Start by marking “Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6)” as Want to Read:
Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6)

Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey #3.6)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3,874 ratings  ·  344 reviews
Get set to swoon: read Ash's heart-rending final letter to Meghan.

To ask other readers questions about Ash's Letter to Meghan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ash's Letter to Meghan

Free Four by Veronica RothDestroy Me by Tahereh MafiHana by Lauren OliverGlitches by Marissa MeyerSummer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
YA Short Stories and Novellas
79th out of 485 books — 942 voters
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson LevineBeauty by Robin McKinleyCinder by Marissa MeyerPrincess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day GeorgeThe Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Most Beloved YA Fairytale Retellings
48th out of 103 books — 167 voters

More lists with this book...

little machines
Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn,

Why must you be fictional? D:

Dianne

Oh. My. God.

I've been an Iron Fey fan for a long time, and I only read this now.
What's wrong with me?!

Ash. Ash. Why do you make so many girls like me feel this way? How could you be so sweet when when you're just a fictional character?

"I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever. My journey could take me far, farther then I have ever ventured into the Nevernever,and what I search for could very well be impossible. But know that I will not give up,and that every step of the way, I will be th...more
Marie!*
OMG!!! Ash es es essssss..... nose que decir, cada vez me enamoro mas de el *_* me va hacer llorar! quiero el libro pronto o no sobrevivire!

(Traduccion Gracias a Maky :D)

Meghan,

No creo que esta carta siquiera llegue a ti -espero que no- pero la escribo de cualquier manera. Porque necesitas saber lo que intente; que mi promesa hacia ti no fue en vano, que mis últimos pensamientos, sentimientos, sueños, todo - fueron sobre ti.

Meghan Chase. Mi Reina de Hierro. Odio la distancia que nos separa ahora...more
 Athena Ivashkova ~♥~
I've read it, I've read it!!! I didn't even read this series, and this letter has already touched my heart. Ash sounds so rensentful and sweet; I want to hug him now. I've seen in some reviews that he's abusive and what not, but we'll see...
Dany
amo a ASH con todo mi corazón.
Annie Brewer
Oh God, Ash. This just....I just...I can't stop the tears from falling down my face. I needed to read this. After that god-forsaken ending in the Iron Queen my heart was all over the floor. It still is. And now it's in bloody pieces. I am so in freakin love with you, Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn. You have surpassed all other book boyfriends and holy hell ain't that shitty that you don't exist! Dammit!!! Meghan is a lucky biatch, who I actually really like by the way. She's awesome!

But back to the let...more
Zaira
But know that I will not give up,
and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours, Meghan, my love.

This is probably one of the most beautiful letters about love!!!
Ash, I'm so deep in love with you!!
Rebecca A. Rogers

GORGEOUS! Where can I find a man like this?
Makii
OMMMG Ash...vas a romperme el corazón!!!!-ahogada en un mar de lágrimas...
Carta traducida!
Meghan,

Meghan Chase. Mi Reina de Hierro. Odio la distancia que nos separa ahora. El pensamiento de que estas tan cerca, aquí en el Nevernever, y no puedo mirar...more
Emperor Allyster
I practically tore through that letter.
But, I read this after I read The Iron Knight, so there was little to be scared/surprised about, if ever there were.

But still.

"And so, as I come to the end of this letter, I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever.
and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours,
Cæcilie
Oh, what should I say...
I really liked this, no wait I loved it!
It's sweet and caring, just like Ash! You can almost feel the love he has towards Meghan! He really loves her and would do everything for her. She is a very lucky girl and he's a very lucky guy!

They letter is written with the passion Ash's feels for Meghan, the love, the devotion, with all of his heart that all belongs to Meghan.
It's really well writting, but that we already knew before reading it, Julie Kagawa is an amazing writ...more
Swiftsea
As much as it's a sweet and touching letter to the one he is devoted to, I can't give it many stars due to how, unfortunately cliche it sounds.

I still have little understanding, even after reading the Iron King with scrutiny, to understand how either of them fell in love. Ash's manner just so happened to change after meeting Meghan? I don't buy it. I'm imagining to many Valentine chicks flying overhead in circles.

Nevertheless, I did thoroughly enjoy how Meghan's character had completely develo...more
Lucy
Sep 20, 2012 Lucy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: The Iron Fey Fanatics :)

Ash...

I love you! I love the way you talk, the way you move, what you say...

Meghan, you lucky bastard! :)
Amanda
This letter....... wow.

I can't really explain the emotions I felt when I read this. It was so beautiful that I cried as I read it over and over again.

I guess that every woman in the world wishes for someone like Ash- someone who would write something like this to them and would go to the ends of the world in order to be with them.

