Start by marking “Floyd on Hangovers: An Authoritative Guide and Five-Day Detoxification Programme” as Want to Read:

Published April 11th 1993 by Signet Books (first published October 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Floyd on Hangovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Floyd on Hangovers

Lee Broderick
Jul 08, 2013 Lee Broderick rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food
I was in some degree scandalised, intrigued, impressed and amused when this book first appeared in my parent's bathroom during my teenaged years. Mainly amused. At the time I think I may have had a brief peek and concluded that it was full of recipes for traditional eye-openers. They are here but there's more to it than that.

You can almost see the glint in the publisher's eye at the conception of a volume on hangovers by Britain's famously inebriated TV chef and this was written at the height of
Tom
Sep 21, 2014 Tom rated it really liked it
Enjoyable little pick me up that is best read with a drink in hand. Lots of interesting tips on how to handle a hangover and recipes for a fair few eye openers (not something that I really do but fun to read) a detox diet and, of course, plenty of Floyd's humour and wit to keep even the most hungover reader going.
Pieter Visser
Pieter Visser rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Adrian Pedersen
Adrian Pedersen rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2014
ॐ Pixie
ॐ Pixie rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2007
Mark Jackson
Mark Jackson rated it liked it
May 09, 2012
Jasper van Osch
Jasper van Osch rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2013
Nguyen Santiago
Nguyen Santiago rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Susanna
Susanna rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Tara Jittalan
Tara Jittalan rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2015
Phoebe Jephson
Phoebe Jephson rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2015
Renne Sairanen
Renne Sairanen rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Mote Mads Hansen
Mote Mads Hansen rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Jul 02, 2008
Roslyn
Roslyn marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
Simon
Simon marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Sam
Sam added it
Dec 23, 2014
Dunx
Dunx added it
May 12, 2015
Lorna
Lorna marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Colin
Colin added it
Jul 24, 2016
Keith Floyd was a restauranteur and TV chef who produced many cooking shows, including Floyd on Fish and Floyd on France, for the BBC and Channel 5 and published many books combining cookery and his travels.
Famous for his distinctive bow tie, he talked, drank and cooked whilst imparting his knowledge of classical French cooking to the nation in an unpatronising way.
More about Keith Floyd...