Start by marking “Summer Vows” as Want to Read:
Summer Vows

Summer Vows (Hideaway Wedding #1)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  223 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews

Jacob has better things to do on his vacation than play bodyguard. Until he gets a glimpse of the body he'll be guarding Spending days and nights together
Published July 24th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Summer Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Vows

Tamara
Mar 02, 2013 Tamara rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. The Coles are a strong family and Ana is no different. She was determined to prove that she was in charge. Jacob was not one to take any crap. And he definitely was going to make Ana stay in line. In the end the closeness became about more than work as once the threat was closed love lived on.
Tia
Oct 21, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-kindle, 1-nets
I liked Summer Vows. However, I had some problems with this book; sometimes it was a bit cheesy with the language and romance, Ana being completely okay with the marriage arrangement, her weight loss and fatigue being caused by her homesickness, Jacob's ease and comfort with Ana choosing where they will live without concern and the most unbelievable the ending....Now that the bad brother is dead the good brother will now take over the Record Company and all will be well?..... too tidy!

I would li
Jackie Roberts
Sep 07, 2013 Jackie Roberts rated it it was amazing
Summer Vows is another great book from the Cole Family Series. Ana Cole and Jacob Jones were both strong characters who did not let their financial status affect their love for each other. Looking forward to reading Jason's story next. A great read!
Debra Odom
Aug 08, 2012 Debra Odom rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love Alers books. All of her books are so romantic. The sex scenes are not vulgar, but so ramantically written. The family is nothing to play with. I would like to read more about Ana and Jacob.
Urbandivaz
Sep 24, 2012 Urbandivaz rated it it was amazing
SYNOPSIS: As CEO of Serenity Records, Ana Cole never backs down. Now the hot new recording artist she's signed has made her the target of death threats, forcing her to go into hiding. And protecting her is U.S. marshal Jacob Jones.
REVIEW: Ana Cole is CEO of Serenity Records who is being threatened by a rival Music Company Mogul. Working in a male dominant profession known as the music industry Ana is determine to show the world that she can compete and does what it takes to get the job done. In
Julie Barrett
Sep 26, 2012 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
Summer Vows A Hideaway Wedding by Rochelle Alers
ISBN: 9780373534777
Family bet is who is to wed before New Years. Each has put up a million dollars, in their name, as an endowment in their alma mater.
The eligible ones would be Jason and Ana Cole, twins and their cousin Nicholas Cole Thomas. None even want to marry as they are so involved in their business careers, til they meet a very special person that will change their lives.
Although this is part of a series I felt the characters were well def
Lisa Moulton
Mar 30, 2015 Lisa Moulton rated it liked it
I normally read Rochelle's books in a day or 2 but for some reason this one was harder to finish. While I felt it had a great storyline, it was slow and a lot of repetitions. I found a lot of grammatical errors and the story just seemed a little bit slow and boring. I will try to finish the other 2 books in this Hideaway Wedding series and hopefully it will be better reading.
Tracy
Jul 31, 2012 Tracy rated it liked it
This story just makes me smile. Ana Cole is a strong woman who has worked hard to make a name for herself in a male dominated field, and also in her own family. But when she unknowingly triggers an all out attack from a rival recording studio that almost kills her cousin Tyler she has to go into hiding. Jacob and Ana end up rooming together, first as acquaintances, then as friends then as friends with benefits and so on. While her family is trying to find the shooter and stop the person behind t ...more
Hsiau Wei
Aug 08, 2012 Hsiau Wei rated it liked it
This book tell the story of Ana Cole and Jacob Jones. Ana is facing a threat and has even almost got killed. Her family is really worried about her. Her cousin, Diego seek Jacob's assistance to protect her while the authorities seek out for the killer and its hirer who wanted her dead. Jacob, who is on his vacation has reluctantly agreed. Ana, who after the incident of getting shot, was basically house bound.. and with Jacob around her most of the time, the attraction is definitely sizzle. Overa ...more
Shay Able
Aug 11, 2014 Shay Able rated it it was ok
Hated the ending. It felt incomplete.
Anna Johnson
Feb 03, 2014 Anna Johnson rated it it was amazing
Basil Irvine got exactly what he deserved!
Kimberly
Apr 08, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
This was a great love story. I loved the relationship between Jacob and Ana. I loved the suspense and the way things turned out between the main characters. Ana was strong willed and stubborn. Jacob was just as stubborn as she was. So this made for a nice flowing story.

Rochelle Alers, never disappoints her readers. Her stories are always interesting.
Shone
Dec 08, 2013 Shone rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
Twins Jason and Ana Cole are at the top of the music world running the company started years ago by their father. Ana is nonsense and handles the business part of the company while Jason has an ear for a good voice together they work magic in the music world. Their world is turned up side down bu jealousy.
Reshemah
Aug 05, 2012 Reshemah rated it liked it
This was an okay read. It was not as good as the other books in the Hideaway Series but was enjoyable. It would have been a little better if there was a little more action in the ending like some of the other books in the series. I still look forward to reading the other books in the series.
Jacqueline
Dec 05, 2012 Jacqueline rated it it was amazing

Another well written book by Rochelle Alers. I couldn't put it down until I finished reading the book. Rochelle Alers is one of my favourite authors.
Lisa G
Sep 03, 2012 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
Wow another Cole story from Rochelle Alers and d they just keep getting better and better.
Brenda
Sep 08, 2012 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! I am a true Hideway/Cole fan. Cudos Ms. Rochelle!!
Cheri Harraway
Oct 09, 2012 Cheri Harraway rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
It was an okay read. I love Rochelle Alers and the hideaway series.
Harlequin Books
Nikita Isaac
Aug 28, 2012 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
Wow!!
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Toniette
Toniette rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Dalia Henry
Dalia Henry rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Millicent Rogers
Millicent Rogers marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
  • Trouble Don't Last Always
  • Inferno (The Wolf Pack Series)
  • Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)
  • Model Perfect Passion
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • Her Little Black Book
  • Love On the Run
  • A Hard Man to Love (Hawthorne Family, #2)
  • In Her Neighbor's Bed
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

Hideaway Wedding (3 books)
  • Eternal Vows