Start by marking “Sam Capra's Last Chance (Sam Capra, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Sam Capra's Last Chance (Sam Capra, #1.5)

Sam Capra's Last Chance (Sam Capra #1.5)

From Jeff Abbott -- the New York Times bestselling author of ADRENALINE and THE LAST MINUTE -- comes an all new short story, available only as an eBook and audio download.

Published May 22nd 2012 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sam Capra's Last Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sam Capra's Last Chance

Mark Wesling
Mar 06, 2015 Mark Wesling rated it did not like it
Terrible. Some sort of bridge to the next book. Feels like it was written by a kid in high school. I'll read the next novel, as I liked #1, but going in with a high degree of doubt.
Lakis Fourouklas
Aug 02, 2012 Lakis Fourouklas rated it really liked it
We get to learn right from the start that this story takes place between the events of the novels Adrenaline and The Last Minute.

Well, that’s good to know, but also maybe at the same time not so good at all, since the author does such a good work with Sam Capra’s Last Chance that in the end he just leaves you hungry for more. Of course, the more you seek will come, but not until his new novel, The Last Minute, which I already have, but I didn’t get the chance to read quite yet.

To tell you the tr
Swanbender2001
Aug 13, 2013 Swanbender2001 rated it really liked it
Sam Capra's infant son has been kidnapped. The shadowy, powerful organization responsible for the abduction has thwarted Sam at every turn. But now Sam, an ex-CIA agent, has a potential lead: a picture of the woman who took his child from the clinic where he was born. Finding this mysterious woman could be his last chance to save his son......
I have never really cared for short stories as they seem to leave me unsatisfied; just as I get settled into the rhythm of the story and the author's writ
Scott
Sep 01, 2016 Scott rated it liked it
Sam follows a lead to find his son but ends up back where he started. I liked it, but there's not much content here for even the $1.99 eBook-only format—weighing in at only 24 pages, that should have been a given when I purchased it. I'm pretty sure this was put out just to garner some interest in the latest Sam Capra book that either came out earlier this year or is due out soon.

Pretty sure you could skip this one and be just fine moving on to book #2 in the series without missing anything of i
Neyly
May 10, 2015 Neyly added it
IMPORTANT: Sam Capra's Last Chance falls between his first book Adrenaline and his second book The Last Minute. In other words, it is book 1.5 in the series - NOT 2.5.

I somehow missed adding this novella after I read it. No rating to be added because in all honesty I don't remember how I felt about it.

Diane S ☔
May 26, 2012 Diane S ☔ rated it liked it
Short story featuring Sam Capra from his last book, Adrenaline. Also as a lead in to in soon to be released "Last Minute". Will most definitely read because Sam's newborn son is kidnapped and he is on the trail of the baby sellers.
Nicole
Dec 16, 2015 Nicole rated it liked it
a bit of nothing really. Especially as I've already read 2 of the books after this. should be included at the end of adrenaline instead of a novella
Jay Clement
Mar 13, 2014 Jay Clement rated it liked it
Fast short read. It was good to visit with the characters for a while. Looking forward to the next full length adventure.
Heather Ann
Heather Ann rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2014
Jkane
Jkane rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Dustin Taylor
Dustin Taylor rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Jonathan Berry
Jonathan Berry rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Brandee
Brandee rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Erica H
Erica H rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Mikey24
Mikey24 rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Dominique
Dominique rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2014
Andrew Lempert
Andrew Lempert rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
May 18, 2012
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Fred Watterson
Fred Watterson rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Jack Jonon
Jack Jonon rated it it was ok
Sep 23, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2016
Ian B
Ian B rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Sandra Hunter
Sandra Hunter rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Danica Burlingame
Danica Burlingame rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2014
Dan Allsup
Dan Allsup rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
Concentr8
Concentr8 rated it it was ok
Nov 18, 2016
Anton
Anton rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
w l smith
w l smith rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
ONS Kindle
ONS Kindle rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Fox Five: a Charlie Fox short story collection
  • The Dig (Pike Logan #1.5)
  • The Professor's Assassin
  • Jordan's Stormy Banks (Body Farm, #7.5)
  • Hunter (Dylan Hunter #1)
  • The Deadfall Project
  • An East End Murder (Charles Lenox Mysteries, #4.5)
  • A Hero for Tonight
  • Overkill (Paul Richter, #1)
  • Falling for Her (Rose Harbor #3.5)
  • Cordyceps
  • Spy Force Revealed (Spy Force, #2)
  • The Quick Adios (Times Six)
  • Line of Succession
  • Murder in Ordinary Time (Sister Mary Helen, #4)
  • The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1)
  • Drift Away (Noah Braddock, #4)
  • More Harm Than Good (David Trevellyan, #3)
Jeff Abbott (born 1963) is a U.S. suspense novelist. He has a degree in History and English from Rice University. He lives in Austin, Texas. His early novels were traditional detective fiction but in recent years he has turned to writing thriller fiction. A theme of his work is the idea of ordinary people caught up in extraordinary danger and fighting to return to their normal lives. His novels ...more
More about Jeff Abbott...

Sam Capra (5 books)
  • Adrenaline (Sam Capra, #1)
  • The Last Minute (Sam Capra, #2)
  • Downfall (Sam Capra, #3)
  • Inside Man (Sam Capra, #4)
  • The First Order (Sam Capra, #5)