Start by marking “Secrets and Desires of the Heart” as Want to Read:
Secrets and Desires of the Heart

Secrets and Desires of the Heart

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Eyes are the window to the soul, words falling from our lips attempt to express our innermost desires, but it's the heart that holds the secrets behind our smile. Join erotic romance author/poet Kellie Kamryn as she takes you on a journey of the heart with twenty-seven poems of romance, love and lust you'll never forget. Lose yourself in a world of Secrets and Desires of t ...more
Paperback, 1st, 60 pages
Published February 2012 by Romance Divine LLC

To ask other readers questions about Secrets and Desires of the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets and Desires of the Heart

Margaret
Aug 05, 2012 Margaret rated it liked it
Shelves: review-books
When I first got the chance to read Secrets and Desires of the Heart, I was excited. I love poetry and erotic poetry seemed like the perfect match. I enjoy the freeform poetry, but it didn't flow together well. The poems seemed disjointed from one to the next The poems themselves, however, are fantastic. They give such an insight and depth into Kamryn's soul.

I've always found poetry to be a personal and subjective matter. Not everyone will enjoy the same poems, but there are poems in there that
Liberty Ann Ireland
Jan 29, 2013 Liberty Ann Ireland rated it really liked it
Review Soon!
Beiza
Beiza added it
Mar 02, 2016
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Lori Leger
Lori Leger rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2014
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Mark Morris
Mark Morris rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Ohmar
Ohmar marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Nöran
Nöran marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2012
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2012
Tania
Tania marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Lani Rhea
Lani Rhea rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2012
Kellie Kamryn
Mar 14, 2012 Kellie Kamryn added it  ·  (Review from the author)
By day, Kellie Kamryn is captain of her crew wearing many a hat: chauffeur, cook, maid, and arm chair psychologist. In her spare time, she lets her sassy side out to play, writing stories and poetry that sweeps readers into other worlds of contemporary erotic romance.

Sweet and romantic, or sassy and hot, Kellie's writing will melt your heart - and maybe your undies! Her vivid style of storytellin
More about Kellie Kamryn...