Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters: 101 Inspirational and Entertaining Stories about That Special Bond” as Want to Read:

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters celebrates that special bond mothers and daughters share with each other. Moms and daughters alike will delight in this collection of heartwarming, entertaining, and poignant stories. A great gift for Mother’s Day.

Mothers and daughters. They are, at the same time, very similar and completely unique.
Published March 13th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Freda mans
As you know, I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. They are usually my reading pick-me-up when I feel low or am in a slump. This time I picked it up because it has the word "magic" in the title and it's one word of my keyword challenge. So even with an another motive, it was still an inspiring and sometimes tear-jerking read.
Being a daughter, I could definitely relate to some of the stories. It's tough being a daughter.
But being a mother of a daughter I get too. I have a 15 year old daught
Dayana
En líneas generales el libro presentó casos de relaciones positivas, donde más allá de las diferencias cotidianas triunfa el amor.

Aunque por momentos haya sido demasiado edulcorado, creo que es un libro entretenido y cumple con su función de celebrar la relación entre madres e hijas.

Siempre recomiendo estos libros para practica lecturas en inglés, me parece que este título en particular toca temas interesantes sobre los lazos familiares, los recuerdos, la cotidianeidad y las cosas que suceden e
Margaret
This book would make a great gift for so many: anyone that is a daughter as well as all mothers, especially new mamas. The relationship between a mother and daughter is magic. Not always good but of repairable and many times better than ever expected. As a daughter I know that a mother can be the best friend you never expected. As a mother reading these stories they fall in my mind with all the other hopes and dreams for both of my daughters futures.

*Thanks to CSS.*
Carole
My new friend Stacey Gustafson wrote the story on page 53 of this latest edition. A great gift idea for any mother of a daughter.
nurul
nurul marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Heni
Heni marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Kallpana85
Kallpana85 marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jin Li
Jin Li marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Katie Simmons
Katie Simmons is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
sarah
sarah marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Fatin Satar
Fatin Satar is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2014
Alina Grace
Alina Grace is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2014
Talysa
Talysa added it
Mar 23, 2014
Lauren Coyle
Lauren Coyle marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
A
A marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Shahar
Shahar marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Danny N
Danny N marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)