Start by marking “Cats, Cats, Cats!” as Want to Read:
Cats, Cats, Cats!

Cats, Cats, Cats!

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  11 reviews
In a big house on the edge of town live Mrs. Brown and all of her cats. All day long they lie around and nap while Mrs. Brown does her chores. But as soon as Mrs. Brown pets each cat on the head and goes upstairs to bed..."it's party time!"
Published March 1st 2001 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Cats, Cats, Cats!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cats, Cats, Cats!

Dolly
Feb 25, 2014 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2014, childrens, pets, rhyming
This is a humorous, rhyming tale about a lady who owns a lot of cats. As I began logging it here on Goodreads, I discovered that Lesléa Newman had also written Dogs, Dogs, Dogs! and Pigs, Pigs, Pigs!, so I thought we'd borrow them from the library as well.

The story is entertaining and fun to read aloud and we loved the antics of the cats. The cat lady is funny, but unfortunately we know a few people who ended up with far too many pets than they can handle, which makes this story a bit sad to me...more
Bentley&Lou
Another birthday present for Katie. The pictures are really pretty watercolors and really pretty funny too. Actually they're super funny pictures the more you look at them. It defines a real cat lady from just a lady with cats since she doesn't get mad when they make a huge mess.
Brendan Howard
Something about this story that smiles on a cat lady made me very happy about being in the veterinary industry.
Marcia
A crazy cat woman is glorified in this pretty rhyming book. The water color illustrations are very nice. Humour and warmth make this a nice choice for the very young.
Josiah
This picture book offers rhymes that flow to virtual perfection, and a fun story about a woman and her "family" of cats that should be fun for many readers. The most humorous scene, in my view, is when the woman sweeps up all the cats with her dustpan.
Vesra (When She Reads)
A cute little story about an old woman name Mrs. Brown, who has a house full of cats, and how she copes with a houseful of them. Pretty cute book for kids. love the illustration the best

kelly
My 3-year old really liked this one. Not only does the old lady have lots and lots of cats, but she cherishes them them all and is amused by thier crazy night-life.
Shonna Froebel
Cute story with very good illustrations.
Beck
Cute poem and pics about a crazy cat lady.
Mary
Great for kitty storytime!
Bryce Marr
Bryce Marr marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Sierra
Sierra marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Linda Deane
Linda Deane marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Shanleigh
Shanleigh marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Oct 25, 2013
John
John marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lesléa Newman (born 1955, Brooklyn, NY) is the author of over 50 books including Heather Has Two Mommies, A Letter To Harvey Milk, Writing From The Heart, In Every Laugh a Tear, The Femme Mystique, Still Life with Buddy, Fat Chance and Out of the Closet and Nothing to Wear.
She has received many literary awards including Poetry Fellowships from the Massachusetts Artists Fellowship Foundation and th...more
More about Lesléa Newman...
October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard Hachiko Waits Heather Has Two Mommies Fat Chance Jailbait