Start by marking “Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2

Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2 (Soul Eater NOT! #2)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  314 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Tsugumi knows firsthand how difficult it can be to find your perfect partner at Death Weapon Meister Academy. So when fellow dorm-dweller Jacqueline admits her desire to be partnered with Kim—the notorious “Witch of the Girls’ Dorm”—Tsugumi is eager to help her friend. But Kim’s prickly personality makes it seemingly impossible for anyone to get close to her, let alone a p ...more
Published October 30th 2012 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2

Sarah Hayes
The second volume of Ohkubo's Soul Eater spin-off series is very busy, but it's nothing this book cannot handle. Between Tsugumi's struggle to pick a partner, Jacqueline's relationship with Kim, the 'traitor' attacks on DWMA and the arrival of new employees at the local cafe, Soul Eater Not! is enjoying a surge in subplots that makes the book a quick moving read. And it is definitely an enjoyable companion to the main Soul Eater series so far.

My complete review of SOUL EATER NOT! volume 2 is up
I really enjoy following the three young NOT students from the DWMA. I like that other characters from the original Soul Eater manga appear as supporting cast members. I've read enough to decide to want to continue reading the series. Witches seem to be a big antagonist in the series I wonder what hand they have in influencing these Failures that are running around Death City.
It honestly dragged on a bit hated it it kept slowing down the main plot in a way and i wished i had read the first book instead of the second since i have read soul eater before and not NOT excuse the pun.
So if i find one i will read that and that reminds that i must finish reading all of soul eater.
While at times a little too...boob/butt-a-licious? for my taste, I'm really enjoying Tsugumi's growing friendships with Meme and Anya, and her difficulty in making a decision about who to partner up with when the time comes. Clay and Akane are pretty interesting as well. And it's especially fun when characters from the original series make an appearance here--Soul and Maka in particular--and I'm enjoying seeing the start of Kim and Jaqueline's relationship. And in this volume, we start to get a ...more
Amanda Wallace
Some good illustrations in this one, interesting and typically strange/crazy characters to be expected of the Soul Eater series.
Loved this one!! On to the 3rd!!
Jessie Radford
A great addition to the series. Things went from being new and exciting in the DWMA to scary and unsure. It is a wonderful read .
asi? o mas torpes! me encanta que revelen personalidades
Melina G
Noah A.
Noah A. marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Deeanne marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Elisabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
yalynn figueroa
yalynn figueroa marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Shane Bryner
Shane Bryner marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
  • 07-Ghost 11
  • 青の祓魔師 [Ao no Futsumashi] 12 (Blue Exorcist, #12)
  • フェアリーテイル [Fearī Teiru] 42 (Fairy Tail, #42)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 23 (D.Gray-man #23)
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 16
Atsushi Ōkubo (大久保 篤 Ōkubo Atsushi?), also romanized as Atsushi Ohkubo, is a Japanese manga author and fantasy artist known for his work on the manga series Soul Eater, which has been adapted into an anime. Okubo worked as an assistant under Rando Ayamine, on the manga series Get Backers. He also created artwork for various cards for the Lord of Vermillion game.

Atsushi Ōkubo was not a model studen
More about Atsushi Ohkubo...

Soul Eater NOT! (5 books)
  • Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 1