Start by marking “Shadowbane: Eye of Justice” as Want to Read:
Shadowbane: Eye of Justice

Shadowbane: Eye of Justice (Shadowbane #3)

Praise for Downshadow, by Erik Scott de Bie
“Erik Scott de Bie meets the challenge of writing a compelling story while working within the constraints of a media tie-in novel. . . . De Bie demonstrates a deep knowledge of the Forgotten Realms setting and infuses the narrative with bits of history and mythology where necessary. Reading Downshadow, I very much felt that the st
ebook
Published September 4th 2012 by Wizards of the Coast (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Shadowbane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadowbane

Steve
Oct 12, 2012 Steve rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one, Shadowbane is a fantastic character. The fighting in the book was excellent, and De Bie's writing style had me tense as he breaks away from the action to follow another battle somewhere else...kept me reading through to find out what happens next. Shadowbane (Kalen Dren)reminds me of a Batman type character a little. I look forward to the next one, if there is to be one.
Jeffery Mace
Sep 18, 2012 Jeffery Mace rated it it was amazing
Shelves: forgotten-realms
Kalen Dren, Shadowbane, returns to Westgate. The story picks up shortly after Shadowbane ended with Kalen and Myrin heading to Westgate where Kalen's past awaits him. The story flows extremely well bringing in various characters seen in Downshadow, Shadowbane, as well as new ones. Myrin's secrets are dug up and Vindicator excels in battle. Highly recommend Erik's latest work.
Travis
Dec 10, 2012 Travis rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Shadowbane: Eye of Justice is the third book in the Shadowbane series with the first book being Downshadow, which is also the fourth book in the Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep series, and the second book is Shadowbane. The Shadowbane series is set in the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons and Dragons. Erik Scott de Bie has written a number of novels set in the Forgotten Realms; Ghostwalker part of The Fighters series of stand-alone novels and Depths of Madness which is part of The Dungeons ...more
Justin
Jun 03, 2013 Justin rated it liked it
Shelves: dnd
I liked a number of the characters in this book, and enjoyed seeing Kalen develop as well as Myrin's developments. Brace, in particular, was a wonderful sidekick character, and I loved the examination of threefold god that was woven into this story.

For me, though, I found the intrigue to be layered a bit too thick in this book. It seemed as though everyone had plans within plans within plans, everyone was playing the other, and no one was what they seemed. Such intrigue is usually fun, but in th
Shachar Lerer
Sep 14, 2012 Shachar Lerer rated it liked it
Tell me the book doesn't end like that, with so many things left open, almost in the middle of an action scene. It just ENDS! It looks like it was a longer piece, and then just chopped. Not even the usual bio on the author. Very disappointing, as you would assume this is the end of the Shadowbane series. Not to mention, such a confusing and anti climactic end after you've invested yourself in three books just to let it lie like this.
Carl
Ready for another!

I love the Shadowbane books and I wish I could say why without a bunch of spoilers but I sadly cannot. What I can say is that this one ends on a huge cliffhanger--we NEED another book soon! I really did not like Myrin (not that I normally do anyway) siding against Kalen literally every chance she got but she is that character that just grates on my nerves but does an amazing job of moving everything forward. Anyway, multiple Shadowbanes! What's not to love?
Nai Calus
Nai Calus rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
Wildstar
Wildstar rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Dennis R Longo Jr
Dennis R Longo Jr rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Sai
Sai rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Sarah Jaeger
Sarah Jaeger rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Brian
Brian rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2014
Łukasz Strumiński
Łukasz Strumiński rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Sarah Jaeger
Sarah Jaeger rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Cathy Deane
Cathy Deane rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Trey
Trey rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
Christian Espeland
Christian Espeland rated it really liked it
May 27, 2014
Robert
Robert rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
David
David rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Jonathon Taylor
Jonathon Taylor rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2014
Ron
Ron rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Matticus Stanley
Matticus Stanley rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Alex Clark
Alex Clark rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Johnny Collins
Johnny Collins rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Chevy Prefect
Chevy Prefect rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2014
Monta Docks
Monta Docks rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Brandon
Brandon rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Shadowbane (6 books)
  • The Last Legend of Gedrin Shadowbane
  • Heir of Shadowbane
  • Downshadow (Forgotten Realms: Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep, #3)
  • Chosen of the Sword