Start by marking “Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6)” as Want to Read:
Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6)

Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey #3.6)

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,886 Ratings  ·  400 Reviews
Get set to swoon: read Ash's heart-rending final letter to Meghan.

Free Four by Veronica RothDestroy Me by Tahereh MafiGlitches by Marissa MeyerHana by Lauren OliverSummer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
YA Short Stories and Novellas
67th out of 612 books — 1,141 voters
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson LevineCinder by Marissa MeyerBeauty by Robin McKinleyScarlet by Marissa MeyerPrincess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Most Beloved YA Fairytale Retellings
56th out of 125 books — 231 voters

More lists with this book...

shady boots
Mar 23, 2012 shady boots rated it it was amazing
Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn,

Why must you be fictional? D:

Tabby
Apr 14, 2016 Tabby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book
This was so heartfelt and beautiful gosh I love Ash!

Radmila

I will find a way to be with you, and I will not stop until I have succeeded or I am gone.

Dianne

Oh. My. God.

I've been an Iron Fey fan for a long time, and I only read this now.
What's wrong with me?!

Ash. Ash. Why do you make so many girls like me feel this way? How could you be so sweet when when you're just a fictional character?

"I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever. My journey could take me far, farther then I have ever ventured into the Nevernever,and what I search for could very well be impossible. But know that I will not give up,and that every step of the way, I will be th
Marie!*
Apr 25, 2012 Marie!* rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Ash es es essssss..... nose que decir, cada vez me enamoro mas de el *_* me va hacer llorar! quiero el libro pronto o no sobrevivire!

(Traduccion Gracias a Maky :D)

Meghan,

No creo que esta carta siquiera llegue a ti -espero que no- pero la escribo de cualquier manera. Porque necesitas saber lo que intente; que mi promesa hacia ti no fue en vano, que mis últimos pensamientos, sentimientos, sueños, todo - fueron sobre ti.

Meghan Chase. Mi Reina de Hierro. Odio la distancia que nos separa ahora
 Athena Ivashkova ~♥~
I've read it, I've read it!!! I didn't even read this series, and this letter has already touched my heart. Ash sounds so rensentful and sweet; I want to hug him now. I've seen in some reviews that he's abusive and what not, but we'll see...
Dany
amo a ASH con todo mi corazón.
Annie Brewer
Oh God, Ash. This just....I just...I can't stop the tears from falling down my face. I needed to read this. After that god-forsaken ending in the Iron Queen my heart was all over the floor. It still is. And now it's in bloody pieces. I am so in freakin love with you, Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn. You have surpassed all other book boyfriends and holy hell ain't that shitty that you don't exist! Dammit!!! Meghan is a lucky biatch, who I actually really like by the way. She's awesome!

But back to the let
Swiftsea
Jul 29, 2012 Swiftsea rated it it was ok
As much as it's a sweet and touching letter to the one he is devoted to, I can't give it many stars due to how, unfortunately cliche it sounds.

I still have little understanding, even after reading the Iron King with scrutiny, to understand how either of them fell in love. Ash's manner just so happened to change after meeting Meghan? I don't buy it. I'm imagining to many Valentine chicks flying overhead in circles.

Nevertheless, I did thoroughly enjoy how Meghan's character had completely develo
Zaira
Jun 26, 2012 Zaira rated it really liked it
But know that I will not give up,
and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours, Meghan, my love.

This is probably one of the most beautiful letters about love!!!
Ash, I'm so deep in love with you!!
Rebecca A. Rogers

GORGEOUS! Where can I find a man like this?
Makii
Apr 25, 2012 Makii rated it it was amazing
OMMMG Ash...vas a romperme el corazón!!!!-ahogada en un mar de lágrimas...
Carta traducida!
Meghan,

Meghan Chase. Mi Reina de Hierro. Odio la distancia que nos separa ahora. El pensamiento de que estas tan cerca, aquí en el Nevernever, y no puedo mirar
Al Astronomo
Mar 30, 2013 Al Astronomo rated it it was amazing
I practically tore through that letter.
But, I read this after I read The Iron Knight, so there was little to be scared/surprised about, if ever there were.

But still.

"And so, as I come to the end of this letter, I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever.
and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours,
Cæcilie
Apr 18, 2012 Cæcilie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Oh, what should I say...
I really liked this, no wait I loved it!
It's sweet and caring, just like Ash! You can almost feel the love he has towards Meghan! He really loves her and would do everything for her. She is a very lucky girl and he's a very lucky guy!

They letter is written with the passion Ash's feels for Meghan, the love, the devotion, with all of his heart that all belongs to Meghan.
It's really well writting, but that we already knew before reading it, Julie Kagawa is an amazing writ
Salma Warda
Jan 05, 2016 Salma Warda rated it it was amazing
Another surprise ........Ahhhhhh ....... ...more
Lucy Ibn al-Rashid
Sep 20, 2012 Lucy Ibn al-Rashid rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: The Iron Fey Fanatics :)

Ash...

I love you! I love the way you talk, the way you move, what you say...

