Start by marking “God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will” as Want to Read:
God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  17 reviews
That God loves us is the most profound truth in the universe. Experiencing this love has the potential to answer every question, solve every problem, and satisfy the deepest yearnings of the heart. So why are many people who believe this still unable to fully utilize the power of God's love in their personal lives?

In this probing book, Dr. David Jeremiah reveals that not f
Hardcover, Large Print, 416 pages
Published October 4th 2012 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about God Loves You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Loves You

IrenesChristianReviews
Wow what a great book! Feeling alone or not loved as much as you want? You can learn so much from this book!

The author, David Jeremiah is a preacher in a church in California. He does have a television program but this book proves that he is also a great author! He writes in a very loving manner. The book flows well and is easy to read and understand. I liked the references and stories and thought they went perfect with the point he was trying to get across to the reader.

I gave this book 5/5 st
Phillip
Like the book, this note was “written for everyone.” My thanks to those outside the church that take the time to read it. Please wish me luck regarding the commitment outlined below. To those inside the church; the prayer line is open. May you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year.

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to se
John
This is a well written & balanced book on God's Love. Its not technical as it was written for the average reader of todays non theological mind. This book has many chapters and I will highlight a few key ones. Chapter 3 is on the Ten commandments and how God shows us His love in them. The 10 commandments are what God uses to bring conviction to the conscience of the sinner. The goal of evangelism is not to persuade the intellect and make apologetics arguments, but to preach the word of God a ...more
Stephanie
Yes! Excellent book. Excellent, excellent book! Each chapter hits you right in the heart with the enormity of God's love.
Audrey Ortiz
What a book! It inspired me, convicted me in how as a believer I need to value God's love and how I must love others, even my enemies! Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to truly know what is Love about.
Narkwor
I entered a lot of giveaways and just added this book without much thought to it.i ended up winning this book.I cannot explain how much this book has helped me in times when i felt so alone and felt i had no hope.I have read this book over and over again.it is very easy to understand and relate to.to date,this book i would say is the most influential book(besides my bible)in my life because in times i cannot read my bible because i cannot relate the times i am going through with God's love for m ...more
Jerry
Wonderful, Easy Read
Lisa
Dec 10, 2012 Lisa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I won this on First Reads.

I take reading and reviewing books very seriously. Due to deaths and major family health issues, I have not been able to dedicate time or energy towards reading or reviewing. I do not want to do either half heartedly, so I will have to post this for now and will come back when things slow down. At that time I will update this with a proper review.
Ron
I DVR the Turning Points program and really enjoy Dr Jeremiah's weekly messages. I saw this book on the shelf and had to read it and was not disappointed. The title sums up the message: God Loves You - even with all your bad habits, imperfections, pride, etc...HE loves you. Very thorough and biblically sound!...
Rainey
This book made me feel really good while reading. And it helped me gain a perspective and appreciation about love and God's Love and how underestimated it all is. Even for the nonbeliever, I would think this book delivers nothing but hopeful and happy messages and promises
Theodene
Good biblical points. Love how scriptures direct us toward loving each other and how to love one another, if we just place ourselves in other peoples shoes. Quite lengthy, but solid points. Took me what felt like forever to finish the book, tho!
Brian Lingua
I put off reading this book for awhile, because I knew the truth that the title says. I "just happened" to start reading this book again at the time in my life I needed it the most. I learned alot about God's love for me and many other things.
Mark Perkins
A great book on the love of God. Dr. Jeremiah shows that God's love is unconditional towards us. That even when we don't love Him, or when we act in ways contrary to His standards, He still loves us.
Victoria
This book was theologically sound and interesting. I did enjoy it and I learned a couple of interesting tidbits.
Lori Heil
So many good truths in this book about the love of God. Highly recommend it!!
Terri
really a cute & inspiring little book especially for kids!
Mary
Excellent message of God's love for us!
April
April is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2014
FIFI
FIFI marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Katheryn Caras
Katheryn Caras marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Renjith Thomas
Renjith Thomas marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
K8 Mc
K8 Mc marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
  • The Ultimate Conversation
  • Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free
  • The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace
  • Greater: Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God's Vision for Your Life.
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness
  • Saying It Well: Touching Others with Your Words
  • Practicing the Presence of God: Learn to Live Moment-by-Moment
  • Resolving Everyday Conflict
  • Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus
  • Breakfast with Bonhoeffer
Dr. David Jeremiah, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, felt God’s calling on his life at a very early age. Born February 13, 1941 in Toledo, Ohio, Dr. Jeremiah was raised in a family deeply committed to ministry. At the age of eleven, Dr. Jeremiah and his family moved to Dayton, Ohio where his father, Dr. James T. Jeremia ...more
More about David Jeremiah...
What in the World Is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God The Coming Economic Armageddon I Never Thought I'd See the Day!: Culture at the Crossroads What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith