Start by marking “The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking” as Want to Read:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking provides more than 200 slow-cook vegan, plant-based recipes for every meal of the day, and includes not only soups and stews, but sandwiches, sides, snacks, appetizers, sauces, and even breads. Although most recipes are prepared with a slow cooker, some are simply prepared by slow cooking. The opening chapters introduce the ...more
Published October 2nd 2012 by Alpha

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Slow Cooking

Carrie Schindele Cupples
Oct 01, 2013 Carrie Schindele Cupples rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Most recipes I used were involving one dish -- as in cut things up, put them in the crock pot, turn it on and wait. My family really liked the pumpkin patch steel-cut oats and split pea soup. Recipes are whole, simple foods. There are definitely recipes that require sautéing and preparing before the crock pot step, but I have not delved into these. I was looking for simple and satisfying and that's what I found.
Helen
Feb 05, 2014 Helen rated it it was ok
I found a few interesting tips but none of the recipes grabbed me.I was particularly disappointed that it did not actually include anything suitable for the smaller cookers, though it did mention them in the introduction.
Milomistral
Milomistral rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2014
Mary Kay Thompson
Mary Kay Thompson rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2014
Stephanie Payne
Stephanie Payne rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Lou Adira
Lou Adira rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2016
Roger Gilmour
Roger Gilmour rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Sarah added it
Aug 29, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Kimberly Chan
Kimberly Chan marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Ivy Blue
Ivy Blue marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Keliana Lily
Keliana Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2016
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2016