3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  621 ratings  ·  52 reviews
Olivia Brent is happy with her quiet life in the country, until the imminent loss of her home forces her to embark on a search for her estranged father. Catapulted into a world of criminals, Olivia is out of her depth. When she meets the stunningly gorgeous and enigmatic billionaire Luc Severino, her world is turned upside down.

Jimmy Brent’s daughter was the last person Lu...more
Published March 15th 2012 by Entangled Publishing (first published March 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstHoliday Affair by Annie SeatonItalian Affair by Annie SeatonThe Reluctant Wife by Bronwen EvansBlackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina Croft
Indulgence Collection
5th out of 68 books — 178 voters
Vanilla on Top by C.J. EllissonSeducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstWrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee RobertTempting the Best Man by J. Lynn
Entangled Books
66th out of 316 books — 247 voters

More lists with this book...

Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Setting: London,England and Rome,Italy

She spun around. He was leaning on the wooden fence, dressed in a dark grey suit, white shirt and red tie, incongruous in these surroundings. as though he had just stepped out of an office. For a moment, she wondered if she had conjured him up. His face was expressionless, his eyes hidden behind dark glasses, but she could sense him watching her. -

Luc Severino seeks r...more
MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-»

UPDATE!!!

My Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars!!! :D

***I would first like to thank Nina Croft for providing me with a copy of her book and for giving me an opportunity to read and review it! You Rock, Ms. Croft! :D***

I simply adored Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire! It was a very cute contemporary read and I enjoyed every word of it! It was fast-paced and a quick read but despite that, the story-line didn’t feel like it was rushed. Everything flowed very nicely and you can’t help but get sucked in! :...more
Alex is The Romance Fox
Billionaire meets sweet and innocent heroine, instant "love", instant sex!!!!!

I just couldn't get into the story..almost gave up but preserved...maybe it could grab me...but not really.

It was like reading an OK Mills & Boon.
Arlena
Author: Nina Croft
Published by: Entangled Publishing
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:

"Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire" by Nina Croft was a very good spicy romance novel.This novel was was definitely one that was hard to put down until I was finished with it...very addicting read. I felt this was a well written novel.

The authors characters were really interesting as well as believable .... Luc (hero)was something to behold...sexy, hot...more
Ice
Didn't like it. I was just mostly skimming when I read this. And mostly saying this to the annoying heroine..
description

She get easily distracted. Like she was "supposedly" mad at the guy, but then, he'll say something, or she'll be consumed with lust towards him or whatever and forgets she's bloody mad at him and they'll start making out.
Blech.

description

That's what I HATE the most. Clear the air first; talk to each other, then, maybe you could bang after that, I don't care, just don't start making out when you bo...more
Angela Noviana
Blackmailed by The Italian Billionaire adalah cerita mengenai dua pasangan yang memiliki luka masa lalu yang disebabkan oleh orang yang sama, ayah Olivia Brent, Jimmy.

Luc yang tadinya sudah lupa akan keinginan balas dendamnya kepada ayah Olivia, keinginan itu muncul lagi ketika Luc mengetahui siapa Olivia.

Walaupun keduanya saling tertarik, tapi keinginan balas dendam dan menemukan pria yang telah melukainya begitu besar, Luc menghalalkan segala cara untuk memancing ayah Olivia keluar, termasuk b...more
Guilty Pleasures
This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Luc Severino has a grudge against Lia's father, Jimmy Brent. A grudge that he has been holding for over 10 years. Lia is searching for her father for different reasons. What neither of them know is that they both equally hate him. Lia for the way he treated her and her mom, for him leaving without ever knowing that he had a son and for him leaving them broke. Luc for what Jimmy Brent did to his father and for trying to have him killed while in jail.

When Lia...more
Evie
Seduction is a one way street, no outlet...

Luc has the most bewitching eyes with a scar adorning his face, giving him a "don't you dare cross me" pirate kind of look, if you ask me. That God forsaken scar is the constant reminder of his turbulent past, and the revenge he'd put to rest long ago. Apparently life has other tricks in store, and revenge shows up in the flesh. Literally.

Lia is in trouble and at risk of losing everything she's got. Time is ticking. The only man that can possibly help...more
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Deborah K.
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

I really liked Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire. It is a good contemporary romance with a good plot, great characters, and it’s steamy hot too! Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is one of Entangled Publishing’s new Indulgence line and I think it’s a winner! I fell in love with Luc from the beginning (I mean look at that smoking hot cover!) he’s one of those flawed alpha heroes with a possessi...more
Dalia
This book has some Harlequin Presents vibe. What with the title, the billionaire with his penthouse, Ferrari, private jet & private island. it is an engrossing and passionate read. The writing style is pretty good and the plot very compelling with the mystery about Lia's father.
Lia is looking for the father she didn't see in 10 years because he took a mortgage on their home and she needs the money back or she - and her brother- will lose their home. When Lia goes to a strip-club owned by a...more
Rachmi
This is definitely one easy book

It's easy to be read. I don't have to look beyond words to understand it.

It's easy to finish. I read it in one sitting.

