Start by marking “Doctor, What Should I Eat?: Nutrition Prescriptions for Ailments in Which Diet Can Really Make a Difference” as Want to Read:

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
One of America's most trusted physicians and the bestselling author of the blockbuster The Best Treatment prescribes the right foods to treat or prevent scores of health-care problems, from asthma, ulcers, and infertility to Alzheimer's, CFS, and Parkinson's disease. Nutrition tables throughout. Index.

From the Hardcover edition.
Published November 16th 2011 by Random House (first published December 27th 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Doctor, What Should I Eat?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor, What Should I Eat?

Monica Willyard
The information in this book is a bit dated in some places. Still, it is written well and has several good suggestions for using nutrition to treat chronic medical conditions.
Denise Messenger
Dr. Rosenfeld covers the link between what we eat and our health. This pretty much is a no brainer. However, he cuts through all the nutritional hype, myths and food trends and offers food recommendations to improve certain health conditions based on the latest research as of when this book was written, 1995. We have come a long way baby!
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Jon
Jon added it
Jan 26, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Massimiliano Mauriello
Massimiliano Mauriello marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2011
Rande
Rande added it
Jan 22, 2009
Doctor of the Heart: My Life in Medicine Live Now, Age Later: Proven Ways to Slow Down the Clock Symptoms: The Book That Answers The Questions: Am I Sick? Is It Serious? Should I Call My Doctor? Dr. Rosenfeld's Guide to Alternative Medicine: What Works, What Doesn't--and What's Right for You Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld's 2005 Breakthrough Health: Up-to-the-Minute Medical News You Need to Know (Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld's Breakthrough Health)