Start by marking “God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will” as Want to Read:
God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will

That God loves us is the most profound truth in the universe. Experiencing this love has the potential to answer every question, solve every problem, and satisfy the deepest yearnings of the heart. So why are many people who believe this still unable to fully utilize the power of God's love in their personal lives?

In this probing book, Dr. David Jeremiah reveals that not f
Published October 4th 2012 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about God Loves You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Loves You

IrenesBookReviews
Wow what a great book! Feeling alone or not loved as much as you want? You can learn so much from this book!

The author, David Jeremiah is a preacher in a church in California. He does have a television program but this book proves that he is also a great author! He writes in a very loving manner. The book flows well and is easy to read and understand. I liked the references and stories and thought they went perfect with the point he was trying to get across to the reader.

I gave this book 5/5 st
Krista
Jan 27, 2015 Krista rated it really liked it
I began watching David Jeremiah on TV a couple months ago, and enjoyed his sermons so much that I requested this book from the library. Very good read. If you're needing a book that focuses on God's love, this is a great one to start with. I'd also recommend any of Dr. Jeremiah's books - especially the ones regarding the end times.
Pam Brown
Nov 28, 2016 Pam Brown rated it liked it
Too long. Dr. Jeremiah is doctrinally sound as I expected of him, but he takes too long to say what he has to say. However this could be a good approach for wounded Christians. When you're hurting you can't get too much reassurance of God's love.

I'd be concerned that some readers of this book would be turned off and give up before the end of the second chapter, "God Loved You Before You Were Born". The fact that Dr. Jeremiah felt the need to clarify that the chapter's not about abortion adds to
Phillip
Aug 20, 2013 Phillip rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like the book, this note was “written for everyone.” My thanks to those outside the church that take the time to read it. Please wish me luck regarding the commitment outlined below. To those inside the church; the prayer line is open. May you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year.

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to se
Shev Qui
Nov 13, 2016 Shev Qui rated it it was amazing
This is the very foundation of spirituality: understanding that God's love is truly unconditional and always always with us.
Sheila Myers
Dec 02, 2016 Sheila Myers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
A great book about God's love. David Jeremiah does a wonderful job of showing us God's love and how it's present through the good and bad times.
ALAGBooks
Oct 2016 - Margaret B said "Best for wounded Christians"
Oct 2016 Pam B said doctrinally sound but he takes a long time to say what he has to say.
Stephen Robertson
LORD BROUGHT THIS ONE TO ME RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED IT.
John
Aug 20, 2013 John rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written & balanced book on God's Love. Its not technical as it was written for the average reader of todays non theological mind. This book has many chapters and I will highlight a few key ones. Chapter 3 is on the Ten commandments and how God shows us His love in them. The 10 commandments are what God uses to bring conviction to the conscience of the sinner. The goal of evangelism is not to persuade the intellect and make apologetics arguments, but to preach the word of God ...more
Narkwor
Jun 09, 2014 Narkwor rated it it was amazing
I entered a lot of giveaways and just added this book without much thought to it.i ended up winning this book.I cannot explain how much this book has helped me in times when i felt so alone and felt i had no hope.I have read this book over and over again.it is very easy to understand and relate to.to date,this book i would say is the most influential book(besides my bible)in my life because in times i cannot read my bible because i cannot relate the times i am going through with God's love for ...more
Ron
Aug 20, 2013 Ron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I DVR the Turning Points program and really enjoy Dr Jeremiah's weekly messages. I saw this book on the shelf and had to read it and was not disappointed. The title sums up the message: God Loves You - even with all your bad habits, imperfections, pride, etc...HE loves you. Very thorough and biblically sound!...
Brian Lingua
Aug 06, 2013 Brian Lingua rated it it was amazing
I put off reading this book for awhile, because I knew the truth that the title says. I "just happened" to start reading this book again at the time in my life I needed it the most. I learned alot about God's love for me and many other things.
Rainey
Aug 20, 2013 Rainey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book made me feel really good while reading. And it helped me gain a perspective and appreciation about love and God's Love and how underestimated it all is. Even for the nonbeliever, I would think this book delivers nothing but hopeful and happy messages and promises
Audrey
Sep 04, 2014 Audrey rated it it was amazing
What a book! It inspired me, convicted me in how as a believer I need to value God's love and how I must love others, even my enemies! Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to truly know what is Love about.
Bonnie Ainsworth
I re-read this book this past week. I had just been through a major storm, and needed the reminder of God's love for me, and to those I had been ministering to. Thank you, Dr. Jeremiah for writing this book. It was a balm to my soul during the time I needed it most.
Theodene
Jan 17, 2014 Theodene rated it liked it
Good biblical points. Love how scriptures direct us toward loving each other and how to love one another, if we just place ourselves in other peoples shoes. Quite lengthy, but solid points. Took me what felt like forever to finish the book, tho!
Rosa Antoinette
It was an amazing book! I enjoy each page... After reading this book, I got a new understanding of what means "God loves you". For now on, my life will be completely different because He loves me and His love never ends. I deeply recommend this book.
Victoria
Nov 18, 2012 Victoria rated it liked it
This book was theologically sound and interesting. I did enjoy it and I learned a couple of interesting tidbits.
Mark Perkins
Aug 20, 2013 Mark Perkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book on the love of God. Dr. Jeremiah shows that God's love is unconditional towards us. That even when we don't love Him, or when we act in ways contrary to His standards, He still loves us.
Stephanie
Aug 15, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Yes! Excellent book. Excellent, excellent book! Each chapter hits you right in the heart with the enormity of God's love.
Ed Rufener
Ed Rufener rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
Cindy Nipper
Cindy Nipper rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
Justin Groen
Justin Groen rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2013
Mark Perkins
Mark Perkins rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2013
Amy Culbertson
Amy Culbertson rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Hilary
Hilary rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
Alexandra Bodine
Alexandra Bodine rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2016
Paige
Paige rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Ultimate Conversation
  • The Utter Relief of Holiness: How God's Goodness Frees Us from Everything that Plagues Us
  • The Awakened Heart: Opening Yourself to the Love You Need
  • The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace
  • Max on Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions
  • When God Weeps: Why Our Sufferings Matter to the Almighty
  • Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free
  • Better Than My Dreams: Finding What You Long For Where You Might Not Think to Look
  • The Unspoken Rules of Love: What Women Don't Know and Men Don't Tell You (Hammond, Michelle Mckinney)
  • Confidence: Finding It and Living It
  • Saying It Well: Touching Others with Your Words
  • The Book of Romance: What Solomon Says about Love, Sex and Intimacy
  • Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • God Loves Ugly
  • The Calvary Road
  • Passing It On: Growing Your Future Leaders
  • Becoming a Man of Unwavering Faith
Dr. David Jeremiah, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, felt God’s calling on his life at a very early age. Born February 13, 1941 in Toledo, Ohio, Dr. Jeremiah was raised in a family deeply committed to ministry. At the age of eleven, Dr. Jeremiah and his family moved to Dayton, Ohio where his father, Dr. James T. ...more
More about David Jeremiah...