This book is definitely 7/5 stars. Even those who haven't read the Iron Fey series would agree that this letter touched their heart.
Yunita1987
Give 4 star because this letter from Ash, not from Puck. . But from this letter, I know that Ash is really very love to Megan. and I like this statement and make many women will be jealous...:) 'I will say only this. I belong to you. Forever.... But know that I will not give up, and that every step of the way, I will be thinking of you. I am yours'

so sweet...:)
Sophia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)
Oh my God...
I love Ash so much...Even though he knows that he might die in this journey he nevertheless tries to find the answer to be with her no matter what.Isn't that love? The letter was heartbreaking and every line held so much emotion.
I wish you good luck Ash.May you find your answer and go to your Iron Queen..!!!
Rimsha Salam
Check out my blogs for more reviews and book stuff: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot...

This was so heartfelt and beautiful it made me cry! <3 Ash

see he is crying too!
Jayjay
Planning to read The Iron Knight soon, that is when I get a copy XD

Totally love it Prince Ash's POV <3

Favorite Quote

"I belong to you. Forever."

"I am yours, Meghan, my love. I will always be your knight."
Aleeyah
Excuse me while I go scream in fury that this man is not real!

This letter was adorable and heartbreaking at the idea that he may not succeed. BUT! IT WAS CUTE!

WHY U NO REAL?!?! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!
Teresa
That letter was very cute, romantic, and heartbreaking. You gotta love Ash. I really love this series, and I'm still sad that it's over. But I'll always love this series.
Nermin
Apr 22, 2013 Nermin rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya
If my boyfriend wrote me a letter like this, I'd probably break up with him. I mean, seriously, who would like to read such cheesy bullshit?
Darya
ASH

I'm so emotional from this letter I can't even write a coherent review.

His love for her is so strong that it tears me to pieces.

"I belong to you. Forever."

"I will always be your knight."

And here comes the waterworks.

But love has to be unbeatable, right? They'll find a way. They have to. I'm assuring myself so I don't have an emotional breakdown.

Oh dear...

[image error]
Carolina Carriço
Oh sweet goodness! This was perfection even if I didn't quite understand when did Ash wrote such sad painful words.. His love incomprehensible for Meghan is so, so beautiful! And in this letter we can even glimpse his love for Robin! Jeez! I can't wait to read more from his POV
Nurlely
Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! More Ash!!!

I can't never be tired of reading Ash. I fell for him right when he showed himself to Meghan.

I will not live without you. I knew that, when I made my vow under Machina’s tree. If you had died—and my hand shakes a little when I write that word—I would have chased your spirit across the universe, to the place where your soul came to rest, and demanded the keepers of the gates to let me see you once more.

I know I am such a terrible Ash's follower to read this just now...more
Mai- *♥is back to Team Darkling ♥ *

Sigh.. Prince Ash. I love you to bits. I love you to death.
This is oh so swoon worthy! I really love his dedication to Meghan!

Being the Ice cold Prince and all, he managed to fall in love with a Summer Princess and now, the Iron Queen. Wish I could find a man just as worthy as him, but hey, "the world is not a wish granting factory." It also amazed me that he trusted Puck even though they had a not-so-good history involving a girl before.

Perfect 5 swoon worthy stars.
Elena
*Dying*
I seriously can't handle my emotions right now. :'D
Yianna Yiannacou
Ugh, can this letter get any more sweet? I had the goose bumps reading this. A letter from Ash to Meghan that Ash hopes never has to get to her. He basically spills his undying love for her which is the cutest thing in the world. I wish my boyfriend would write me a letter like that. Ha! Who am I kidding? So for now, I will just cross out Meghan’s name and fill in my own. Now, that’s better!
Amanda
For more reviews like this one, check out my blog Book Badger.

Being just a single page long, I don't know what I thought this letter would contribute to the story, but after having read The Iron Queen and Summer's Crossing, this letter from Ash to Meghan really adds another level and bridge between The Iron Queen and The Iron Knight. When I read The Iron Queen, I became completely invested in Ash and Meghan's relationship; where in the past I had been dubious about the whole connection and how i...more
Darkshadow
"I am yours, Meghan, my love. I will always be your knight."

ASH, my Ice Prince, Winter Knight, I will always be your fan.
Sincerely,
Darkshadow

Böyle mektuplara dayanamıyorum! Bak yine duygulandım. Hele ki erkek karakterin elinden çıktı mı, resmen eriyorum.

I love you, Ash.
Senait
Oh Ash... My beautiful loving Ash...
This letter was so... I don't think I even have a word for it.
I know deep down that they'll end up together though.
I don't think I've ever read anything so beautiful in my life!! Why can't there be guys like that in the real world!! It suck to fall in love with a fictional character!!!
Summer and Winter...: Ash's Letter to Meghan 2 40 Jun 23, 2012 06:39PM
  • The Invitation: Gathering Bonus Short
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • A Day in the Afterlife of Tod (Soul Screamers, #4.1)
  • The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass, #0.2)
  • Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
  • The Spring Before I Met You (The Lynburn Legacy, #0.25)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Catching Suki (Lila, #0.5)
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)