Start by marking “Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2

Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2 (Soul Eater NOT! #2)

Tsugumi knows firsthand how difficult it can be to find your perfect partner at Death Weapon Meister Academy. So when fellow dorm-dweller Jacqueline admits her desire to be partnered with Kim—the notorious “Witch of the Girls’ Dorm”—Tsugumi is eager to help her friend. But Kim’s prickly personality makes it seemingly impossible for anyone to get close to her, let alone a p ...more
Published October 30th 2012 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 2

Sarah Hayes
Jul 28, 2014 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
The second volume of Ohkubo's Soul Eater spin-off series is very busy, but it's nothing this book cannot handle. Between Tsugumi's struggle to pick a partner, Jacqueline's relationship with Kim, the 'traitor' attacks on DWMA and the arrival of new employees at the local cafe, Soul Eater Not! is enjoying a surge in subplots that makes the book a quick moving read. And it is definitely an enjoyable companion to the main Soul Eater series so far.

My complete review of SOUL EATER NOT! volume 2 is up
Shaun
Aug 03, 2014 Shaun rated it really liked it
I really enjoy following the three young NOT students from the DWMA. I like that other characters from the original Soul Eater manga appear as supporting cast members. I've read enough to decide to want to continue reading the series. Witches seem to be a big antagonist in the series I wonder what hand they have in influencing these Failures that are running around Death City.
Shweta
Jun 25, 2014 Shweta rated it liked it
Shelves: books-and-me
It honestly dragged on a bit hated it it kept slowing down the main plot in a way and i wished i had read the first book instead of the second since i have read soul eater before and not NOT excuse the pun.
So if i find one i will read that and that reminds that i must finish reading all of soul eater.
Kayla
Feb 28, 2013 Kayla rated it it was amazing
Lara
Jul 22, 2014 Lara rated it really liked it
While at times a little too...boob/butt-a-licious? for my taste, I'm really enjoying Tsugumi's growing friendships with Meme and Anya, and her difficulty in making a decision about who to partner up with when the time comes. Clay and Akane are pretty interesting as well. And it's especially fun when characters from the original series make an appearance here--Soul and Maka in particular--and I'm enjoying seeing the start of Kim and Jaqueline's relationship. And in this volume, we start to get a ...more
Amanda Wallace
Jun 15, 2014 Amanda Wallace rated it liked it
Some good illustrations in this one, interesting and typically strange/crazy characters to be expected of the Soul Eater series.
Jessica
Sep 13, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Loved this one!! On to the 3rd!!
Claire
Apr 23, 2016 Claire rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, this-year
Considering I read and entire other manga since reading volume 1, I was a little lost when I started this one but I did get back in track quickly.

I loved the appearance of Death the Kid and Soul Eater in this edition.
Mal
Jan 01, 2016 Mal rated it liked it
1) Master is honestly the scariest character. Like he's so lowkey about it, but he's agreesssive omg iluv.
2) Justin's in the manga. I REPEAT. JUSTIN. IS IN. THE MaNGa.
3) Liz and Patty, though.
4) *ships akane x clay* lawl oops.
Jessie Radford
Feb 14, 2015 Jessie Radford rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the series. Things went from being new and exciting in the DWMA to scary and unsure. It is a wonderful read .
Doremili
Oct 01, 2013 Doremili rated it really liked it
asi? o mas torpes! me encanta que revelen personalidades
Melina G
SOOOO KAWAII
Gothilocks
Gothilocks rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2016
Edmar Jon
Edmar Jon rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Graci Zethraeus
Graci Zethraeus marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
A.J. Culpepper
A.J. Culpepper rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Brad Tucker
Brad Tucker rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2016
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Sabine Blackwood
Sabine Blackwood rated it it was ok
Sep 11, 2016
Chip Follett
Chip Follett rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Chris K
Chris K marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Jesse Parks
Jesse Parks rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Macy
Macy marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Nanitehound
Nanitehound rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Dan Jeffrey
Dan Jeffrey rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Dan P
Dan P rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Mársica
Mársica rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Nanna
Nanna rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2016
BlueInk
BlueInk rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
  • 07-Ghost 11
  • 青の祓魔師 12 [Ao no Futsumashi 12] (Blue Exorcist, #12)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 23
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 15
  • Monster Soul 1
  • tactics, Volume 1
2018764
Atsushi Ōkubo (大久保 篤 Ōkubo Atsushi?), also romanized as Atsushi Ohkubo, is a Japanese manga author and fantasy artist known for his work on the manga series Soul Eater, which has been adapted into an anime. Okubo worked as an assistant under Rando Ayamine, on the manga series Get Backers. He also created artwork for various cards for the Lord of Vermillion game.

Atsushi Ōkubo was not a model studen
More about Atsushi Ohkubo...

Soul Eater NOT! (5 books)
  • Soul Eater NOT!, Vol. 1