Born to Win: Find Your Success Code

Born to Win: Find Your Success Code

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  234 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Zig Ziglar’s Born to Win: Find Your Success Code, compresses four decades of life-changing tools and practices into one inspiring, easy-to-use format for people who want to grow and improve the whole spectrum of their lives now!

Zig has always taught that “You were born to win, but to be the winner you were born to be you must plan to win and prepare to win. Then and only...more
Published January 18th 2012 by AudioInk (first published April 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Born to Win, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born to Win

Chris Munson
"Born to Win" is basically an updated combination of much of Zig Ziglar's previously published (though groundbreaking) material. The book guides the reader through his well-known "plan, prepare and expect" strategy. Much of the material in this book is already contained in "See You at the Top" and the "Born to Win" audio seminar, so there isn't a ton of new material. The book is an excellent introduction for individuals new to Ziglar's world of self-improvement and it provides a great summary of...more
James Marsh
I know this review will be colored by recent reviews. I was reading this when I heard that Zig Ziglar had passed away.

At the beginning he mentions this is his swan song, as he doubted his health would allow him to have the opportunity to write more.

Zig introduced me to personal development and motivation and has always been a great source of charm, wit, quotability mixed with good old fashioned down home wisdom.

This book is more or less a "best of" and someone looking for something new and radic...more
Arica
I hadn't read any of Zig's book before this... so this one was neat since it compressed his four decades of books in to one--kind of. I listened to it on audio and was a bit disappointed Zig wasn't the reader. There were some great life points in there that can/will also be transferred in to my business.
Darrin Holst
I've never read any Zig Ziglar books, but I decided to give this one a read since its recommended by Dave Ramsey and I do everything he says.

It's a short read that will take you through three parts of success: planning, preparing, expecting. It's kind of what you'd expect from a motivational book...you're awesome, you can do anything you want, help others, etc.

There's quite a bit of spiritual talk which, in hindsight, I should of expected, but didn't.

Overall I enjoy listening to successful old t...more
Raghad Khamees
simple,clear,and easy book to read
it so motivational and leaves an impact on your life
Sandy Gamradt
Excellent book to read for personal and business growth!
Sandy Yang
I had no clue what I was listening at the very beginning. It quickly got my attention, and I had to say, it helped me to be strong during an extremely tough days at work. I listened to it many times.
If you are not sure about yourself, or if somebody puts you down, listen to Zig Ziglar. He will cheer you up. RIP Zig Ziglar.
Ani Alexander
food for deep thoughts and many life truths.
perfect for self-development
Suzanne Gunter McClendon
If I could give this book - and this man - one hundred stars, I would. Anything by Zig Ziglar is a shot of hope and encouragement, which is something that we all need these days.

Read it. Be inspired. Set your goals and be prepared to win! Zig says that you can do it, so you can!
Becky
I'm sure if you've read Ziglar before this is nothing new--it is a compilation of some of his other books. However, this was my first Ziglar read and although I found it repetitive/preachy at times, I thought the advice was sound and I liked his explanation of why it is important to set goals.
David E McClendon, Sr
Zig is always motivational
Claire Boynton
Great motivational book with practical applications on how to be successful and lead a balanced life.
Jay
Nov 26, 2013 Jay rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: risorte
easily digestible and straightforward. if you are a productive or business nerd, there won't be anything new in here for you to follow, but it does work as a healthy does of that kind of inspirational diet.
Erica
This is an excellent book! looking forward to putting this advice into practice.
David Peterson
listened to this book on CD. Excellent book! This has been one of my favorite books. I definitely will listen to the book again and will purchase the book for my own library.
Hitomi Nikkie
A very practical yet good read if you lost your way or path to your goals in life. This also motivates every person how easy it is to succeed.
Travis Ogden
Great summary of Zig Ziglar's work. I enjoyed this book and took many notes. He weaves God into his teachings which I like as well.
Mckinley
You within the society you live - can't succeed if you don't pay attention to others. Lots of stories - inspiring sort of book.
Jamie Reeves
I love zigs work, easy to read, makes a lot of sense and helps keep you in focus
Tim Plett
Simple, clear and easy to read. It was my first Ziglar book and I enjoyed it.
Melissa Hunter
Good book. A lot of common sense topics. Great boost to remind you to focus.
Alison Tsang
Great book, loved it, inspirational.
Hajer Khaled
Aug 23, 2013 Hajer Khaled marked it as to-read
Good
Lukas Ponce
Lukas Ponce marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Robert Ashby
Robert Ashby marked it as to-read
Gayle
Gayle marked it as to-read
Mima
Mima marked it as to-read
Trish Muskus
Trish Muskus marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
  • The Barefoot Executive: The Ultimate Guide for Being Your Own Boss & Achieving Financial Freedom
  • Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals
  • How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
  • The Compound Effect
  • Get Off Your "But": How to End Self-Sabotage and Stand Up for Yourself
  • The Little Big Things: 163 Ways to Pursue EXCELLENCE
  • You Can If You Think You Can
  • The Art of Mindful Living: How to Bring Love, Compassion, and Inner Peace Into Your Daily Life
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Nine Things Successful People Do Differently
  • No More Mondays: Fire Yourself -- and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work
  • The Power of a Positive No: How to Say No and Still Get to Yes
Zig Ziglar is a motivational teacher and trainer who has traveled the world over, delivering his messages of humor, hope, and encouragement. As a talented author and speaker, he has international appeal that transcends every color, culture, and career. Recognized by his peers as the quintessential motivational genius of our times, Zig Ziglar has a unique delivery style and powerful messages that h...more
More about Zig Ziglar...
See You at the Top Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale Over the Top Better Than Good: Creating a Life You Can't Wait to Live Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know

“Positive thinking won’t allow you to do anything, but it will allow you to do everything better than negative thinking will.” 1 likes
“People who accomplish great things work toward their objectives every day.” 1 likes