Start by marking “Married to Him” as Want to Read:
Married to Him

Read eBook

Married to Him

From Senica Evans, comes her first book, a riveting, heartbreaking, drama filled autobiographical tale of her tumultuous marriage to Spank. He is verbally and mentally abusive and can’t seem to control his incessant cheating. But it didn’t start that way! They met and became the best of friends. Almost inseperable from the start. As Spank’s true self was slowly being revea ...more
Published December 12th 2011 by

To ask other readers questions about Married to Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Married to Him

Audrey Grant
Mar 13, 2012 Audrey Grant rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
This book was very raw while at the same time very cryptic and almost clinical. I have seen this close up before. The pain is so deep and scars so big that the only way to discuss, write about or come close to the subject is to do it in a very factual and almost cold way. Because if you let a crack in your shield you are afraid you may fall apart emotionally.
But even with that. This very factual book is very well written and lets us into some very personal places that are hard to open up and adm
Lesa Divine)
Mar 16, 2012 Lesa Divine) rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, kindle
Overall Married To Him takes you on a up and down road with Senica and her husband Spank. Taking you into the life of a woman that thought she was happy even when her marriage turned to trash. Spank mistreated her on another level causing her to rethink about herself causing her to have low self-esteem due to all Spank put her through. I yelled at Sen for the dumb things she did such as taking him back as he kept doing himself disregarding their marriage.

Overall great book taking you in a true r
Apr 05, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Married to Him was a book with more downs than ups for Senica. Spank seems the perfect man to start with and I can see why Senica fell in love with him but he changed dramatically, and I did find myself telling her to get of the relationship many times throughout the book. I also know that it is very hard to leave and she stuck with Spank for a long time and put up with everything he seemed to through at her even him cheating!
Family values were very important to Senica and breaking up her family
Scott Hawkins
Scott Hawkins rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 Meghan rated it liked it
Kylie rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Brittany rated it it was ok
This book was a simple and quick read, but it was true. While the writing itself wasn't the most polished the story still rang true and that is what really counts.

I hope that someone reads this book and they consider what the author has gone through and make steps to change their lives for the better, that is what is important.
Tameka Hicks
Apr 18, 2012 Tameka Hicks rated it liked it
I was a little judgemental at first about why she stayed with him, but I had to be real with myself and remember something that I was taught a long time ago--- that you can't make a woman leave a man until she is good and ready. I was so glad when she did leave his butt. The story was very well written and I was determined to remember to leave a review because as an author myself I know how important it is to leave reviews. Great job, Ms. Evans and I wish you all the success your heart can hold.
May 30, 2012 S rated it it was amazing
This novel was an inside the once nice turned disfunctional relationship filled with hate, abuse and degrade. It was a quick read and really made you feel what the author was going through at this time in her life. What a remarkable read and I look forward to reading more of her work.
Alicia Jones
Alicia Jones rated it it was ok
May 27, 2012
Angelica Hamilton
Angelica Hamilton rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Kellee rated it did not like it
Shelves: free-kindle-book
I really hate giving a book only 1 star...but this book was a 1 star for me.

It was really sad to see Senica go through what she did with Spank. The majority, if not all of her decisions were dumb, but no one ever knows how they would handle things if they were her situation.

My rating of 1 star comes from the numerous errors. She kept referring to her first child as "the baby" and when the second was born that child was also "the baby". I could be wrong, but I don't think she ever gave the name
M.C. Walker
Oct 08, 2012 M.C. Walker rated it it was amazing
From the beginning the story sets the tone of a regular summer afternoon with an old friend. The familiarity of the author's voice is warm and inviting. You're immediately invited into a world of a young woman living her life and love happens. Just like most romance were caught up in the moment of love and all the things that being in love brings into our lives. It begins with verbal abuse and leads up to the physical for the leading lady. Yet, as most people wonder why doesn't she just walk awa ...more
Oct 15, 2012 Juanesia rated it it was amazing

I absolutely loved this book. Some things in life need to have light shed on them & this was no exception. She did not portray that everything throughout her marriage was perfect. Nicely done. I'm anticipating what's next.
Anne rated it it was ok
Oct 16, 2012
Jan 05, 2015 Blkvelvet rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Treat a man like dirt, he'll stick to you like mud.
Melody Reid
Melody Reid rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Bookbabe rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
B.K. Walker
B.K. Walker rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
Sarah c
Sarah c rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2015