Start by marking “The Wizards of the Body Shop” as Want to Read:
The Wizards of the Body Shop

The Wizards of the Body Shop

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Repairing a crumpled fender is pure magic. So when Cindy’s Daddy’s car gets damaged, she goes along as Daddy takes it to The Wizards of the Body Shop.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Wizards of the Body Shop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wizards of the Body Shop

Sharon
Aug 12, 2014 Sharon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
More of my children's book reviews @ http://thelittleonesread.blogspot.com

Review: 4 out of 5 stars

Cindy’s dad’s car has been in a bit of a bingle so it’s off to the body shop to get repaired.

The Wizards of the Body Shop was fun and imaginative, the kids were excited about the wizard and who would be fixing the car so the mystery kept them flipping through the pages.

Mr. Thomasma’s detailed writing flows well and the simple illustrations keep things entertaining and the kids curious.
C.K. Webb
Oct 09, 2013 C.K. Webb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here at WebbWeaver, we are HUGE fans of Eric B. Thomasma and his children's books. Some people just have a knack for entertaining children (which isn't always easy), Eric is one of those writers. With a warm, special way of dealing with some everyday, but unusual goings on, Thomasma's love of writing as well as his love for children shines through every, single syllable.

These little books are wonderful and, there isn't one that has come from this author that my children didn't adore!

YETI IN THE
Joe Hempel
May 11, 2013 Joe Hempel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review was also featured at www.topoftheheapreviews.com!

Eric and Lanin Thomasma create a very different story that I wasn’t quite sure would be interesting enough for kids to hold. I mean, it’s about a car going to get repaired, and the people that do the repair, how can that be of wide spread interest to children?

The more I read, the more I understood exactly what he was trying to do. With the use of bright, simple and colorful illustrations, he was able to visualize each person, as their
Travelling Sunny
I received this book for free from Goodreads.

It has a great premise, especially for children of anyone in the automotive business or anyone preparing to visit a shop with kids. I also think it would make a good addition to the waiting room of one of these shops.

The illustrations are wonderful. Clean, bright, colorful - children will love them.

I think there's a disconnect, though, between the intended audience and the language used. The context, illustrations, and delivery seem to be intended for
Shana
Jul 06, 2012 Shana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful story, my girls, 5 and 7, were thrilled. Clever way to intoduce kids to something new....now my kids are begging for Sam and the Dragon! :) I received this book for free via goodread's First-reads!
Erin  Dove
Apr 01, 2013 Erin Dove rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kiddie-korner
Featured on Bookluvrs Haven!

Kiddie Korner Review Click Here!
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Christina Thompson
Christina Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Paul Aertker
Paul Aertker marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Jennifer Metz
Jennifer Metz marked it as to-read
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Karen French
Karen French marked it as to-read
Alia
Alia marked it as to-read
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Geri
Geri marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2012
Sarah Walker
Sarah Walker marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2012
Stacy Robinson
Stacy Robinson marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Sussie
Sussie marked it as to-read
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Megan Abbatelli
Megan Abbatelli marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2012
Born and raised in West Mitten, USA (Grand Rapids, MI), He still lives in the area in a house he built, (literally), with the help of his wife, Therese, and two sons, Eric Jr. and Nicholas, (and various other friends and relatives). The boys are grown and gone now, although they both live in the area. Eric and Therese have managed to get past the empty nest syndrome and currently only share their ...more
More about Eric B. Thomasma...