Start by marking “The Clone Sedition (Rogue Clone, #8)” as Want to Read:
The Clone Sedition (Rogue Clone, #8)

The Clone Sedition (Rogue Clone #8)

Earth, A.D. 2519. Less than a year has passed since the clone military of the Enlisted Man’s Empire toppled the government of the Unified Authority. Now the clones rule Earth, but a new enemy has emerged—and set off civil war…

Formerly trained to fight for the U.A., clone Marine Wayson Harris had led the Enlisted Man’s Empire invasion of Earth and wrested control away from
Published October 30th 2012 by Ace (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Clone Sedition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Clone Sedition

Lee Ragans
Nov 13, 2012 Lee Ragans rated it it was amazing
What can I say, if you read the first 7 in this series you will enjoy this one. Steven manages to tell a huge story through the eyes of a naive killing machine, Wayson Harris. This very lack of knowledge lets the reader relax and enjoy what unfolds. Unlike other military science fiction that tries to hard to be too much Steven is telling us a story. The reader usually knows what is going to happen to Wayson before he does, and that is half the fun.

This is a great start to a new series with fami
Gene Turlington
Nov 03, 2012 Gene Turlington rated it it was amazing
I am so happy Wayson Harris and Ray Freeman are still around, two of my favorite characters, I look forward to the each of General Harris' adventures as I do to Black Jack Geary, Harry Dresden and James"Sandman Slim" Stark. And now Harris actually has a villain, who he fears and hates. I can not wait until the next book. A pity Harris can't reproduce, that would be a great story to have the new baddie try to kidnap or threaten Harris' family. Or potentially Ray Freeman's god child?

Read this seri
Marita
Jan 03, 2013 Marita rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Storyline not as tight as usual or should I say not as clear cut. Reprogramming or preconditioning a great topic, but the Elementary School shooting in CT shook me so much that I now have a harder time with violence as entertainment.
Will Mercer
Dec 07, 2012 Will Mercer rated it it was amazing
did not disappoint. A solid entry to one of my favorite series of all time
Jim
Nov 28, 2012 Jim rated it really liked it

Not bad, a little confusing for awhile, not sure the author explained everything. Gen. Watson Harris seems a little lost in this new book. He went to Mars to find out about the "Legion" but some how got captured. I'm not sure exactly where he went after that. There was a scene with him roaming around an underwater city built by the French but I'm not sure how that fit into the book. I never understood how he got away from his captures but he did and seemed to figure out how to save the day.

For s
Michael
Jun 11, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing
Writing a continuing series about the same character in multiple novels can be good or bad. Good, if the author gets to know his or her characters better, and helps them to grow and change over time. Bad, if readers perceive you are cranking out sequels just because you can sell them. The good news is that this installment in the life and times of the last liberator clone, Wayson Harris, takes an entirely new direction from previous books. There are some books that you just don't want to put ...more
Nathan
Jan 12, 2013 Nathan rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, reviewed-2012
This is another story about Wayson Harris, liberator clone and his role in the course of human events. There's a whole lot to like about this book - the introduction of new characters who are likable and the de-emphasis on Harris as the only important character. The book is pretty well written and the story engaging, but the plot has a couple of "that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense" moments. But the story is good and readable.
Michael Perry
Jan 08, 2013 Michael Perry rated it liked it
Another book in the Clone series, by author's note a second series beginning. Our favorite Liberator clone is still a trouble magnet. What secrets does Mars hold? Human citizens have been stranded on Mars awaiting transport to Earth. Have they finally decided to revolt against clone rule?
This was a quick read, with tones of darkness for the next two stories.
Art
Apr 11, 2013 Art rated it liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
A pretty good read all in all. It was stuck in a torture session for all too long but once it moved to the stars it was quite an enjoyable read.

- grabbed this one off the teaser shelf at the library
J.
Mar 03, 2013 J. rated it liked it
As pointed out by some others, the middle drags but I am glad to have Wayson back. the addition of some other characters, like Watson, that don't get killed or totally alienated from Wayson by the end of the book is also a plus.
Will
A big departure from the series. This one takes place on Earth and Mars only. Definitely not my favorite in the series.
Bill Carswell
Mar 07, 2014 Bill Carswell rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed all the Clon books so far, but this one never gets off the ground. I'm over half way through it and I'm finding myself not wanting to pick it up. So I'm not!
David
David rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Lesley
Lesley rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Will
Mar 01, 2013 Will rated it it was amazing
interesting
Don Demsak
Don Demsak rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2012
Lee Yun
Lee Yun rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Brian Loomis
Brian Loomis rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Derek Walsh
Derek Walsh rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Dan
Dan rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2012
Revlin D'Costa
Revlin D'Costa rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
David Jones
David Jones rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Brandi Cook
Brandi Cook rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2015
troy engel
troy engel rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Marcus
Marcus rated it liked it
May 06, 2014
Steve
Steve rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2013
Obst
Obst rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015
Wolfgarr
Wolfgarr rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Lynelle Klein
Lynelle Klein rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2014
Mack
Mack rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
plot gets weaker with every book 1 3 Jul 19, 2014 12:02PM
  • Stark's Command (Stark's War, #2)
  • Tenacious (Kris Longknife, #12)
  • Deep Space (Star Carrier, #4)
  • To Hell's Heart (Crimson Worlds #6)
  • Antares Victory (Antares #3)
  • Orphan's Triumph (Jason Wander, #5)
  • Imperfect Sword (The Lost Stars, #3)
  • Deadly Shores (Destroyermen, #9)
  • When Diplomacy Fails
  • Cross of the Legion
  • Hellhole Inferno (Hellhole, #3)
  • Mech 2: The Savant (Imperium Series, #2)
  • Fires of Prometheus (Star Crusades Uprising, #3)
Steven L. Kent is the author of the Rogue Clone series of Military Science Fiction novels as well as The Ultimate History of Video Games.

Born in California and raised in Hawaii, Kent served as a missionary for the LDS Church between the years of 1979 and 1981. During that time, he worked as a Spanish-speaking missionary serving migrant farm workers in southern Idaho.

While Kent has a Bachelor’s deg
More about Steven L. Kent...

Rogue Clone (10 books)
  • The Clone Republic (Rogue Clone, #1)
  • Rogue Clone (Rogue Clone, #2)
  • The Clone Alliance (Rogue Clone, #3)
  • The Clone Elite (Rogue Clone, #4)
  • The Clone Betrayal (Rogue Clone, #5)
  • The Clone Empire (Rogue Clone, #6)
  • The Clone Redemption (Rogue Clone, #7)
  • The Clone Assassin (Rogue Clone, #9)
  • The Clone Apocalypse (Rogue Clone, #10)