Start by marking “Lovers Moan” as Want to Read:
Lovers Moan

Lovers Moan

Seduction never sounded so good.

Published March 12th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Lovers Moan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovers Moan

Erica Pike
Mar 14, 2012 Erica Pike rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-mm, add-th
I don't normally read f/m erotic books, but I very much enjoyed this one. I've read one other Savannah Chase book and I love her writing style. There's a nice little twist at the end of this that I didn't expect.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Aug 10, 2013 ↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: yes
★★★★Lovers Moan by Savannah Chase

This is an Amazon freebie.

This is an erotica short coming in @ 15 pages.

Well this was a nice steamy story. Karina places a 'call for a good time' ad in the paper. She is getting nervous, should she have done that. She has enticed men before but never over the phone. But when Daniel calls, they both have the best Valentine's Day ever.

Trinity
Mar 24, 2012 Trinity rated it it was amazing
Excellent, hot, fast read. Loved it, as always Savannah Chase is a great read.
Tami
May 31, 2012 Tami rated it really liked it
This was a short, but super hot and endearing story. I honestly think the storyline could've been drawn out into a great novella or book. Great read!
Krissys
Jul 03, 2012 Krissys rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books, star
Who doesn't have fantasies of being entertained by their lover in many ways? Want to spice up your relationship? Read this book!!
Julie
Jul 13, 2012 Julie rated it it was amazing
Ebook: Lovers Moan
Author : Savannah Chase
Fiction, Erotic fiction
This review may contain spoilers
Summary: Seduction never sounded so good. Karina places an ad in the classifieds in the hopes of fulfilling a fantasy to bring pleasure with only the sound of her voice. But when a caller responds and engages her in a stimulating conversation, will she break the connection, or answer with a lovers moan?
The Review
I liked this book a lot, I started this one thinking she had picked him up in the paper ad
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
This review will be posted at www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com

Blurb:
Seduction never sounded so good.

Lover’s Moan is hot, erotic, and leaves you aching for more. Savannah Chase made this novella believable. I never knew that phone sex co
Marsha
May 27, 2012 Marsha rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adults Only
Recommended to Marsha by: Savannah Chase
After reading a really lousy book, I needed somehing light and fun to read and I found just the read in "Lover's Moan." Imagine what you would do if you could not be with your lover for the first time in three years on the most celebrated love day of the year: Valentine's Day? Well, if you wanted to keep the fires burning in your relationship, you would get creative and that is exactly what Karina does.
Karina places an ad in the paper for her lover Daniel to read. He gives her specific instruc
Michel Prince
Aug 31, 2012 Michel Prince rated it really liked it
Okay first off don't be stupid like me and think I've got twenty minutes before I see the doctor, this is a quick story why not.

Lover's Moan by Savannah Chase is a delightful game of play. Having to be apart on Valentine's two lovers decide to have a little fun on the phone. Savannah plays up the nervousness with her heroine's inner thoughts realistically and as someone who seems to be apart on some important days of the year lately I'm starting to rethink my moping strategy.

It is a quick read
Karen Cote'
May 24, 2012 Karen Cote' rated it it was amazing
Riveting, intense, touching, deep emotion - physically and mentally. This is one of the best short stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Of course, it is erotica but if you are looking for something that only deals with the physical, you will get more than that here. This story will delight the imagination as a 3-D experience. I literally felt as if I was in the room with the actors and feeling every emotional and physical offering they gave to each other. The ending? I won't do any spoilers ...more
Frank
Aug 16, 2012 Frank rated it really liked it
This is a nice quick read that can really get a man hard or a woman wet. Savanna created two characters and a situation and kept all of it realistic. The interactions of both male and female characters were realistic, something that so often does not happen in romance or erotic writing. I definitely considered five stars, but after it was said and done, I had to admit to myself that it was the situation that wasn't what we would call my "cup of tea".

