Start by marking “Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire” as Want to Read:

Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire

Olivia Brent is happy with her quiet life in the country, until the imminent loss of her home forces her to embark on a search for her estranged father. Catapulted into a world of criminals, Olivia is out of her depth. When she meets the stunningly gorgeous and enigmatic billionaire Luc Severino, her world is turned upside down.

Jimmy Brent’s daughter was the last person Lu
Published March 15th 2012 by Entangled Publishing (first published March 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstHoliday Affair by Annie SeatonItalian Affair by Annie SeatonBlackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina CroftThe Boss’s Fake Fiancee by Inara Scott
Indulgence Collection
4th out of 73 books — 198 voters
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellVanilla on Top by C.J. EllissonThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstTempting the Best Man by J. LynnWrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert
Entangled Books
75th out of 351 books — 320 voters

More lists with this book...

Claire Robinson
Oct 11, 2016 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: entangled
4 - "It seemed like a good idea at the time." Stars!

Nina Croft has certainly developed her own inimitable style when it comes to writing contempory romance, and for me Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire pretty much exemplifies what I am looking for from her with this kind of story.

~Sex.
~Alpha male.
~Chemistry.
~Sassy, but slightly naïve female.
~More sex.
~A decently developed story-line, with minimal erroneous drama.

All of the above attributes were achieved and offered up a quick, enjoyable and
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Setting: London,England and Rome,Italy

She spun around. He was leaning on the wooden fence, dressed in a dark grey suit, white shirt and red tie, incongruous in these surroundings. as though he had just stepped out of an office. For a moment, she wondered if she had conjured him up. His face was expressionless, his eyes hidden behind dark glasses, but she could sense him watching her. -

Luc Severino seeks r
The Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 22, 2016 The Book Disciple (Samantha) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Link to full review below! Overall, enjoyable, even though there were times I did NOT like Luc. You understand the why behind his actions later so it makes more sense. See full review on The Book Disciple
Alex is The Romance Fox
Billionaire meets sweet and innocent heroine, instant "love", instant sex!!!!!

I just couldn't get into the story..almost gave up but preserved...maybe it could grab me...but not really.

It was like reading an OK Mills & Boon.
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

UPDATE!!!

My Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars!!! :D

***I would first like to thank Nina Croft for providing me with a copy of her book and for giving me an opportunity to read and review it! You Rock, Ms. Croft! :D***

I simply adored Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire! It was a very cute contemporary read and I enjoyed every word of it! It was fast-paced and a quick read but despite that, the story-line didn’t feel like it was rushed. Everything flowed very nicely and you can’t help but get sucked in!
Arlena
Author: Nina Croft
Published by: Entangled Publishing
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:

"Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire" by Nina Croft was a very good spicy romance novel.This novel was was definitely one that was hard to put down until I was finished with it...very addicting read. I felt this was a well written novel.

The authors characters were really interesting as well as believable .... Luc (hero)was something to behold...sexy, hot
Ice
May 25, 2014 Ice rated it did not like it
Didn't like it. I was just mostly skimming when I read this. And mostly saying this to the annoying heroine..
description

She get easily distracted. Like she was "supposedly" mad at the guy, but then, he'll say something, or she'll be consumed with lust towards him or whatever and forgets she's bloody mad at him and they'll start making out.
Blech.

description

That's what I HATE the most. Clear the air first; talk to each other, then, maybe you could bang after that, I don't care, just don't start making out when you bo
Fil
Jun 01, 2015 Fil rated it really liked it
3.5 cara mia stars!
Angela Noviana
Blackmailed by The Italian Billionaire adalah cerita mengenai dua pasangan yang memiliki luka masa lalu yang disebabkan oleh orang yang sama, ayah Olivia Brent, Jimmy.

Luc yang tadinya sudah lupa akan keinginan balas dendamnya kepada ayah Olivia, keinginan itu muncul lagi ketika Luc mengetahui siapa Olivia.

