Stampede of the Supermarket Slugs

Stampede of the Supermarket Slugs

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Fast on the fins of Attack of the Shark-Headed Zombie is Bill Doyle's second tale of magic and mayhem.

Mr. Cigam has a new job for Keats and Henry. All they have to do is capture one little slug in the Purple Rabbit Supermarket. Sounds easy, right? Wrong! First, the slug isn't so little. Second, there's way more than just one. And to top it off, the supermarket has gone all...more
Published April 24th 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

Lisa Thompson
I read his first book after seeing it in the library. It is a super quick read and I liked this adventure a lot better. Keats is a super neat kid! =)
Alvera
This is the first Stepping Stones book we've tried and not thoroughly enjoyed. It's marked as humor, but has more suspense elements. It is extremely wacky and reminds me somewhat of Louis Sachar's Sideways Stories from Wayside School, though its story line is more follow-able than that one. It wasn't quite torture, but none of us particularly liked this one. We were curious to find out how the problem would be solved, though, so we soldiered on till the end.
Dru
Pretty tame story about two cousins who do odd jobs for a wizard. This time they need to exterminate the slugs that have taken over the supermarket.
Ambra
Ambra marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Mightyguy
Mightyguy marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Jennifer Priester
Jennifer Priester marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Bkepub
Bkepub added it
Apr 23, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Anessa Farber
Anessa Farber marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Yega
Yega marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2012
Behind Enemy Lines: True Stories of Amazing Courage Under Fire In The Middle East (Behind Enemy Lines) Attack of the Shark-Headed Zombie (Stepping Stones) The Werewolf at Home Plate (Scream Team #1) Swindled! The 1906 Journal of Fitz Morgan (Crime Through Time, #1)