Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters: 101 Inspirational and Entertaining Stories about That Special Bond” as Want to Read:

Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters celebrates that special bond mothers and daughters share with each other. Moms and daughters alike will delight in this collection of heartwarming, entertaining, and poignant stories. A great gift for Mother’s Day.

Mothers and daughters. They are, at the same time, very similar and completely unique. This relat
Published March 13th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Freda Mans-Labianca
As you know, I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They are usually my reading pick-me-up when I feel low or am in a slump. This time I picked it up because it has the word "magic" in the title and it's one word of my keyword challenge. So even with an another motive, it was still an inspiring and sometimes tear-jerking read.
Being a daughter, I could definitely relate to some of the stories. It's tough being a daughter.
But being a mother of a daughter I get too. I have a 15 year old daught
Dayana
Jun 22, 2012 Dayana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
En líneas generales el libro presentó casos de relaciones positivas, donde más allá de las diferencias cotidianas triunfa el amor.

Aunque por momentos haya sido demasiado edulcorado, creo que es un libro entretenido y cumple con su función de celebrar la relación entre madres e hijas.

Siempre recomiendo estos libros para practica lecturas en inglés, me parece que este título en particular toca temas interesantes sobre los lazos familiares, los recuerdos, la cotidianeidad y las cosas que suceden e
Margaret Chind
This book would make a great gift for so many: anyone that is a daughter as well as all mothers, especially new mamas. The relationship between a mother and daughter is magic. Not always good but of repairable and many times better than ever expected. As a daughter I know that a mother can be the best friend you never expected. As a mother reading these stories they fall in my mind with all the other hopes and dreams for both of my daughters futures.

*Thanks to CSS.*
Carole
Jan 19, 2014 Carole rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My new friend Stacey Gustafson wrote the story on page 53 of this latest edition. A great gift idea for any mother of a daughter.
Shannon Kaiser
Shannon Kaiser rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2012
Ayu Ikhwani
Ayu Ikhwani rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Nikitana
Nikitana rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2013
Drema
Drema rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Ashaley Lenora
Ashaley Lenora rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2013
Ashley Page
Ashley Page rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016
Christine Lussier
Christine Lussier rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2013
Krystyna
Krystyna rated it it was ok
May 18, 2012
Mary Wilson Redden
Mary Wilson Redden rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Tina Herbert
Tina Herbert rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Nurul Asyikin
Nurul Asyikin rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Eden Bragais-najera
Eden Bragais-najera rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Farhana Jamaluddin
Farhana Jamaluddin rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Bianca Flamenco
Bianca Flamenco rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2015
Ellen Resnick
Ellen Resnick rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Wanda Johnston
Wanda Johnston rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Izzati
Izzati rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Dhanashree
Dhanashree rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2013
Rafaella Quieres
Rafaella Quieres rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2014
jessy donaldson
jessy donaldson rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2015
Tory Castillo
Tory Castillo rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Bethany
Bethany rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2012
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2012

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...