D.Gray-man: La voce delle tenebre, Vol. 13

D.Gray-man: La voce delle tenebre, Vol. 13 (D.Gray-man #13)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  834 ratings  ·  11 reviews
L’orologio del tempo comincia a scandire gli ultimi rintocchi per gli esorcisti imprigionati nell’Arca di Noè. Ma al momento c’è un problema più urgente da risolvere: Road è intenzionata a vendicare Tyki Mikk, e ha deciso di prendersela con Lavi, che è imprigionato all’interno del suo “sogno”. In questo numero, la battaglia di Lavi contro Road e il proprio passato!
Paperback
Published 2006 by Planet Manga

Bbabri
Allen és a többiek még mindig a bárkán vannak.És őszintén szólva már kezdem unni.Mármint már mióta ott vannak,mióta csak ők vannak.És még Kanda sem tűnt fel!Ez baj!
Rhode irányítása alá vonta Lavi-t.És ő megtámadja Allen-t.Lavi egy másik dimenzióba kerül,ahol Rhode szembesíti a belső gondolataival,és kétségeivel.
Nagy nehezen,de kijut onnan.
Úgy tűnik Rhode is meghalt.Bár ki tudja.
Tyki Mikk ereje megzavarodik,és egy furcsa,őrjöngő lénnyé alakul.Amit én igazán sajnálok,mert benne van a top 5 kedvenc...more
Viridian5
Yay, Lavi! I'm glad to get his background and personal growth. I liked Allen's conversation with Lenalee about why he does what he does and how she would do the same in his place; it's an important moment. I'm wondering exactly what it is that Allen's arm sword really does if driving the Noah out turned Tyki Mikk into a being that kicks everyone's ass even better and more powerfully than usual instead of a human. It's good to get a look at the infamous Cross Marian at last.

But I have to say that...more
Rena
This one was emotional turmoil for me. I had to watch my favorite character battle and internal war with a psychopathic version of himself as well as watch Allen try not and kill the external version of said psychopathic self. It was not fun. Yet, I scored it higher because it kept me on my toes and driving straight through. But now Lavi is fine, and I am happy. I hope to never go through that again, but I know I will. I always get too attached to characters.
Joy
Pixie P
Cross is an interesting character, and I've always wondered what happened to parasitic-type exorcists after they die. I guess he figured one way to deal with it. I don't really like Chaoji as a character and some of the panels were a bit rough, but overall this was still a great chapter. Aseel bought me a copy of this volume when we met in Dubai!
Patty
Lavi...who is he, really? The next Bookman, yes...and as such, he's forbidden from taking an active role in lives around him...but can he really avoid the role of a "friend" to Alan and the Exorcists? His decision could change the fate of the Bookman and his role in the events to come!
Carrie
Wow did I say extent of Tyki's power in the last volume? Oops. I love it when characters flip out and become insanely powerful. But oh look! A deus ex machina in the form of Allen's drunken master. I need to buy the rest of the volumes ASAP.
Emma Adams
More intense battles, more character development, more plot twists...I'm completely invested in these characters!
D
The old ARC is all most downloaded.
Roads and Tiki.
Cross shows up.
DarkAngelOfYourDreams Wolff
i love love love lavi and it was so cool that i got to read it =D
adi
Haha, my favorite manga series :)
Ashley Adams
Ashley Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Gabrielle
Gabrielle marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Anitka Žiaková
Anitka Žiaková marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Nicholas
Nicholas marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 11
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 04
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 2
  • ソウルイーター 11 [Soul Eater]
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 16 (Fairy Tail, #16)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 11 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #11)
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m...more
More about Katsura Hoshino...
D.Gray-man, Vol. 01: Opening (D.Gray-man, #1) D.Gray-man, Vol. 02: Old Man of the Land and Aria of the Night Sky (D.Gray-man, #2) D.Gray-man, Vol. 06: Delete (D.Gray-man, #6) D.Gray-man, Vol. 03: The Rewinding City (D.Gray-man, #3) D.Gray-man, Vol. 04: Carnival (D.Gray-man, #4)