Start by marking “God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will” as Want to Read:
God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  158 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
That God loves us is the most profound truth in the universe. Experiencing this love has the potential to answer every question, solve every problem, and satisfy the deepest yearnings of the heart. So why are many people who believe this still unable to fully utilize the power of God's love in their personal lives?

In this probing book, Dr. David Jeremiah reveals that not f
Hardcover, Large Print, 416 pages
Published October 4th 2012 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about God Loves You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Loves You

IrenesBookReviews
Wow what a great book! Feeling alone or not loved as much as you want? You can learn so much from this book!

The author, David Jeremiah is a preacher in a church in California. He does have a television program but this book proves that he is also a great author! He writes in a very loving manner. The book flows well and is easy to read and understand. I liked the references and stories and thought they went perfect with the point he was trying to get across to the reader.

I gave this book 5/5 st
Krista
I began watching David Jeremiah on TV a couple months ago, and enjoyed his sermons so much that I requested this book from the library. Very good read. If you're needing a book that focuses on God's love, this is a great one to start with. I'd also recommend any of Dr. Jeremiah's books - especially the ones regarding the end times.
Phillip
Jan 06, 2013 Phillip rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like the book, this note was “written for everyone.” My thanks to those outside the church that take the time to read it. Please wish me luck regarding the commitment outlined below. To those inside the church; the prayer line is open. May you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year.

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to se
John
May 24, 2013 John rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written & balanced book on God's Love. Its not technical as it was written for the average reader of todays non theological mind. This book has many chapters and I will highlight a few key ones. Chapter 3 is on the Ten commandments and how God shows us His love in them. The 10 commandments are what God uses to bring conviction to the conscience of the sinner. The goal of evangelism is not to persuade the intellect and make apologetics arguments, but to preach the word of God a ...more
Bonnie Ainsworth
I re-read this book this past week. I had just been through a major storm, and needed the reminder of God's love for me, and to those I had been ministering to. Thank you, Dr. Jeremiah for writing this book. It was a balm to my soul during the time I needed it most.
Stephanie
Aug 15, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes! Excellent book. Excellent, excellent book! Each chapter hits you right in the heart with the enormity of God's love.
Audrey
Sep 04, 2014 Audrey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book! It inspired me, convicted me in how as a believer I need to value God's love and how I must love others, even my enemies! Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to truly know what is Love about.
Narkwor
Jun 09, 2014 Narkwor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I entered a lot of giveaways and just added this book without much thought to it.i ended up winning this book.I cannot explain how much this book has helped me in times when i felt so alone and felt i had no hope.I have read this book over and over again.it is very easy to understand and relate to.to date,this book i would say is the most influential book(besides my bible)in my life because in times i cannot read my bible because i cannot relate the times i am going through with God's love for m ...more
Pug Cake
Apr 30, 2016 Pug Cake rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book. The best message every told.
Jerry
Apr 06, 2014 Jerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful, Easy Read
Ron
Apr 11, 2013 Ron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I DVR the Turning Points program and really enjoy Dr Jeremiah's weekly messages. I saw this book on the shelf and had to read it and was not disappointed. The title sums up the message: God Loves You - even with all your bad habits, imperfections, pride, etc...HE loves you. Very thorough and biblically sound!...
Rainey
Aug 04, 2013 Rainey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book made me feel really good while reading. And it helped me gain a perspective and appreciation about love and God's Love and how underestimated it all is. Even for the nonbeliever, I would think this book delivers nothing but hopeful and happy messages and promises
Theodene
Good biblical points. Love how scriptures direct us toward loving each other and how to love one another, if we just place ourselves in other peoples shoes. Quite lengthy, but solid points. Took me what felt like forever to finish the book, tho!
Brian Lingua
Aug 06, 2013 Brian Lingua rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I put off reading this book for awhile, because I knew the truth that the title says. I "just happened" to start reading this book again at the time in my life I needed it the most. I learned alot about God's love for me and many other things.
Mark Perkins
Jul 17, 2013 Mark Perkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book on the love of God. Dr. Jeremiah shows that God's love is unconditional towards us. That even when we don't love Him, or when we act in ways contrary to His standards, He still loves us.
Victoria
This book was theologically sound and interesting. I did enjoy it and I learned a couple of interesting tidbits.
Lori Heil
May 05, 2013 Lori Heil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many good truths in this book about the love of God. Highly recommend it!!
Terri
Oct 13, 2012 Terri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
really a cute & inspiring little book especially for kids!
Mary
Jul 12, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent message of God's love for us!
Nizam uddin
Nizam uddin rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Zachary
Zachary marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Emalee Buckner
Emalee Buckner marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Asma
Asma marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2016
Tiffanie
Tiffanie marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Kristy Hoffman
Kristy Hoffman marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
  • The Utter Relief of Holiness: How God's Goodness Frees Us from Everything that Plagues Us
  • The Ultimate Conversation
  • The Awakened Heart: Opening Yourself to the Love You Need
  • The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace
  • Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free
  • Max on Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions
  • The Unspoken Rules of Love: What Women Don't Know and Men Don't Tell You (Hammond, Michelle Mckinney)
  • When God Weeps: Why Our Sufferings Matter to the Almighty
  • Better Than My Dreams: Finding What You Long For Where You Might Not Think to Look
  • Saying It Well: Touching Others with Your Words
  • Confidence: Finding It and Living It
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • The Book of Romance: What Solomon Says about Love, Sex and Intimacy
  • Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness
  • God Loves Ugly
  • The Calvary Road
  • Passing It On: Growing Your Future Leaders
  • The Seven Prayers God Always Answers: God's Promises for Everyone,  Everywhere,  Every Time
Dr. David Jeremiah, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, felt God’s calling on his life at a very early age. Born February 13, 1941 in Toledo, Ohio, Dr. Jeremiah was raised in a family deeply committed to ministry. At the age of eleven, Dr. Jeremiah and his family moved to Dayton, Ohio where his father, Dr. James T. Jeremia ...more
More about David Jeremiah...