Start by marking “Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)

Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Hunter

I knew how much Kayla had changed over the past few weeks, but it was nothing compared to what I had seen in her from the moment we stepped into this place. The Kayla from before she learned about this world, was gone. She was already attached to some of their kind and I could see that she felt as if it was her responsibility to protect them all, the haunted and the...more
242 pages
Published December 11th 2012 (first published December 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Fallen

Maria
Dec 11, 2012 Maria marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012
Is this Ethan?Hmmm
Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews
4.5/5 Stars

I have been waiting to get my hands on Sins of the Fallen for a while now and boy it did not disappoint. Kaya has done a lot of growing up in this book she’s learning to put other people before herself. She is also learning how to harness her powers so she can stop her half-brother Benjamin. Kayla is also facing relationship problems, how can she be with hunter if he’s immortal and she’s a mortal? Knowing she will get old and he will stay the same hot young man she met when she was yo...more
Paranormal Reads
I was so excited to read this book when I found out it was from Hunter’s point of view and then I saw the cover and was even more in love with this book.

I have been wanting to get my hands on this book since I finished Nephilim months ago and it did not disappoint me. Kayla does a lot of growing up in this book. She is not just some weak sixteen year old girl. She knows she is the only one who can defeat her brother Benjamin and save the fallen from the demons. She is getting stronger and learni...more
Kim
Among the many problems Kayla and Hunter face, their relationship becomes the biggest obstacle. How can you be together forever when one is mortal and the other immortal? Throw in a nephilim guy with major attitude to train Kayla, and some succubus resistance training for Hunter, and they are headed for disaster.

There will be no spoilers from me, I don't want to give anything away. I don't think anything I could say would do justice to the storyline of this book...

It is a great continuation of...more
Ashly
Eh....hunter is the redeeming quality in this book. I WANT to like Kayla but she annoys be too much. Also everything is just so damn rushed!
Amanda
Loved this book! I couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the next and final installment!
Latara Zepeda
they just keep getting better with each one
Sabrina

Rose
My true rating is a 3.5
I felt this book went by way too quickly. In total it took me less than a day to read. To me, there weren't enough details. Although I also felt this helped make it more enjoyable because it was so fast pasted.
Catie
I am so happy when I learned that this book was going to be from Hunters Point of View, and when I saw the cover I was even more excited. I have loved all of the other novels in this book series, but I have to say that Sins of the Fallen maybe my favorite. I enjoyed seeing Kayla grow up before my eyes. I will warn you though that Daniele Lanzarotta is the queen of cliff hangers, I was left with my mouth hanging open wandering what would happen next. I will patiently be waiting on the next instal...more
Holly
3.5 - 4 stars. can't decide. I like this series and it keeps me interested, but I can't help but feel it lacking just a little. doesn't feel like there is much depth to it.
Brenda Lochinger
Another great book in the Academy of the Fallen series by Daniele Lanzarotta! Kayla is stronger then ever and so is her bond with Hunter. Introduced to some wonderful new characters and a few shocks and betrayals along the way!
Owain Johnson
Great book I can't wait for the next one.
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Tamara Keller
Tamara Keller marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Marcella
Marcella marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Daunyel Shaffer
Daunyel Shaffer marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Luci
Luci added it
Sep 24, 2014
Packergirl89
Packergirl89 marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Louise Bailey
Louise Bailey marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
  • Archangel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #3)
  • Angel of Mercy (Cambion, #3)
  • Broken Dream (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Earth Angel (Falling Angels Saga, #2)
  • Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge, #3)
  • Uriel (The Airel Saga, #3)
  • Shadow Light (Beautiful Beings, #3)
  • Revelation (The Guardians, #3)
  • Caged in Spirit (Caged, #3)
  • Fire (Elemental, #4)
  • Iridescent (Ember, #2)
  • The Ultimate Sacrifice (The Gifted Teens, #1)
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/Fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Mermaid's Curse, and Academy of the Fallen.

She enjoys reading and writing young adult novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent…vampires… ghosts… She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero and spending time with the family.

Imprinted Souls and...more
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...
Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1) Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2) Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1) Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2) Insatiable (A Mermaid's Curse, #1)