Meghan, you lucky bastard! :)
Rimsha Salam
Jan 27, 2014 Rimsha Salam rated it really liked it
Check out my blogs for more reviews and book stuff: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot...

This was so heartfelt and beautiful it made me cry! <3 Ash

see he is crying too!
Jess
Sep 07, 2015 Jess rated it liked it
Awww! That was so freaking cute!!
Amanda
May 02, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
This letter....... wow.

I can't really explain the emotions I felt when I read this. It was so beautiful that I cried as I read it over and over again.

I guess that every woman in the world wishes for someone like Ash- someone who would write something like this to them and would go to the ends of the world in order to be with them.

This book is definitely 7/5 stars. Even those who haven't read the Iron Fey series would agree that this letter touched their heart.
Yunita1987
Apr 18, 2012 Yunita1987 rated it really liked it
Give 4 star because this letter from Ash, not from Puck. . But from this letter, I know that Ash is really very love to Megan. and I like this statement and make many women will be jealous...:) 'I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever.... But know that I will not give up, and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours'

so sweet...:)
Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)
Apr 19, 2012 Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Oh my God...
I love Ash so much...Even though he knows that he might die in this journey he nevertheless tries to find the answer to be with her no matter what.Isn't that love? The letter was heartbreaking and every line held so much emotion.
I wish you good luck Ash.May you find your answer and go to your Iron Queen..!!!
Jayjay
May 22, 2012 Jayjay rated it it was amazing
Planning to read The Iron Knight soon, that is when I get a copy XD

Totally love it Prince Ash's POV <3

Favorite Quote

"I belong to you. Forever."

"I am yours, Meghan, my love. I will always be your knight."
Aleeyah
Jul 09, 2012 Aleeyah rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I go scream in fury that this man is not real!

This letter was adorable and heartbreaking at the idea that he may not succeed. BUT! IT WAS CUTE!

WHY U NO REAL?!?! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!
Teresa
Jun 30, 2012 Teresa rated it it was amazing
That letter was very cute, romantic, and heartbreaking. You gotta love Ash. I really love this series, and I'm still sad that it's over. But I'll always love this series.
Nermin
Apr 22, 2013 Nermin rated it did not like it
Shelves: ya
If my boyfriend wrote me a letter like this, I'd probably break up with him. I mean, seriously, who would like to read such cheesy bullshit?
Felicia's Ink
Jul 01, 2016 Felicia's Ink rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, 5-star
I loved them all, yeah yeah, I know. But oh my God, I seriously love these extras.

The First Kiss is the scene from Ash's POV. Because of the fast paced story and the huge amount of excitement on that point in the story, this extra is a nice insight. It is absulotely lovely to see how Ash experienced the first kiss with Meghan. To read the emotions of a young man, fae and prince of the Unseelie court when kissing and falling in love with Meghan, princess of the Seelie court.

Ash's Letter to Meghan
Darya
Jul 14, 2013 Darya rated it it was amazing
ASH

I'm so emotional from this letter I can't even write a coherent review.

His love for her is so strong that it tears me to pieces.

"I belong to you. Forever."

"I will always be your knight."

And here comes the waterworks.

But love has to be unbeatable, right? They'll find a way. They have to. I'm assuring myself so I don't have an emotional breakdown.

Oh dear...

[image error]
Carolina Carriço
Jan 31, 2014 Carolina Carriço rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
Oh sweet goodness! This was perfection even if I didn't quite understand when did Ash wrote such sad painful words.. His love incomprehensible for Meghan is so, so beautiful! And in this letter we can even glimpse his love for Robin! Jeez! I can't wait to read more from his POV
Alexandra
Apr 19, 2015 Alexandra rated it it was ok
It's a love letter filled with everything you'd expect and everything a girl would want to hear. What more is there to say? It didn't add much to the series, but it wasn't completely horrible.
Nurlely
Mar 03, 2013 Nurlely rated it it was amazing
Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! More Ash!!!

I can't never be tired of reading Ash. I fell for him right when he showed himself to Meghan.

I will not live without you. I knew that, when I made my vow under Machina’s tree. If you had died—and my hand shakes a little when I write that word—I would have chased your spirit across the universe, to the place where your soul came to rest, and demanded the keepers of the gates to let me see you once more.

I know I am such a terrible Ash's follower to read this just now
Summer and Winter...: Ash's Letter to Meghan 2 46 Jun 23, 2012 06:39PM
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • The Invitation: Gathering Bonus Short
  • Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
  • Catching Suki (Lila, #0.5)
  • A Day in the Afterlife of Tod (Soul Screamers, #4.1)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5)
  • Shattered (Shade, #3.5)
  • Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)
  • Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5)
  • All I Want for Christmas (The Demon Trappers, #0.4)
  • Girls' Night Out (Faeriewalker, #3.5)
  • Breathless (Firelight, #3.5)
  • The Summer Before I Met You (The Lynburn Legacy, #0.5)
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade #0.5; Nightshade World #3.5)
  • Cabel's Story (Dream Catcher, #1.1)
  • Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines, #0.5)
  • Among the Nameless Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #0.5)

The Iron Fey (7 books)
  • The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
  • The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
  • The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
  • The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
  • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)