Start by marking “The Princess and the Outlaw” as Want to Read:
The Princess and the Outlaw

The Princess and the Outlaw (Royal Babies #4)

PRINCESS PIPPA'S FORBIDDEN ROMANCEThe shy, studious one among the royal Devereaux family of Chantaine, Pippa wasn't known for controversy. So her brief romance with Texas tycoon Nic Lafitte-of the detested-by-the-Devereaux Lafittes-had to end. Too bad Pippa couldn't get the darkly handsome, modern-day outlaw out of her mind!Given their generations-long family feud, Nic was ...more
Published June 19th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess and the Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess and the Outlaw

Susan
Jun 14, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing
Good book. I really liked both Nic and Pippa. It was obvious that they were very attracted to each other. But because of the feud between the two families, Pippa called of their romance because of family loyalty. Nic refused to let her go, and got her to meet with him again. While she was walking on the beach one day, she met Nic's mother, who was dying of cancer, and whose greatest wish is to die on Chantaine. Because of the feud, Pippa goes behind her family's back and finds a house for them t ...more
Tia
Jul 26, 2012 Tia rated it did not like it
I know it's part of a series and all but I found this novel absolutely dreadful. I was bored out of my mind and yawning so much tears were running down my cheeks. I can't say that it was really worth reading nor can I say I got an emotional response from it.
Melody Cox
Oct 21, 2016 Melody Cox rated it really liked it
This is book four in the 'Royal Babies' series and a very good book it is. We get the story of Princess Pippa who did and said exactly what she was supposed to never causing scandal or trouble, and Texas tycoon Nic Lafitte. Nic and the Lafitte family are detested by the royal Devereaux family of Chantaine. All the royal family members are required to despise the Lafitte's and the Lafittes were exiled from the country of Chantaine years ago. Nic's father still had a warrant out for his arrest.

Pip
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

This tender and poignant romance is a read-in-one-sitting story with elements that might require a box of tissues to be on hand. Ms. Banks put a lot of heart and soul into creating her characters because if she hadn’t, I wouldn’t have cared as much as I did about Nic or Pippa.

Many books are written about feuding families and a child from each growing up and somehow overcoming their differences and fall in love. That’s the basis for th
Sweety
Aug 27, 2012 Sweety rated it liked it
Shelves: virgin, sbm
I like the background of the story with two family in the fraud, but the conflict not quite catch my heart, the problem so easy resolved, i think it will good if the heroine family more determined to break apart the heroine from the hero.

i like the second character, the hero mother, unfortunately in this story, Leanne make the mother die and the situation between hero brother and hero father not yet resolved, hopely there is another novel about the hero brother.
Paraphrodite
Jan 14, 2014 Paraphrodite rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
It's always a bit weird to start a book in the middle of a series. Not a bad read even though it was a bit sad at the end.
Aldy
Dec 12, 2012 Aldy rated it did not like it
El peor libro que leí en este tiempo, aburrido, sin sentido, no avanza NUNCA. ¿Si hay tan terrible pelea en su familia, porqué ella le da una mano a él al comienzo del libro?
Sassy
Sassy rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Darbie
Darbie rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2014
Rachel Miller
Rachel Miller rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Courtney
Courtney rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Zola.Hill
Zola.Hill rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
Shely R
Shely R rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2015
Violet
Violet rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2013
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2014
Pam Lowery
Pam Lowery rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Ann (Noumena12)
Ann (Noumena12) rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Aimee
Aimee rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2013
Andrea Miller
Andrea Miller rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2014
Mary Scott
Mary Scott rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Angelalyn
Angelalyn rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2013
Ramón
Ramón rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Mayra Ojeda
Mayra Ojeda rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Kim Wilson
Kim Wilson rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Norma
Norma rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2012
Kelly M W Morman
Kelly M W Morman rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • The Billionaire's Elusive Lover
  • Awakening
  • Master of Her Virtue
  • Challenging Dante (A Bride For A Billionaire #4)
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Sheikh with Benefits
  • The Prince's Secret Baby (Bravo Royales, #1)
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • Smokescreen Marriage / Pernikahan Semu
  • The Spaniard's Defiant Virgin (Modern Romance, #711)
  • Imprisoned by a Vow
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Royal Babies (8 books)
  • Royal Holiday Baby
  • The Prince's Texas Bride
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • A Home for Nobody's Princess