Walaupun keduanya saling tertarik, tapi keinginan balas dendam dan menemukan pria yang telah melukainya begitu besar, Luc menghalalkan segala cara untuk memancing ayah Olivia keluar, termasuk b
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Luc Severino has a grudge against Lia's father, Jimmy Brent. A grudge that he has been holding for over 10 years. Lia is searching for her father for different reasons. What neither of them know is that they both equally hate him. Lia for the way he treated her and her mom, for him leaving without ever knowing that he had a son and for him leaving them broke. Luc for what Jimmy Brent did to his father and for trying to have him killed while in jail.

When Lia
Angie
Sep 02, 2015 Angie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire was also sadly disappointing. I did like it at first, because it opens with Lia going to a strip club to ask for a job! But really she's looking for her father, and the owner of the club is someone she remembers who knew him. Well, someone else is also there looking for Lia's father. While Lia is hoping to track him down and get the money he stole from her family, Luc wants revenge! And Luc sees a very good opportunity to
Romancing the Book
Jun 06, 2012 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Deborah K.
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

I really liked Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire. It is a good contemporary romance with a good plot, great characters, and it’s steamy hot too! Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is one of Entangled Publishing’s new Indulgence line and I think it’s a winner! I fell in love with Luc from the beginning (I mean look at that smoking hot cover!) he’s one of those flawed alpha heroes with a possessi
Dalia
Nov 07, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it
This book has some Harlequin Presents vibe. What with the title, the billionaire with his penthouse, Ferrari, private jet & private island. it is an engrossing and passionate read. The writing style is pretty good and the plot very compelling with the mystery about Lia's father.
Lia is looking for the father she didn't see in 10 years because he took a mortgage on their home and she needs the money back or she - and her brother- will lose their home. When Lia goes to a strip-club owned by a
Starr ♔
I love this book! Made my day every time I read it. I kind of thought at first that this will be some typical novel.. but heck NO! This is just so much more. I didn't expect to love the characters so much. I also like that they're personalities didn't matched up but hey they really are meant to be together. This just proves that no matter wrong the situation is for both of you.. Love will still find a way to resolve it.
Marielis
Jan 10, 2015 Marielis rated it really liked it
El libro que terminas de una sentada y completamente enamorada de su protagonista.
Luc Severino =
Irida
Sep 04, 2013 Irida rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful, hot love story, very good written and the sex scenes are all OMG!! I loved it!! I hope the writer publish a second book, it would be really cool to discover that Lia's father is still alive.
Susan (susayq ~)
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. It reminded me of a Harlequin Presents, but the sex was hotter :) I'll gladly read more from this author and more from this line of books :)
Robin Covington
May 04, 2012 Robin Covington rated it it was amazing
Sexy, sexy Luc. Sigh . . . .
Penny
Oct 29, 2016 Penny rated it liked it
Shelves: r2r
3.5 Stars

On the verge of losing her home, Lia is in dire need of finding her missing father who took off a decade before. The only way she can think of starting her search is going to London and talking to old acquaintances of his. This will lead her to Luc’s door, who, unbeknownst to her, has wanted revenge on her father for a very long time.

Luc sees Lia as the key to finding that bastard and finally getting even. When Lia doesn’t turn out to be exactly what he expected, he decides blackmailing
Lucia
Blackmail / revenge style fake romance between a criminal’s daughter and a man scorned by her father years ago

Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire was a blackmail / revenge style romance between a girl who’s father was a criminal and a guy who had been caught up in her father’s crimes years before. I found this to be an ok read; I wasn’t ecstatic about it and found myself skimming bits at times because it was a bit slow going and I hoped things might pick up but they never really did. If you e
Paula
Oct 24, 2016 Paula rated it really liked it
Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina Croft has a 90’s feel to it. A World before 911 when we all believed bad people could be changed by love. Where the heroine could be naïve but strong, still to fall into the clutches of a vengeful male who by the end would change into a good man. In other words, a simpler world. Which makes sense since this is an early book by Nina Croft.

