Start by marking “The Clique Summer Collection #4:Kristen” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Clique Summer Coll...

Lisi Harrison

The Clique Summer Collection #4:Kristen (Clique Summer Collection #4)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  3,893 ratings  ·  140 reviews
Kristen sets sail on the Love Boat... With the rest of the Pretty Committee scattered across the globe, Kristen is stuck in summer school at OCD, making good on her scholarship commitments. No sleepover horse camp, no Hawaiian spa, no Spanish vacation, not even a trip to Orlando. But when Kristen scores a job looking after hang-ten hottie Dune Baxter's eight-year-old siste ...more
Audio
Published April 1st 2010 by Little, Brown Young Readers (first published July 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Clique Summer Collection #4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Clique Summer Collection #4

Brianna
"Kristen" by Lisi Harrison I thought was pretty interesting. There just seemed to be much drama in the book, but it was only like middle school drama because it was talking about a girls life.
This book was about a girl named Kristen and she could not seem to get this boy out of her head the whole entire summer. Considering Kristen had been tutoring his little sister she had to keep the job if she really wanted to get up close and actually get to know him better. Kristen had gone everywhere with
Jenny
Kristen is stuck in Westchester while her friends are scattered all over the globe. The good thing is she met Dune, a hot surfer dude. The bad thing is she's tutoring his brat sister Ripple, who wants to be a tiny Massie. With the help of Kristen's secret, can she get Dune from Skye, the 8th grader Alpha?
Britney
I think this book was pretty good, because it kinda related to an everyday life thing when people stay to themselves or they have 1 group of friends that they hang out with.
Jazmine
Apr 17, 2010 Jazmine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Clique fans, Kristen fans
Kristen is stuck in Westchester for the summer like always, spending it as Ripple’s math tutor. The real reason Ripple hired her however, is to get info on Massie so she can transform herself into her as she wants to get her crush that has a crush on Massie. Kristen decides to help her in exchange for info on her older brother Dune whom she totally loves. Kristen tries morph herself into the opposite of an OCDiva the skater/surfer boys call it and into a tomboy to get Dune when 8th grade alpha S ...more
Manuel Soto
I don't think any Clique Summer Collection book has gotten more than 3 stars from me, which is rare, because Lisi Harrison's books are definitely worth 5 stars. But what I discovered while reading The Summer Collection is that Lisi is just trying to write a fun, quick story about the girls' summer, so I expected them to be shallow. I read "Alicia" and hated it, and when I saw Kristen was next I wasn't looking forward to it. Kristen was probably my least favorite Clique character. That has change ...more
Ray
Massie is the first book of the Summer Collection, a group of side stories revolving around the members of the "Pretty Committee" from Lisi Harrison's "The Clique" series of popular and controversial books. Each of the Summer Collection titles follows one of the characters through her summer vacation in between the seventh and eighth grades (or, chronologically, in between Sealed With a Diss and Bratfest At Tiffany's in The Clique series).

Plot: Kristen Gregory has the distinction of being the on
Helen Pontak
I think this is the best book out of the summer collection series. Though there are many spelling mistakes in this book, I like the plot idea. This is about Kristen Gregory getting a summer job. She gets hired to tutor a girl named Ripple every week, but when Kristen finds out that Ripple wants to use Kristen to learn to be like Massie, Kristen gets mad. Just after Kristen decides to quit her job, Ripples drop dead gorgeous brother, Dune, comes home. Kristen has as huge crush on Dune and will do ...more
Jennifer Wardrip

Reviewed by Taylor Rector for TeensReadToo.com

So far in THE CLIQUE SUMMER COLLECTION series, this has to be my favorite ending of them all!

Kristen is the character in the CLIQUE series that I have always secretly rooted for, because she is more realistic then some of her friends. She wants so badly to have money, and works so hard to fit in with the group that has endless amounts of it.

This book really made her character come to life, and I loved every page!

Even though she's stuck at home, sh
Mandyrager
I suppose this is an ok book for a preteen girl however, horrible for an adult read. Honestly I may not even encourage my daughter to read this due to the snotty behavior and trouble these kids get themselves into with no real consequences.
Hristina Petrov
I love this one, with one left in the series I can easily say that Kristen is my favorite in the Clique Summer Collection. I enjoyed every bit of it, I just wanted to join the Witty Committee the whole time.
Natalie
WHOOO!! Go Kristen, kick Sky in her b-shaped sized breast. I read the Alphas series and still don't like Sky. She is so superficial and vain.
Carol Tran
Mar 08, 2012 Carol Tran rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Clique fans
Recommended to Carol by: My friend
I definitely liked this book, but it could've been MUCH better. The conflict was kinda...cheesy. It was very simplisctic, and could've been a lot more complexed and detailed. Kristen crushing on Dune was a very cute story to hear about. However, Dune seemed a tiny bit jerky. Ripple was a total *****, who I didn't like very much. She's only NINE! Kristen was the sporty, smart, but stylish girl. The ending was cute, but far too short. It was a sweet gesture for Dune to give Kristen his neckalace. ...more
Elena
This book is one of the summer series. Kristen is a tutor for a little girl with a hawt older brother named Dune. But Dune's little sister only hired her to get Massie info. Massie is the alpha and Dune's little sister wants to be just like her. Kristen only took the job because she wants to get info on Dune from his little sister. Dune has started hanging out with the 9th grade alphas. Kristen feels totally not as pretty as them so she feels like she is losing Dune. But then Dune tells the 9th ...more
Rebecca
This may be my favorite yet of the summer series. Loved seeing Kristen just be herself, if only briefly.
Shelby Friedman
I finished this book in two days. I find Kristen's character to be fascinatingly controversial.
AllyBananaKing
Emma Xoxo
This book was good. I feel bad for Kristen at some times, and not at others. I rate this book 4/5 stars. **** . -Signing off, Emma XoXo...
Alivia
She really needs to add more to the book.. WASTE OF TIME!!!!! DO NOT READ!!!!
Gene
2.5 Stars

