Start by marking “D.Gray-man: Il distruttore del tempo, Vol. 7” as Want to Read:
D.Gray-man: Il distruttore del tempo, Vol. 7

D.Gray-man: Il distruttore del tempo, Vol. 7 (D.Gray-man #7)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  2,097 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Lo scontro con Tyki Mikk si è rivelato fatale per Allen. Colpito a morte, giace ora disteso a terra, attendendo il momento della propria fine. Ma per un apostolo di Dio che ha lottato con tutte le sue forze in nome della salvezza dell’umanità, forse è possibile addirittura vincere la morte... Suspense, dolore e speranza in questo settimo appuntamento con il manga di Katsur ...more
Published 2006 by Planet Manga (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about D.Gray-man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.Gray-man

John Egbert
Allen has disappeared. Lavi and Lenalee rush to find him, only to wind up confronting a horde of akuma pursuing Allen's golem Timcanpy. After dealing with this they are ordered to continue their mission without Allen, his place to be taken by a new Exorcist--Miranda Lotto. Allen, meanwhile, wakes up inside the Asian Branch of the Black Ministry to the sobering reality that he has lost his Innocence!

Manga: bringing us all those awkward, awkward phrasings.
Federiken Masters
Apr 19, 2015 Federiken Masters rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans de los shonen de peleas.
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo
Sigue la tragicomedia del pobre Allen y los personajes terciarios masacrados. El dibujo sigue mejorando de a puchitos y el guion amague entre volverse un dramón con masacres por doquier y terminar como un shonen más, con todo lo bueno y, sobre todo malo que eso conlleva. Pongo más o menos la misma review para los tomos 6 y 7 porque los leí de corridos y siguen con la misma trama, creo... Las peleas de este tomo, casi tan impresionantes como inentendibles.
Mar 30, 2012 Aleixie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Aleixie by: Megan
Shelves: manga
I like the story plot. Very much, but the art in some parts wasn't as good.
Volume 7 of the D. Gray-Man manga series was probably, (and strangely) one of my favorites in this series even though most of of it was set-up. BUT SPECTACULAR SET-UP. Anyway, with Allen injured, and forced to possibly face life as a an ex-exorcist, Lenalee, Lavi and co. are given a new mission under the command of an old friend: Miranda. Tensions run high, and Hoshino delivers an exciting pace to this volume with lots of character development, and set-up for the next emerging arc.

I really enjoy
Overall Rating: B-
Synopsis: The plot revolves around Allen Walker, an Exorcist, in the end of the 19th century Europe. Allen is a member of the Dark Order, a group of Exorcists connected with the Vatican. Their mission is to stop The Millennium Earl, an evil ghoul intending to cleanse the world by destroying all the humans in the manner of Noah's great flood. In the first volume, we get some back story, learn that exorcists kick ass, have a clubhouse, and don't play well with others.

D. Gray-man
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Wow look at that cover. Anyway, this was a good volume. A lot happens and its pretty fast paced. Art was also good. Honestly wasn't sure I was going to like the series. I mean I heard a little bit about that but nothing else. Glad I'm finally reading the series.
Why why why do you keep crying Lena Lee, don't you have better thing to do ;A;

Btw, nice cover even though I don't know who he is :v
Allen-t vérbe fagyva találja meg egy fura szerzet.Később kiderül,hogy ő Fou az ázsiai kirendeltség védelmezője.
Lenalee és Lavi megpróbálják megkeresni Allen-t,de nem találják ott,ahol volt.Visszatérnek a hajóra és megtudják,hogy Allen-t éppen az ázsiai központ-ban kezelik,de elvesztette a bal
karját,úgyhogy nem tér vissza.
Lenalee-t nagyon rosszul érinti a dolog.
Egy új ördögűző érkezik hozzájuk,mégpedig Miranda.Az órás Miranda.És új egyenruhát kap mindenki.
Kíváncsi vagyok Kandáéra..
Eközben Allen f
Melek G.
I hate the art, but plot is getting better and better.
Victor Murillo
I hope Allen is able to restore his arm!
Mingo Johnson
Innocence - Will it survive?
Still a priceless series.
Art 10/10 (There was a very unique art moment near the beginning. I loved it...)
Story 10/10
Characters 10/10 (New minors and some Lavi action.)

The usual. Not a particularly violent volume, but they do fight and bleed at least somewhat realistically. There is a brief moment where Lenalee gets out of the shower, and has only a towel covering her. Fantasy mentions of 'God' doing things in the series, in disagreement to the main character's beliefs of peace and forgiv
Michelle  (Crazy Cat Lady)
This one was much better than the last installment, but still shy of 5* due to Miranda. Her ability was cool once in the Rewinding City, but it's a pretty passive ability, therefore very uninteresting to me. And she's crying. AGAIN. (And still no Kanda.)

It was interesting, though, to meet characters from the Asain branch of the Order, and seeing Allen through (view spoiler) in the previous volume.
I am not sure what is going on with Allan, but I know that it is not good. Definitely not good. He needs to fix this because his friends need him. Rinali is just charging in against a level 3 akuma and I don't really know what is happening. So much is going on. So much tension and action, but I am just a little bit lost. The fact that I am a little lost is the reason why this was rated a little lower. I still love it, but so much is going on.
Aileen Angelique
Nov 04, 2012 Aileen Angelique rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Action comic fans
This volume is a build up volume and so much doesn't happen in comparison to the earlier volumes. It's still a lot of battling, but battles is really most everything that happens. Yeah, it's fighting and battles through the whole volume. Art is pretty as always though.
At first, I had trouble figuring out who the person on the cover of this one was. Then, I finally realized it was Komui. I still don't get the baby thing, though...
The tension, the drama, this was one of my least favorite parts of the anime due to the level of stress... but I'm enjoying it much more this time around.
Emma Adams
Another fabulous volume. Great character development, especially with Allen, Lavi and Lenalee.
Miranda Lotto is back and she just got hot. (Sometimes I even freak myself out.)
I'm bored. I mean, things happen, yet I'm not interested in most of them.
pumpkin cat

Miranda Lotto - Time recovery
Dj of time space.
Mickey marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Sam Finley
Sam Finley marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 13
  • Black Cat: The Price of Happiness, Vol. 6 (Black Cat, #6)
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 05
  • Black Butler, Vol. 10 (Black Butler, #10)
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 8
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m
More about Katsura Hoshino...

D.Gray-man (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 1: Opening (D.Gray-man, #1)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 2: Old Man of the Land and Aria of the Night Sky (D.Gray-man, #2)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 3: The Rewinding City (D.Gray-man, #3)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 4: Carnival (D.Gray-man, #4)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 5: Announcement (D.Gray-man, #5)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 6: Delete (D.Gray-man, #6)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 8: Crimson Snow (D.Gray-man, #8)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 9: Nightmare Paradise (D.Gray-man, #9)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 10: Noah's Memory (D.Gray-man, #10)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 11: Fight to the Debt (D.Gray-man, #11)