.

i like the second character, the hero mother, unfortunately in this story, Leanne make the mother die and the situation between hero brother and hero father not yet resolved, hopely there is another novel about the hero brother.
Paraphrodite
It's always a bit weird to start a book in the middle of a series. Not a bad read even though it was a bit sad at the end.
Aldy
El peor libro que leí en este tiempo, aburrido, sin sentido, no avanza NUNCA. ¿Si hay tan terrible pelea en su familia, porqué ella le da una mano a él al comienzo del libro?
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Babies
Category: Heart & Home
LoveRomance
A little slow, but sweet
Kathy
Kathy added it
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Aj
Aj marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Caridad Perez
Caridad Perez marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Lori Halliday
Lori Halliday marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Sarah Fudge
Sarah Fudge marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Alondra D
Alondra D marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Nixee
Nixee marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Royal Babies (7 books)
  • Royal Holiday Baby
  • The Prince's Texas Bride
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • A Home for Nobody's Princess
  • How to Catch a Prince
  • A Royal Christmas Proposal
Underfoot (Bellagio #2) Feet First (Bellagio, #1) Footloose (Bellagio, #3) Some Girls Do (Sisters Trilogy #1) Trouble in High Heels (Sisters Trilogy, #3)