Start by marking “STOLEN! A Pony Called Pebbles” as Want to Read:
STOLEN! A Pony Called Pebbles

STOLEN! A Pony Called Pebbles (Rainbow Street Shelter #5)

Amy lives and breathes horses, but all her horses are in books or in her head. So when she goes on a picnic with her friend Hannah's family, Hannah thinks Amy is imagining things when she says she heard a horse neigh nearby. But then Hannah hears a neigh, too! What's a horse doing in the park?

With a little help from Mona at the Rainbow Street Shelter, Amy makes sure the ho
Published November 13th 2012 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

To ask other readers questions about STOLEN! A Pony Called Pebbles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about STOLEN! A Pony Called Pebbles

Chelsea
Jan 11, 2017 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: p-book-log
Cute story. My 7yr old brought it from her school library. Loved the ending. Very sweet.
Caryn Caldwell
Nov 09, 2013 Caryn Caldwell rated it it was amazing
Amy has always loved horses, but she knows she'll never be able to have one. Not only would it be too big to fit in her backyard, but it would be too expensive, too. But when she finds a dirty, starving horse trapped inside a rusty, makeshift corral, she sees her chance to help out -- while also finally fulfilling her dream of riding a horse.

I enjoyed this one very much and can see it being popular with the horse-loving crowd. The plot had enough twists to keep it suspenseful, and I found myself
Aileen Stewart
Sep 01, 2014 Aileen Stewart rated it really liked it
This book particularly hit home with me because one of the main characters is a girl living in the city whose dream in life is to own a horse. Unfortunately for her, owning a horse was not affordable or practical. But still she dreamed, and one day the most miraculous thing happened. While on a pic-nic with her best friend, she rescued an abandoned horse. The reason this book really hit home is that it was like reading about my daughter who is horse crazy herself. And like the mom in the book, I ...more
Lynn
Jan 08, 2013 Lynn rated it liked it
Shelves: juvenile-nf
Fair for a transitional reader, especially those horse-loving little girls! Somewhat predictable ending with a few little twists: who would think to use shaving cream to try to hide a horse's color? Stereotypical bad guys: just got out of jail, not too smart.
A couple of confusing paragraphs could detract the inexperienced reader, but likely will not interefer with their enjoyment of reading about a girl whose horse dream came true!
Taya Van
Dec 03, 2013 Taya Van rated it it was amazing

Ii absolutely loved the book as you can tell by my rating of it. Well I love horses and I actually have 7 of my own so that was one of the main reasons I enjoyed it so much. But also i think that it was cool how it had such a major problem and the resolution was very lovely. So once again I really did love this book!
Mz. Diana Gagliardi
Jan 28, 2013 Mz. Diana Gagliardi rated it really liked it
A lower level chapter book that teaches about kindness, animal shelters, particularly horses. While it's mostly a story about a little girl who loves horses and manages to help rescue one, it also talks about dedication and the how tos for caring for them.

A fun book in a good series.
LaShelle
Mar 31, 2015 LaShelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: shyla
I love this book because it was about a pony. This book was about a pony that was stolen.My favorite part of the book was when Pebbles was returned to the animal shelter.

Suhana
Suhana rated it really liked it
May 04, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2016
Evie
Evie rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Jacie Dagneau
Jacie Dagneau rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2013
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Carterkempgmail.Com
Nothing special.
Amyrah
Amyrah rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2017
Liza Walker
Liza Walker rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Elisa
Elisa rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Wesley
Wesley rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2015
Sera Laney
Sera Laney rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Anfal Sk
Anfal Sk rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
♡ Carla
Sep 10, 2015 ♡ Carla rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Total page turner!
Albert Springfield
Albert Springfield rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2016
Nick
Nick rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2015
Books Kids Like
Books Kids Like rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Tirzah
Tirzah rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Alex Baker
Alex Baker rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Corbie Mumford
Corbie Mumford rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2014
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2013
I’m an author, but I could never have started writing books if I hadn’t loved reading them first. Reading isn’t just one of my favourite things to do; it’s one of the most important things in my life. I can’t imagine a world in which I couldn’t read, every day. That’s why I always read to my children every day, just as my parents used to read to me. Stories can be exciting, sad, funny, scary or co ...more
More about Wendy Orr...

Rainbow Street Shelter (6 books)
  • LOST! A Dog Called Bear