The writing is quick-paced with characters that are interesting with some hot chemistry between them despite the
Ayekah
Oct 05, 2016 Ayekah rated it liked it
Review time. The plot wasn't too terribly bad. Olivia innocently looking for her father who disappeared 10 years ago, her mother has died and she's now looking after her 10 year old brother with the help of a live in life long housekeeper/now friend. Olivia has a job at a local stable and is a rider, and hopeful to get sponsorship to further her riding career. That item plays a minor role in the story. Armed with some information she seeks out someone who she remember her mother talking about ...more
Terri
Oct 28, 2016 Terri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire...

Fabulous read. The twists although predictable are delightful to a fault. Great characters. Dramatic and and the sexual tension jump off the pages. Passionate and sexy as hell. Nina Crofton I'm a new fan.
Stella
Mar 29, 2012 Stella rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, for-review, 2012
Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is another wonderful recently released title in Entangled Publishing’s new Indulgence line that readers who love category romance but still want their stories to be quality novels will enjoy a lot.

Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire starts with a modern Romeo and Juliet premise: the incredibly handsome and charismatic Luc has sworn revenge against Olivia’s (Lia to her friends) father, and when after eluding him for more than 10 years, Luc has given up an
Valeen Robertson
Oct 10, 2016 Valeen Robertson rated it really liked it
Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is well written with a nicely driven plot and an interesting hero. I would have given it 5 stars but for 2 reasons: the heroine is a little annoying and one dimensional and I felt a tad disconnected while reading.

The premise is a good one: Luc blackmails Lia into playing his fake fiancée by threatening to publish pics of her from their previous one night stand. Obviously this is not the best start to a relationship, but of course, as tends to happens, both
Sandra Casile
Oct 19, 2016 Sandra Casile rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read.

Do so love romance a good love plot. Enjoyed the whole story from beginning to end. Glad they were able to get it right.
Mellena
Oct 15, 2016 Mellena rated it really liked it
When vengeance turns to seduction and hate is overtaken by more interesting pursuits you have the story of two entangled character's story. Lia and Luc's story is a passionate read that I really enjoyed. I didn't want to put it down, making it a fast read for me. The characters were easily loved. The writing was nicely descriptive. I think we all need a little Luc in our lives. I recommend this steamy ready for all who enjoy falling in love.
Valerie Miller
Oct 15, 2016 Valerie Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, Hot read.

This was a very hot book. Loved the ups and downs the characters went through. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Linda Quick
Oct 05, 2016 Linda Quick rated it really liked it
This is a very sexy contemporary romance that I really enjoyed. The characters were interesting and Lia was especially likeable. I liked how she put herself far outside of her comfort zone for her family. Her doing that brought her to Luc's attention and his instant attraction. Lia thinks he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen. They're both searching for the same thing, even though neither will admit the truth of their search to the other. What follows is a steamy romance that fans of the ...more
Evie
Oct 02, 2015 Evie rated it it was amazing
Seduction is a one way street, no outlet...

Luc has the most bewitching eyes with a scar adorning his face, giving him a "don't you dare cross me" pirate kind of look, if you ask me. That God forsaken scar is the constant reminder of his turbulent past, and the revenge he'd put to rest long ago. Apparently life has other tricks in store, and revenge shows up in the flesh. Literally.

Lia is in trouble and at risk of losing everything she's got. Time is ticking. The only man that can possibly help
  • Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire
  • A Vengeful Affair
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • Taming the Tycoon
  • Holiday Affair (Affair, #1)
  • Always a Bridesmaid
  • Faking It
  • Weekend Agreement
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • A Lover's Mask (The Ramseys, #3)
  • Kiss and Make Up
  • Wife for Hire (For Hire, #1)
  • Second Chances
  • Not The Marrying Kind
  • Kissing Kendall (Maritime City, #2)
  • His Unexpected Family
  • The Reluctant Wife
  • The Boss and Her Billionaire (Love on Deck #1)
Growing up in the cold, wet, north of England, Nina Croft spent a lot of time dreaming of faraway sunnier places and ponies. When she discovered both, along with a whole load of other things, could be found between the covers of a book, her life changed forever.

Later, she headed south, picked up the perfect husband along the way, and together they volunteered to work in Africa. There they discover
More about Nina Croft...