Summer Vows

Summer Vows (Hideaway Wedding #1)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  154 ratings  ·  21 reviews

Jacob has better things to do on his vacation than play bodyguard. Until he gets a glimpse of the body he'll be guarding… Spending days and nights togethe...more
Published July 24th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Arabesque (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Summer Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Vows

Tamara
I really enjoyed this story. The Coles are a strong family and Ana is no different. She was determined to prove that she was in charge. Jacob was not one to take any crap. And he definitely was going to make Ana stay in line. In the end the closeness became about more than work as once the threat was closed love lived on.
Jackie Roberts
Summer Vows is another great book from the Cole Family Series. Ana Cole and Jacob Jones were both strong characters who did not let their financial status affect their love for each other. Looking forward to reading Jason's story next. A great read!
Debra Odom
I love, love, love Alers books. All of her books are so romantic. The sex scenes are not vulgar, but so ramantically written. The family is nothing to play with. I would like to read more about Ana and Jacob.
Urbandivaz
SYNOPSIS: As CEO of Serenity Records, Ana Cole never backs down. Now the hot new recording artist she's signed has made her the target of death threats, forcing her to go into hiding. And protecting her is U.S. marshal Jacob Jones.
REVIEW: Ana Cole is CEO of Serenity Records who is being threatened by a rival Music Company Mogul. Working in a male dominant profession known as the music industry Ana is determine to show the world that she can compete and does what it takes to get the job done. In...more
Julie Barrett
Summer Vows A Hideaway Wedding by Rochelle Alers
ISBN: 9780373534777
Family bet is who is to wed before New Years. Each has put up a million dollars, in their name, as an endowment in their alma mater.
The eligible ones would be Jason and Ana Cole, twins and their cousin Nicholas Cole Thomas. None even want to marry as they are so involved in their business careers, til they meet a very special person that will change their lives.
Although this is part of a series I felt the characters were well def...more
Tracy
This story just makes me smile. Ana Cole is a strong woman who has worked hard to make a name for herself in a male dominated field, and also in her own family. But when she unknowingly triggers an all out attack from a rival recording studio that almost kills her cousin Tyler she has to go into hiding. Jacob and Ana end up rooming together, first as acquaintances, then as friends then as friends with benefits and so on. While her family is trying to find the shooter and stop the person behind t...more
Tia
I liked Summer Vows. However, I had some problems with this book; sometimes it was a bit cheesy with the language and romance, Ana being completely okay with the marriage arrangement, her weight loss and fatigue being caused by her homesickness, Jacob's ease and comfort with Ana choosing where they will live without concern and the most unbelievable the ending....Now that the bad brother is dead the good brother will now take over the Record Company and all will be well?..... too tidy!

I would li...more
Hsiau Wei
This book tell the story of Ana Cole and Jacob Jones. Ana is facing a threat and has even almost got killed. Her family is really worried about her. Her cousin, Diego seek Jacob's assistance to protect her while the authorities seek out for the killer and its hirer who wanted her dead. Jacob, who is on his vacation has reluctantly agreed. Ana, who after the incident of getting shot, was basically house bound.. and with Jacob around her most of the time, the attraction is definitely sizzle. Overa...more
Shaunya Able
Hated the ending. It felt incomplete.
Anna Johnson
Basil Irvine got exactly what he deserved!
Kimberly
This was a great love story. I loved the relationship between Jacob and Ana. I loved the suspense and the way things turned out between the main characters. Ana was strong willed and stubborn. Jacob was just as stubborn as she was. So this made for a nice flowing story.

Rochelle Alers, never disappoints her readers. Her stories are always interesting.
Shone
Dec 08, 2013 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
Twins Jason and Ana Cole are at the top of the music world running the company started years ago by their father. Ana is nonsense and handles the business part of the company while Jason has an ear for a good voice together they work magic in the music world. Their world is turned up side down bu jealousy.
Reshemah
This was an okay read. It was not as good as the other books in the Hideaway Series but was enjoyable. It would have been a little better if there was a little more action in the ending like some of the other books in the series. I still look forward to reading the other books in the series.
Jacqueline

Another well written book by Rochelle Alers. I couldn't put it down until I finished reading the book. Rochelle Alers is one of my favourite authors.
Lisa G
Wow another Cole story from Rochelle Alers and d they just keep getting better and better.
Brenda
Absolutely loved it! I am a true Hideway/Cole fan. Cudos Ms. Rochelle!!
Cheri Harraway
It was an okay read. I love Rochelle Alers and the hideaway series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: A Hideaway Novel #1
Kimberly
I love the Cole family!
Breonne
Breonne marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Denise
Denise added it
Sep 07, 2014
Dianna
Dianna marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting...more
More about Rochelle Alers...
Living Large Welcome to Leo's The Long Hot Summer Long Time Coming (Whitfield Brides #1) Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)