Start by marking “Outside That Door” as Want to Read:
Outside That Door

Outside That Door

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Imagine being thrown back in time. A period of time you've only read about in books and now you can't get back to the present. You are forced to live in the midst's of the revolutionary war with no idea of how or when you will get help.

Looking to have a weekend at their little cottage in the Catskill mountain park, Carl and Beth find themselves in the middle of the revolut
ebook, first
Published March 6th 2012 by Astraea Press (first published March 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Outside That Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outside That Door

Sheri Williams
When I started reading OUTSIDE THAT DOOR, I didn't intend on completing it that day --but I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen next. I felt connected to Carl and Beth, finding Jennifer's characterizations to be realistic. She took a difficult and unbelieavable scene and made it believable. I felt I was alongside the characters throughout the book. If there is one thing I'd change, I would expand the last chapter. I'd like to know more --then again, there may be room for ...more
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Carl and Beth decide to leave the hustle and bustle of the city for a weekend escape to their cabin retreat in the Catskills. What begins as a romantic getaway for the married couple soon turns into a nightmare when they realize they have been thrust into the past…way into the past, during the Revolutionary War. Will they be able to find their way back to the present day, or are they doomed to live in the past?

I thought this was an extremely fascinating premise for a story, and it really allowed
Erica
All Beth and Carl wanted was a little weekend R&R in the mountains. They never expected to be transported through time, having all traces of modern civilization vanish from the Earth. By some unknown means, they are sent back in time to the years of the Revolutionary War.

This is an exciting tale that is full of suspense. The characters’ emotions are quite real, and their bewilderment and fear comes shining through. I enjoyed having two ordinary people thrust into a very unordinary situation.
InD'Tale Magazine
2.5/5.0

With "Outside That Door", author Jennifer Robins has attempted a sweeping time-travel story rich with historical details of life in the Revolutionary War.

Read full review in the 2014 August issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Jennifer Robins
Sep 04, 2012 Jennifer Robins rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I think this is one of the best work, I, Jennifer Robins have ever created.
Ana
Ana added it
Jul 06, 2014
Donna Bridges
Donna Bridges marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
An Author's Nightmare Roads End What Happened to Anna? Careful What You Wish Ghostly Antiques: A Novel about Psychometry