Still, this is well written and worth reading.
Yvette Mathews-lowe
Jul 04, 2012 Yvette Mathews-lowe rated it it was amazing
This story is a great reminder of the fun and exciting things we do in the name of Love. Savannah does a great job writing stories that can really make you feel all the emotions that each character is going through, I truly enjoyed this short story and will suggest to my friends and family and to my reading buddies.
Jen
Jul 03, 2012 Jen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kyra, Mischief Maker, Isabelle
This was a great read for a short story! This was a very quick read, but very worth the time to check it out! The steam factor in this book is through the roof! I loved the dialogue that is shared between the two characters.
If you are looking for a quick,sexy read, this is definately the book for you. It will not disappoint..
Terra Oenning
Aug 09, 2012 Terra Oenning rated it really liked it
Holy Hot Read!!!!! Thank You Savannah for writing this Book. I think alot of women have wanted to be able to have a phone call like this one .I for one am one of those women hehe. this book holds the mystery of the caller til the end of it.what can i say about this book but its damn hot n steamy and just down right naugty . loved it
Lance
Dec 05, 2012 Lance rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
A couple separated on Valentine's Day make the most of the situation by engaging in a phone sex session that is well written. I loved how the author describes the lovers' actions and emotions as well as their words. Very hot, very romantic and very well written. Four and a half stars.
Crystal
May 26, 2012 Crystal rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading Lover's Moan. I liked how the author surprises you. You think maybe it's just a fetish that the guy has. That's not how it is. Well I'm not going to ruin the ending, so that's all I will say about it.

It's a very short read but worth it.
Anita Kingsberry
Aug 02, 2012 Anita Kingsberry rated it it was amazing
Hi...I'm Anita Kingsberry,

I really enjoyed this lovers tale...I liked the fact that it was a

married couple playing lovers game. It was a very sexy and steamy

novel. I would recommend it. It was a Good Read.
Helen Peter
Apr 29, 2012 Helen Peter rated it really liked it
Very seductive.
Penny Estelle
Mar 14, 2012 Penny Estelle rated it it was amazing
Savannah Chase certainly knows how to write a steamy scene! For a short read it surely got my blood up....Sexy and hot. I never saw the ending coming!

Great Read!
Leigh Savage
Apr 22, 2012 Leigh Savage rated it it was amazing
This was a hot little story...I wish there was more can't wait to read more by Savannah Chase she has me hooked.
Felicia
May 21, 2012 Felicia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-ebooks
Very Hot!! sweet and to the point and very very hot!
Shanna
Apr 01, 2012 Shanna rated it really liked it
Short, hot and sweet.
Ruby
Aug 08, 2012 Ruby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, kindle-reads
a very short read, but romantic, hot and sexy without being vulgar! Ms. Chase certainly knows how to write a sweet, yet steamy, read. i look forward to finding and reading more of her works.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
May 31, 2012 Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold! rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotic
This was a FABULOUS short story. Who says phone sex can't be hot? After reading this one, I'm all for a little phone action! Check it out! Definitely worth reading!
Sónia Tigol
Jul 03, 2013 Sónia Tigol rated it liked it
This story was interesting. I thought it was well written.This was a short story that was hot and spicy! I really enjoy this book.
Laura Eno
May 25, 2012 Laura Eno rated it it was amazing
Ms. Chase weaves her sensual words into a sexy short story with some unexpected results. She certainly has a flair for hot! Don't miss this gem.
Sisi
Jun 25, 2012 Sisi rated it really liked it
Good erotic short with a few surprises.
Tonya
Jul 11, 2012 Tonya rated it it was amazing
New name for the author of this book Sizzlin Savannah Chase!!!!! This was a sexy short story and it didnt disappoint.
Jane Doe
May 03, 2012 Jane Doe rated it really liked it
Super hot, very short story.
Tiffany
Mar 29, 2012 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Wow such a good book for a short story! This books is awesome and would recommend it to others!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
  • Six Degrees Of Passion
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)
  • Sleeping Lady (Fantasy Playland, #1)
  • Chocolate Kisses
  • Claimed by the Alpha
  • His Gift
  • Love Letters
  • Doctor Knows Best
  • LaMisha
  • Paranormal Fantasies: A Promotional Collection of 14 Erotic Supernatural Stories
  • Double Penetration in the Desert
  • The Exam (Doctor's Orders, #1)
  • The Quickie Sexy and Short Erotica Story
  • Meandros: An Erotic Short Story
  • Saying Yes
Whether you want sweaty sex or sweet romance, she's written just the thing for you. Savannah Chase started putting pen to paper as a young schoolgirl. Music inspired her to write lyrics, which eventually turned into stories. Her stories have gotten better, longer and so much more erotic as the years passed. She is a hopeless romantic who believes that everyone has a soul mate. Savannah is a member ...more
More about Savannah Chase...