Start by marking “Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)

Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen #3)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  116 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Hunter

I knew how much Kayla had changed over the past few weeks, but it was nothing compared to what I had seen in her from the moment we stepped into this place. The Kayla from before she learned about this world, was gone. She was already attached to some of their kind and I could see that she felt as if it was her responsibility to protect them all, the haunted and the
242 pages
Published December 11th 2012 (first published December 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Fallen

Maria
Dec 11, 2012 Maria marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012
Is this Ethan?Hmmm
Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews
4.5/5 Stars

I have been waiting to get my hands on Sins of the Fallen for a while now and boy it did not disappoint. Kaya has done a lot of growing up in this book she’s learning to put other people before herself. She is also learning how to harness her powers so she can stop her half-brother Benjamin. Kayla is also facing relationship problems, how can she be with hunter if he’s immortal and she’s a mortal? Knowing she will get old and he will stay the same hot young man she met when she was yo
Paranormal Reads
Dec 11, 2012 Paranormal Reads rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read this book when I found out it was from Hunter’s point of view and then I saw the cover and was even more in love with this book.

I have been wanting to get my hands on this book since I finished Nephilim months ago and it did not disappoint me. Kayla does a lot of growing up in this book. She is not just some weak sixteen year old girl. She knows she is the only one who can defeat her brother Benjamin and save the fallen from the demons. She is getting stronger and learni
Kim
Nov 29, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing
Among the many problems Kayla and Hunter face, their relationship becomes the biggest obstacle. How can you be together forever when one is mortal and the other immortal? Throw in a nephilim guy with major attitude to train Kayla, and some succubus resistance training for Hunter, and they are headed for disaster.

There will be no spoilers from me, I don't want to give anything away. I don't think anything I could say would do justice to the storyline of this book...

It is a great continuation of
Ashly
Apr 05, 2013 Ashly rated it liked it
Eh....hunter is the redeeming quality in this book. I WANT to like Kayla but she annoys be too much. Also everything is just so damn rushed!
Amanda
Jan 29, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the next and final installment!
Owain Johnson
Apr 22, 2014 Owain Johnson rated it really liked it
Great book I can't wait for the next one.
Latara Zepeda
Mar 20, 2013 Latara Zepeda rated it it was amazing
they just keep getting better with each one
Rach
Aug 04, 2015 Rach rated it really liked it
Shelves: daniele
{My Review}

Kayla is at the new Academy worried about the fact that they left friends at Daniels Academy. Her half-brother Benjamin is trapped there along with Hannah, the haunters, and the fallen angels. Hunter is slowly healing from his second encounter with the succubus Hannah.
Clarissa has told Kayla about some of the stuff that has been going on at her biological father’s Academy and given her the choice to help take back the Academy or return home to her human family. This was a big decisio
Sabrina
Dec 11, 2012 Sabrina rated it it was amazing

Rose
Jun 13, 2014 Rose rated it liked it
My true rating is a 3.5
I felt this book went by way too quickly. In total it took me less than a day to read. To me, there weren't enough details. Although I also felt this helped make it more enjoyable because it was so fast pasted.
Catie
Apr 19, 2013 Catie rated it it was amazing
I am so happy when I learned that this book was going to be from Hunters Point of View, and when I saw the cover I was even more excited. I have loved all of the other novels in this book series, but I have to say that Sins of the Fallen maybe my favorite. I enjoyed seeing Kayla grow up before my eyes. I will warn you though that Daniele Lanzarotta is the queen of cliff hangers, I was left with my mouth hanging open wandering what would happen next. I will patiently be waiting on the next instal ...more
Holly
Mar 13, 2014 Holly rated it liked it
3.5 - 4 stars. can't decide. I like this series and it keeps me interested, but I can't help but feel it lacking just a little. doesn't feel like there is much depth to it.
Alison
Apr 14, 2016 Alison rated it it was ok
I'm done with this series. I don't even care about reading book 4.

As I said with the first 2 as well: needs an editor, badly.
Brenda Lochinger
Mar 20, 2013 Brenda Lochinger rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Academy of the Fallen series by Daniele Lanzarotta! Kayla is stronger then ever and so is her bond with Hunter. Introduced to some wonderful new characters and a few shocks and betrayals along the way!
Desiree
Desiree marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Jadeb88
Jadeb88 rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
If
If rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Camila Couso
Camila Couso is currently reading it
Jun 09, 2016
Astrid Contreras
Astrid Contreras rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Shelly Boyd
Shelly Boyd rated it it was ok
May 27, 2016
Jemma
Jemma marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Chitradurga Banerjee
Chitradurga Banerjee marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Monika Locke
Monika Locke rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Péter Schieszl
Péter Schieszl marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Raven
Raven marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
JfCr
JfCr marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
  • Angel Mark (Beautiful Beings, #4)
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
  • Roots and Wings (The Gifted Teens, #2)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Predestined (Preordained, #2)
  • Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Earth Angel (Falling Angels Saga, #2)
  • Apocalypse (Rapture Trilogy, #3)
  • Archangel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #3)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Water Waltz (Elemental Attraction, #1)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • Out in Blue (Return to Sanctuary, #1)
  • Satan's Stone (Demon Kissed, #4)
  • To Hell and Back (League of Guardians, #1.5)
  • Don't Call Me Angel
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/fantasy/contemporary novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Academy of the Fallen, Sudden Hope, and Mermaid's Curse.

Daniele started writing as a hobby, but it didn't take long for her to be consumed by her stories. That is her passion, and she now has several projects under way.

She also works at multi-media company, Rocket Science Pro
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...

Academy of the Fallen (4 books)
  • Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • Forsaken (Academy of the Fallen, #4)