Once again, pretending to be something they're not.
Isabel K.
This book was half interesting half boring, but otherwise it was pretty good.
Debbie
Unlike all her friends, Kristen is stranded in Westchester County since her parents aren't rich like the Pretty Committee's parents. She ends up babysitting and tutoring Ripple, a big Massie-fan and starts crushing on her big brother Dune. This family of surfers starts inviting Kristen to the beach and wave surfing which has Kristen's heart in a whirlpool. Will she try to keep Dune by her side or hide what is going on with her anti-blue crush friends.
Dani
"Kristen" was pretty good, but seemed short. Okay, I know it was a short book, but the way it only spanned a few days made it doubly short. I loved the Witty Committee thing and finally being able to see the clique world in Kristen's eyes. I also heart the fact Layne (who is awesome) is accepted by two PC members now. This book was worse than "Massie"- just barely- but better than "Alicia", "Dylan", and "Claire". I'll give it four stars.
Talia Castro
KRISTEN SPENDS HER SUMMER AT HOME AND MEETS RIPPLE'S BROTHER, DUNE. KRISTEN IS "MATH TUTORING" RASSIE((MASSIE-(MASSIE WITH AN R INSTEAD OF AN M)(RIPPLE'S IDOL)
DUNE LOVES TO SURF AND KRISTEN HAS A CRUSH ON HIM TIMES TEN, BUT NOT ONLY HE LIKES TO SURF, HE IS LOYAL TO HIS FRIENDS AND IS UP TO KRISTEN TO WIN HIM OVER BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!!! FUN READ!
Salma
This book is more of a teenager girl who tutors a little child, and one day she falls in love with the child's brother. Read the book if you want to know about the adventure they go through! I thought this book was okay. It was not the best, yet not the worst. I would recommend it to teens who are into romantic novels and teenager's lifestyle.
ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ
Kristen is not 1 of the main characters, but she is 1 of the PC members u don't want 2 mess with. She might not be rich but she is a double threat. She is smart x10 and she can rock a boy hair cut. Even with or with our the hair cut she is a blonde beauty! Now she has a crush on 1 surfer cutie, will she be able 2 date him or hate him?
Kristen
This was by far the worst Clique book ever, well maybe it's tied for worst with Bratfest at Tiffany's. Anyways, this book hardly has a story. In Massie, Dylan, and Alicia, the stories actually had different things going on and they were good books, but Kristen-ironic how it's also my name- was 1 word: HORRIBLE!! :-( :-(
Karina
Well would you look at that? Kristen having a summer fling with Dune! Do I hear some waves and surfing or what? She will stop at nothing to get noticed by him even if it means taking down the super popular, super pretty Skye Hamilton. Will it end badly or will Kristen get the boy of her dreams? Surf's up dude! :)
  • Voices in the Dark (The Last Descendants, #2)
  • The Good, the Fab, and the Ugly (Poseur, #2)
  • Samurai (Simon St George #2)
  • Almost Famous (Talent, #2)
  • Catwalk (On the Runway, #2)
  • Cross Your Heart, Connie Pickles
  • The Witch of Agnesi (Bonnie Pinkwater Mystery, #1)
  • A Bridge to the Stars
  • Adored (It Girl, #8)
  • A Golden Web
  • Frenemies (Frenemies, #1)
Lisi Harrison is the author of the #1 New York Times best-selling series "The Clique". Lisi was born in Canada, and lived in NYC for a while at MTV. She now lives in Laguna Beach, CA.

More about Lisi Harrison...

Clique Summer Collection (5 books)
  • Massie (Clique Summer Collection, #1)
  • Dylan (Clique Summer Collection, #2)
  • Alicia (Clique Summer Collection, #3)
  • Claire (Clique Summer Collection, #5)
The Clique (The Clique, #1) Best Friends for Never (The Clique, #2) Invasion of the Boy Snatchers (The Clique, #4) Revenge of the Wannabes (The Clique, #3) The Pretty Committee Strikes Back (The Clique, #5)