The setting is easy to imagine. There aren't many places that are described here. The story mostly takes place at the Italian billionaire's apartment. Well...there are 2 other places mentioned but it's kind of blur to me. I only know it's in London and Italy. Which part of London and Italy? I'm not clear. So it's easy to forget that they are at th...more
Starr ♔
I love this book! Made my day every time I read it. I kind of thought at first that this will be some typical novel.. but heck NO! This is just so much more. I didn't expect to love the characters so much. I also like that they're personalities didn't matched up but hey they really are meant to be together. This just proves that no matter wrong the situation is for both of you.. Love will still find a way to resolve it.
Marielis
El libro que terminas de una sentada y completamente enamorada de su protagonista.
Luc Severino =
Susan (susayq ~)
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. It reminded me of a Harlequin Presents, but the sex was hotter :) I'll gladly read more from this author and more from this line of books :)
Robin Covington
Sexy, sexy Luc. Sigh . . . .
Stella
Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire is another wonderful recently released title in Entangled Publishing’s new Indulgence line that readers who love category romance but still want their stories to be quality novels will enjoy a lot.

Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire starts with a modern Romeo and Juliet premise: the incredibly handsome and charismatic Luc has sworn revenge against Olivia’s (Lia to her friends) father, and when after eluding him for more than 10 years, Luc has given up an...more
Gobokairina
I thought that I’m in love with the hunk of an Italian - Michael and now Luc Severino [Luc] hahaha

The writing style was good coz I enjoyed every single thing, though this was a bit cliche romance. But the plot was pretty good and the characters were great. I loved to see Olivia and Luc, they were so likeable.

I liked Luc. Hmm… supposed I fell in love with Luc from the beginning. Smoking hot alpha hero. Rouge and gentleman at the same time. Wow! He was a billionaire, therefore he was very control...more
Gaby
Really liked it, much more than I expected, tbh... and I say this because of the title -that sounds very "harlequinish"- but from time to time I like to read Harlequin stuff even if I know I won't love it. Anyway, I fell precisely because of it but not expecting much and was nicely surprised.

The plot is interesting, but the characters are the best part of it. Olivia and Luc are well developed, likable and human. They both commit mistakes, but reason through them, so there's no free drama or tak...more
July
Serían 3.5 estrellas, me gusto, es un libro de fácil lectura, me encanto Luc ❤️ y me quede con ganas de leer un epílogo.

My Book Addiction and More MBA
I loved Blackmailed by the Italian Millionaire. It was a cute contemporary romance with a good story-line. Olivia and Luc were so likable, that I found myself cheering for them till the end. It wasn't cheesy like so many books in the romance genre. It had a few intimate scenes, but I felt that they were detailed just enough to give you something to think about, rather than detract from the story. I would highly recommend Blackmailed by the Italian Millionaire to those of you who adore having a l...more
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
First book by Nina Croft that i have read and let me just tell you that u found it SUPERBE! ❤ She's so getting a place in my list of favorite authors..

From the very first pages i was sucked into the story, i was intriged, curious to know what exactely happend between Luc & Lia's dad, who the person was that gave Luc his scar (on his face) and why!?

The Romance between Luc & Lia was just electrifing & sizzling HOT :)

Absolutely a MUST READ for people who like a little bit of suspence,...more
Elaine Robertson
I liked this little read.... the Mr Nasty turned out to be a Mr Nice.
Malden
Enjoyable, easy & average read. No more, no less...
Laura Elizabeth
This was probably my least favorite of the 3! I added this one to my TBR list like a year ago, thinking it sounded so good. But I found that it’s a lot like a harlequin novel, with steamy chemistry/sex scenes.
My biggest problem? I just couldn’t really get in to it. I liked it okay, but most of it just thought there wasn’t anything special or worth looking forward to finding out. Oh, and I wish more had been said or elaborated on Luc and his past with Olivia’s father.
Janet
I agree w/everyone who commented on the attractive cover -- very striking. The title seemed pretty much like many a title I have read. What can I say? It was a fun read, particularly at the beginning. It seemed rather modern and fresh altho, like so many books I've read lately, there are certain reminders of Fifty Shades of Grey and not just the billionaire aspect.

Would I seek out a contemporary by Nina Croft again? Yes I would. Good price too.
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

This was an addicting read. I couldn't put it down, and would have finished it in one sitting if real life hadn't kept reminding me I had other things to do - like feed the dog. While it didn't bring anything new to the table, it used tried and true tropes to their best advantage. Very engaging characters helped make this escapist reading at its best.

Full review soon at www.mangamaniaccafe.com
Lyn
Love it! Made me teary eyed which is what I'm looking for right now to read. Very fast, engaging and enjoyable. Love the characters.

Now I wanna know Gary's story. Luc's best friend and head of security. :)

Recommend this! ;)
Irida
This is a beautiful, hot love story, very good written and the sex scenes are all OMG!! I loved it!! I hope the writer publish a second book, it would be really cool to discover that Lia's father is still alive.
Elle (Ligia)
I think that if I were to go by the ending of this book it would probably be a 4 stars. But I got way too mad somewhere there! LOL I still can't forgive them for that! xD
Complete review to come.
  • Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire
  • A Vengeful Affair
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • Holiday Affair (Affair, #1)
  • Taming the Tycoon
  • Always a Bridesmaid
  • Wife for Hire (For Hire, #1)
  • Weekend Agreement
  • The Boss and Her Billionaire
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Operation Cinderella (Suddenly Cinderella, #1)
  • Out of Her Dreams
  • Not The Marrying Kind
  • The Cowboy and the Angel (The Cowboy and the Angel, #1)
  • Faking It
  • Contract for Marriage
  • The Reluctant Wife
Losing Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #1) Break Out (Blood Hunter, #1) Out of Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #2) Tiger of Talmare (Frontiers of Love, #1) Bittersweet Blood (The Order, #1)