Start by marking “Doctor, What Should I Eat?: Nutrition Prescriptions for Ailments in Which Diet Can Really Make a Difference” as Want to Read:

One of America's most trusted physicians and the bestselling author of the blockbuster The Best Treatment prescribes the right foods to treat or prevent scores of health-care problems, from asthma, ulcers, and infertility to Alzheimer's, CFS, and Parkinson's disease. Nutrition tables throughout. Index.

From the Hardcover edition.
Published November 16th 2011 by Random House (first published December 27th 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Doctor, What Should I Eat?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor, What Should I Eat?

Denise Messenger
Dr. Rosenfeld covers the link between what we eat and our health. This pretty much is a no brainer. However, he cuts through all the nutritional hype, myths and food trends and offers food recommendations to improve certain health conditions based on the latest research as of when this book was written, 1995. We have come a long way baby!
Monica Willyard
The information in this book is a bit dated in some places. Still, it is written well and has several good suggestions for using nutrition to treat chronic medical conditions.
Elissa
Elissa rated it did not like it
Jun 06, 2008
Alice Goode
Alice Goode rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Kathy Fabian
Kathy Fabian rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2009
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2009
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2013
B.j.
B.j. rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2012
Barb
Barb rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2015
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Rande
Rande added it
Jan 22, 2009
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
HomeworkCDMX
HomeworkCDMX marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Massimiliano Mauriello
Massimiliano Mauriello marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2011
Jon
Jon added it
Jan 26, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Jan 28, 2016
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014