Start by marking “Your Cat: The Owner's Manual: Hundreds of Secrets, Surprises, and Solutions for Raising a Happy, Healthy Cat” as Want to Read:

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Dr. Marty Becker has become known as "America's Veterinarian" because of his educational and entertaining shows and columns. For more than ten years, Dr. Becker has been the popular veterinary contributor to ABC-TV's Good Morning America and is now a member of Core Team Oz on Dr. Mehmet Oz's show.

Dr. Becker will help owners solve problems and enhance their bond with their
Published May 1st 2012 by Grand Central Life & Style (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Your Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Cat

Ginny
I saw this book at the library and checked it out to see if there was information within that could enhance my cat's life. This book was very well written and contained tons of useful information. I didn't find answers to my cat's behavior and I've never seen a cat with his personality. He is extremely shy and will only come out of hiding for me. If the doorbell rings or anyone enters the house he's nowhere to be found and only emerges after the "threat" is gone. With me, he's the perfect cat an ...more
Kathleen (Kat) Smith

Being a cat owner for as long as I can remember, I always want to make sure I stay on top of not only their care, but their well-being too. I want to make sure that I am doing all I can to make sure that they have the best life possible. Now that we live in our home, we've adopted 4 cats from our local shelters and can say it's always a learning experience with them since each of their personalities are unique and as individual as you are.

When I got the opportunity to review Your Cat: The Owner'
Anji
I wasn't expecting to read this cover to cover, but I did. Not only is it far more interesting than I imagined it would be, it's also loaded with useful information. It answered several questions I had, more than a few I hadn't thought to wonder about, and is a very enjoyable read for cat lovers.
Jessica
Great, easy read chock full of helpful information. No clear bias or covert marketing from Marty which I've found other pet books to be like. Highly recommend.
Robert
Really learned a lot about being a cat custodian. Helped a great deal.
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Marigold5442
Marigold5442 marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Noreen
Noreen marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Alma Meeker
Alma Meeker marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Bea
Bea marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Mar 07, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Mihajlo Matković
Mihajlo Matković marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Why Do Dogs Drink Out of the Toilet?: 101 of the Most Perplexing Questions Answered about Canine Conundrums, Medical Mysteries & Befuddling Behaviors Your Dog: The Owner's Manual: Hundreds of Secrets, Surprises, and Solutions for Raising a Happy, Healthy Dog Do Cats Always Land on Their Feet?: 101 of the Most Perplexing Questions Answered about Feline Unfathomables, Medical Mysteries & Befuddling Behaviors The Healing Power of Pets: Harnessing the Amazing Ability of Pets to Make and Keep People Happy and Healthy The Ultimate Cat Lover: The Best Experts' Advice for a Happy, Healthy Cat with Stories and Photos of Fabulous Felines