A World She Doesn't Belong To

A World She Doesn't Belong To

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Laura Talbot can't believe she's even considering Kyros Spyridis's outrageous proposal—although he is her late twin sister's husband. Yet for reasons she daren't admit, the shy, innocent Laura is tempted by Kyros's dangerous proposition.…Kyros needs Laura to act as his wife and keep the lies about his disastrous marriage going—just for one more week.

Having lived all her li...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published July 3rd 2012 by Harlequin (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A World She Doesn't Belong To, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A World She Doesn't Belong To

3meg
Every time I read this author I think, ‘she is going to be a favorite, soon’ and it just has not quiet made it there yet. I enjoy her stories and characters but I always walk away feeling like it is not as good as it could have been. While this might not make a lot of sense that is the best way I can think of describing it.
A good, solid HP read. I didn’t really buy the whole attracted to the other twin from a distance thing and felt that the ‘blackmail’ was very unbelievable. The whole good twi...more
Vashti
Thank you Dalia!!!
I normally don't read books where the H/ h has been involved with a family member
let alone identical twins and then married to that person.But this book intrigued me to want to read it and I enjoyed this author's books in the past.What I read was an intensly emotionally story involving a man who was embittered by his deceased wife and a young woman who vowed not to be anything like her twin who she had not been in contact with for the past
ten years.
The couple meets at the medi...more
RLA
A have enjoyed all of Natasha Tate's books so far, and this one sounded like it would be another good one.It is a good book, I enjoyed reading it, but in my opinion it isn't as good as previous ones.

The premise is different and a little complicated but it is played out well and kept me interested all the way through. There is a lot of tension between the hero and heroine, and not justthesexual kind, and the author writes a good mix of desire, tenderness, andsuspicionto make the book dramatic.

But...more
Lindsay
I love Harlequin Presents books and this was no exception. It's not the best I've read from the series, but I was extremely enjoyable.

Kyros was a jerk of the first order and he he even acknowledged it and that he was "bossy". He knew what he wanted and he went after it...no matter what he had to do to get his way.

I liked Laura though. She was sweet and loving and she was forced into a situation she didn't want so that she could get to know her only living family...her nephew.

I did like that K...more
Dalia
3.5 - 4 stars
This book is a highly intense read with the right amount of passion, emotions, tension. The characters are well portrayed. The chemistry between them sizzles of the pages.
After the death of his estranged wife, Lana, in a car accident, Kyros discovers that she has a twin sister, Laura. To make his ailing grandmother happy, he blackmails Laura to pretend to be his wife during the christmas holidays, if she wants to see her nephew.
Marked by his childhood, burned by his experience wit...more
Candy
I've read every single one of this author's novels and she's yet to disappoint me! A completely enjoyable read worthy of 5 stars! The story grabbed me and held me hostage from page one to the very end! I had no qualms about this story and no grievances about any character. The story and characters were well written. A beautiful love story that had my heart clenching ever so often! Oh! I just loved it!
Tia
I was begging for a harlequin and this one only added to my thirst for more. I certainly thought it was well rounded and utterly beautiful at times. The passion between the hero and heroine had me sweating at times. It was hot!
Kaycee Sapinoso
I enjoyed it. I loved their banters, witty remarks, the sparks and chemistry between them and even Kyro's way of blackmailing her. It kept me interested from the start up to the last page.

I was excited to see how it will turn out while Kyro's was doing everything he can to finally have her completely. It was only a matter of time before she give in.

It just frustrating because if the heroine's lack of self-confidence. But I loved how Kyro admitted his feelings to Laura.

It was an enjoyable read t...more
Rebecca Roberts
I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this, but I loved it, very enjoyable :D
Jess
Jess added it
Jun 22, 2014
Juliana
Juliana marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Hagit
Hagit added it
Apr 14, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Nathasia Casquette
Nathasia Casquette marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Tiara Sani
Tiara Sani marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Geeta Achaibersing
Geeta Achaibersing marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Natasha Tate's romantic side has its roots in childhood. Ask anyone and you'll hear she spent too many of her formative years believing she was Cinderella. This despite the fact that she had two loving parents and no evil stepmother in sight. Her earliest drawings were of princess attire, replete with bows, ribbons, and multiple flounces. She warbled about her future prince during chores, and bega...more
More about Natasha Tate...
Once Touched, Never Forgotten (Harlequin Presents #3034) An Inconvenient Obsession Forbidden to His Touch