Start by marking “Seducing Sullivan” as Want to Read:
Seducing Sullivan

Seducing Sullivan

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
After ten years, Angela still wonders what life would be like had she and Jack gotten together. With their high school reunion fast approaching, Angela decides to seduce Jack and get him out of her system once and for all. Jack is open to the seduction, but he has no intention of letting Angela go again. Reissue.
Published January 10th 2006 by Harlequin Books (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Sullivan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Sullivan

Kathy
Sassafrass
This was sweet rather than sexy. The sex could have been a lot hotter if the author had just put a bit more ummph in it. I felt like she was going to lead us there, but then she kind of just glossed around it.

The story is about love lost and love found. It had a nicely wrapped up ending, and you know that everyone lived HEA. However, I felt that the conflict was wrapped up too quickly. The whole book was about letting the guy not find out about something, then he finds out, and the story is wrap
Elaine
This was a sweet read, a light romance book with enough heat and a couple story twists to keep it interesting.

I checked it out from my digital library, and free is good.

Is it the best more brilliant thing I've read? Not really. Did I enjoy it? Yes, I really did.
RedBecca
Oct 07, 2011 RedBecca marked it as couldn-t-finish
Couldn't finish. The dialog is kind of cheesy, I just can't get into it. And honestly, the h (a virgin) is getting into a torrid affair with a man whom she really shouldn't (can't divulge why without revealing a spoiler) but she does anyway?
Jeanne
Jeanne added it
Oct 21, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Janet
Janet added it
Jan 08, 2014
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
S.l.
S.l. marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Nat
Nat added it
Sep 01, 2013
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jun 25, 2013
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Rob Poole
Rob Poole marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Sandi
Sandi added it
Dec 11, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
21940
Also Knows as Julie Elizabeth Leto

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julie Leto is the multi-published and award-winning author of over forty-five novels for publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Penguin and Harlequin who has now turned her attention to independent publishing. She pens the popular “Dirty” sexy suspense series starring kick-ass, ex-gang girl Marisela Morales and the
More about Julie Leto...
Boys Of Summer Dirty Little Secrets Dirty Little Lies Phantom Pleasures (Phantom, #1) Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)