Start by marking “Dramatic Pause (Commerical Breaks #3)” as Want to Read:
Dramatic Pause (Commerical Breaks #3)

Dramatic Pause (Commercial Breaks #3)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Will commercial fame crush a tween’s hopes of serious stardom?

Isabel Marak Flores has appeared in dozens of independent films and recently received glowing reviews for her role in a small Off-Broadway show. When an agent sees her on stage and suggests she go out for some commercial work, Isabel declines. How can a serious actress appear in television commercials
Published November 27th 2012 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Dramatic Pause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dramatic Pause

Kayla Chiu
I thought this book was amazing and I bet lots of girls would love this book too. It's about a serious actress who started doing commercials as a part time job to pay for her school tuition. When she started auditioning and got a spot, all that changed her life. Isabel started to realized everything doesn't have to be perfect and serious. It can be silly and fun playing a part. Isabel also made new friends that were also trying out for the parts and they gave her tips. On page 94, it said," Brit ...more
Justin
Dramatic Pause is the final installment in the Commercial Breaks series. This has been a really fun series to read, and I am really glad that Dramatic Pause delivered just as well as the rest of the series. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this in one of my other reviews of the series, but the authors knowledge of the world he is talking about really help to make for a believable and enjoyable read.

This final book isn't all that different from the rest, but it is still a fun story. It involves s
Becky
I received this book to review for Goodreads, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. It's the third book in a middle grade reader series, but you don't have to read the first two books in order to understand the plot.

It's a lighthearted look at a girl trying to make it as a serious actress, while doing a commercial for overseas that might fund her education. It's quirky and cute.
Hui Ying
I actually read this book first, not realising it was part of a series. I didn't need to go and borrow the other books from the library to understand what it was about.

It was an enjoyable book to read and I am definitely going to find the other parts of the series to have a full, comprehensive view of it all.
Meredith
Only one criticism for this latest installment in this most-fun series - where's the recipe for coconut puffs?
But seriously, I continue to love this series for the sweet, plucky characters and the humor inherent in the commercial-acting scene. I laughed out loud at the proud bananas.
Jieun
Dramatic Pause is a really exciting book to read. Almost every chapter leaves you with a question such as "What's going to happen now?" or "Why did that happen?" It has it funny moments where you have no choice but to laugh. I truly do recommend this book to you! Thank you~!
Anna
Kim
This one didn't hold my attention.
Colette
A fun MG series closer.
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Brittany K
Brittany K marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Madison Kent
Madison Kent marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Faith
Faith added it
Aug 18, 2014
Richa
Richa marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
  • Fortress of Mist (Merlin's Immortals, #2)
  • Caitlin (Making a Splash, #2)
  • The Day is a White Tablet
  • Secret Society of Happy People's Thirty One Types of Happiness Guide
  • The Shadowed Onyx (Diamond Estates, #3)
  • Jump Cut (Seven, #3)
  • Money Run (Ashley Arthur, #1)
  • Shadow Breakers
  • The Odd Squad Zero Tolerance
  • Lawless (Lawless, #1)
  • Liberator (Worldshaker, #2)
  • We Were There, Vol. 10
  • Fake Me a Match
  • Absent
  • The Cup and the Crown (Silver Bowl, #2)
  • The Fourth Stall Part III
  • Circle of Silence (WiHi, #2)
  • Frozen Solid
Dumped by Popular Demand (The Social Experiments of Dorie Dilts, #1) Famous for Thirty Seconds (Commercial Breaks #1) The School for Cool (The Social Experiments of Dorie Dilts, #2) Picture Perfect (Commercial Breaks, #2) The Social Experiments of Dorie Dilts: The School for Cool