Start by marking “D.Gray-man: La voce delle tenebre, Vol. 13” as Want to Read:
D.Gray-man: La voce delle tenebre, Vol. 13

D.Gray-man: La voce delle tenebre, Vol. 13 (D.Gray-man #13)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  1,737 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
L’orologio del tempo comincia a scandire gli ultimi rintocchi per gli esorcisti imprigionati nell’Arca di Noè. Ma al momento c’è un problema più urgente da risolvere: Road è intenzionata a vendicare Tyki Mikk, e ha deciso di prendersela con Lavi, che è imprigionato all’interno del suo “sogno”. In questo numero, la battaglia di Lavi contro Road e il proprio passato!
Paperback
Published 2006 by Planet Manga

To ask other readers questions about D.Gray-man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.Gray-man

Malona
Feb 24, 2017 Malona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allen, Lenalee, and Lavi are face to face with two of the Noah clan, Road and Tyki Mikk, who stand between them and safely getting themselves and their friends out of the collapsing ark.
Jessica
Dec 04, 2016 Jessica rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga

As Allen and Tyki engage in a battle to save Lavi, Lenalee, and Chaoji, Lavi is fighting a battle of his own, but one inside his own head, in a dangerous alternate world created by Road which is intended to turn him against Allen. In order to rescue Lenalee and Chaoji, Allen is now faced with the only option of f
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allen és a többiek még mindig a bárkán vannak.És őszintén szólva már kezdem unni.Mármint már mióta ott vannak,mióta csak ők vannak.És még Kanda sem tűnt fel!Ez baj!
Rhode irányítása alá vonta Lavi-t.És ő megtámadja Allen-t.Lavi egy másik dimenzióba kerül,ahol Rhode szembesíti a belső gondolataival,és kétségeivel.
Nagy nehezen,de kijut onnan.
Úgy tűnik Rhode is meghalt.Bár ki tudja.
Tyki Mikk ereje megzavarodik,és egy furcsa,őrjöngő lénnyé alakul.Amit én igazán sajnálok,mert benne van a top 5 kedvenc
Viridian5
Yay, Lavi! I'm glad to get his background and personal growth. I liked Allen's conversation with Lenalee about why he does what he does and how she would do the same in his place; it's an important moment. I'm wondering exactly what it is that Allen's arm sword really does if driving the Noah out turned Tyki Mikk into a being that kicks everyone's ass even better and more powerfully than usual instead of a human. It's good to get a look at the infamous Cross Marian at last.

But I have to say that
Rena
Dec 01, 2013 Rena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, manga
This one was emotional turmoil for me. I had to watch my favorite character battle and internal war with a psychopathic version of himself as well as watch Allen try not and kill the external version of said psychopathic self. It was not fun. Yet, I scored it higher because it kept me on my toes and driving straight through. But now Lavi is fine, and I am happy. I hope to never go through that again, but I know I will. I always get too attached to characters.
Joy
Pixie P
Jun 05, 2013 Pixie P rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cross is an interesting character, and I've always wondered what happened to parasitic-type exorcists after they die. I guess he figured one way to deal with it. I don't really like Chaoji as a character and some of the panels were a bit rough, but overall this was still a great chapter. Aseel bought me a copy of this volume when we met in Dubai!
Amy
Sep 02, 2016 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016-reads, shonen
So, this marks the 200th book in my challenge!! Woot woot! And then I was distracted by life. The inner struggle of Ravi, which surprisingly didn't interest me that much, I was hoping to look at his life more, well, there's some character development there, but now Ticki intrigued me the most. Cross Marian, such a handsome jerk... Hope to see more of him soon!
Patty
May 07, 2009 Patty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lavi...who is he, really? The next Bookman, yes...and as such, he's forbidden from taking an active role in lives around him...but can he really avoid the role of a "friend" to Alan and the Exorcists? His decision could change the fate of the Bookman and his role in the events to come!
Carrie
Apr 21, 2012 Carrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow did I say extent of Tyki's power in the last volume? Oops. I love it when characters flip out and become insanely powerful. But oh look! A deus ex machina in the form of Allen's drunken master. I need to buy the rest of the volumes ASAP.
Dony Grayman
Jul 26, 2015 Dony Grayman rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: decto, ed-arg
Edición argentina, tomo que traduce los capítulos 119 a 128.
Wickedshizuku
Oct 05, 2014 Wickedshizuku rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: previous volumes
This volume starts off with Chapters 119-128.

I'll write more when my editing mode hits.
Happy Readings!
Fly my Pretties! Fly!
Feather Mista
Número de la suerte para este D.G-M en el que la saga va remontando ya cerca de su aparente final (o más probablemente, de un nuevo volantazo).
Bucletina
Sep 19, 2010 Bucletina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Casi que me pongo al día con la edición argentina pero ahora, por suerte, ya tengo un tomo más por delante.
D
Oct 04, 2012 D rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The old ARC is all most downloaded.
Roads and Tiki.
Cross shows up.
Mayday
does the cover of this volume makes sense? Child Lavi, General Cross, and Blade. Well, yeah it makes sense. This volume is still about fighting Tyki, tho. Even going berserk, he is still hot ~
Lilivette
Aug 01, 2016 Lilivette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!
La Revistería Comics
Mar 16, 2015 La Revistería Comics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ed-arg
Fans de D.Gray-Man: ¡¡Al fin salió el vol. 13, el número de la suerte!!
La voz de la noche ya se deja oír en todas las Revisterías.
Maëva Catalano
May 12, 2016 Maëva Catalano rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un tome centré sur Lavi que demander de plus? le suspens va crescendo avec de nouveaux rebondissements. Enfin on rencontre ce fameux Marian!
Eva Domínguez
Aug 21, 2016 Eva Domínguez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOOOOOOOL General Cross!!
Emma Adams
More intense battles, more character development, more plot twists...I'm completely invested in these characters!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
At times the fight scenes are drawn really well. Anyway, story just keeps getting interesting. Good volume.
Michelle K
General Cross is an A-hole, but he can be a funny A-hole, too. It will be fun to see him first person now, rather than just through Allen's memories.
Christina
Feb 25, 2016 Christina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
I found this to be an invigorating read but the art was a bit lazy and the scenes looked rushed compared to what was done in previous volumes.
Koda
Koda rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2011
Prussia the Awesome
Prussia the Awesome rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2009
Jaycat
Jaycat rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2011
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2015
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
  • Pandora Hearts 11巻
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 3
  • ソウルイーター 8 [Sōru Ītā 8] (Soul Eater, #8)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 18 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #18)
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 04
  • Black Butler, Vol. 12 (Black Butler, #12)
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m
More about Katsura Hoshino...

D.Gray-man (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 01