Soul Eater, Vol. 9

Soul Eater, Vol. 9 (Soul Eater #9)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  1,054 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Published May 29th 2012 by Yen Press (first published May 12th 2007)

KianaML
This volume like 8, was pretty good! As DWMA gets tossed into another fight for a Demon tool, though this tool "brew" looks more important since it's like a full on battle!

The plot just keeps on getting more interesting with the whole demon tool, Arache, etc. though I must say I am a bit annoyed how everyone seems to be falling into madness! Thankfully not like volume 6 or anything but you can feel it coming and I hate it! Poor Crona I was hoping that he would ditch Medusa and not be a double a...more
Rena
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!? Is everyone falling into insanity here? Is the little demon inside Soul good or bad? I know it is the black blood, but is this good or bad here? I really wish I got to hear Soul play the piano. It looked like a pretty epic piece.
B gilbert
It was good

It was good

to me is s like the for that was to shots it was not my favorite book but it was good
Adam Lane
Book 20 of 2014.

Bulk review pending!
Sophia F
What's up with Eibon? He kind of appeared out of nowhere. Chrona is being pressured into helping her mom!! (Who is awkwardly now younger than her own daughter... :/)
Mosquito-sama looks just like the weird goblin dude Soul is always confronted by in his head. How come if Stein was 'insane' from the start, he says such smart and reasonable things...? Yeah, every once in a while he seems totally psycho, but then it goes away. (Good thing too, cuz he's pretty creepy when he's crazy).
Amy Gideon
I liked most of this volume. A lot is happening in this volume. One of my favorite scenes was Maka and Black Star arguing.

I hated the Excalibur chapter. Partly because you have a student sexually harassing several girls and when they report this to a teacher they're told to "toughen up." And also because Excalibur is just plain annoying.
Teresa
i think that you guys should just send me the book to talk more about this follow me on facebook.com anyways you know my email add me to make a deal on when i want a copy on this book
Takashi Sakai
・似た者どうしが集まってもこの音は作れない.

ブラックスター&キッド&キリクvsヒーロ&エクスカリバー戦
ブリュー争奪戦
シド・ナイグスvsミフネ戦

この辺りからサブキャラ扱いだったオックス・キリクがキャラ立ちした.
初めから主人公らしいキャラがいないので,キャラが増えても違和感がないのが良い結果.
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
Love this manga. Although I got bored with the Excalibur chapter parts. :/ So I skipped them. lol.
Vixen
intense! great ideas in this one! really getting more complicated!
Simão
Good book, I'm just not a big fan of the excalibur chapters.
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Jayme
Jayme added it
Jul 09, 2014
Abby
Abby added it
Jul 06, 2014
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 18 (Fairy Tail, #18)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 15: Black Star, Red Star (D.Gray-man, #15)
2018764
Atsushi Ōkubo (大久保 篤 Ōkubo Atsushi?), also romanized as Atsushi Ohkubo, is a Japanese manga author and fantasy artist known for his work on the manga series Soul Eater, which has been adapted into an anime. Okubo worked as an assistant under Rando Ayamine, on the manga series Get Backers. He also created artwork for various cards for the Lord of Vermillion game.

Atsushi Ōkubo was not a model studen...more
More about Atsushi Ohkubo...
Soul Eater, Vol. 01 (Soul Eater, #1) Soul Eater, Vol. 02 (Soul Eater, #2) Soul Eater, Vol. 04 (Soul Eater, #4) Soul Eater, Vol. 05 (Soul Eater, #5) Soul Eater, Vol. 03 (Soul Eater, #3)