Start by marking “Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 2: For Your Eyes Only” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Gossip Girl: The Manga...

Cecily von Ziegesar

Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 2: For Your Eyes Only (Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only #2)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Queen B has fallen off her throne and landed in Brooklyn (of all places!), where she's sharing an apartment with V. It's hell at first, but somehow they find a way to make it work - and B even discovers that she has some domestic talents she never knew existed! But now N and S are a couple, and heartbroken B's desperate attempts to maintain her reputation have put her on " ...more
ebook
Published November 7th 2011 by Yen Press (first published March 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Gossip Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gossip Girl

Alexis
I thought this book was well thought out and that it was actually really heart twisted and i had a lot of mixed emotions.
Mihoriel Garcia
I am not sure what to honestly think of this since it differs so greatly to the television series. Seeing B like this makes me chuckle and the drama is still nuts. It's not the best I have read but it's one fun way to procrastinate on homework.
Morgan
Read this over the weekend and it was just as hilarious as the first one. The comic veers much closer to the book series both in terms of plot and in terms of sheer levels of insanity, which I appreciate. (Although we still do get plenty of fun Blair/Chuck moments, which is nice.)

My one complaint I think is that Serena is such a nonentity in this comic series. Both the show and the books put the Serena/Blair dynamic front and center. Complain about the couples all you want but their friendship
Moira
Na téhle manze se mi strašně líbí, jak vtipně je podaná. Ani v knize, ani v seriálu to tak prostě podat režiséři (spisovatelka) nedokážou. To je jeden z důvodů, proč jsem se k manze vrátila.

Superdrbna. Co k tomu chcete dodat? Intikování ve školském prostředí, sakra krásní protagonisté, a i nějaké to "poučení do života". (Překlad: Hezcí lidé jsou mrchy a od KAŽDÉHO čekejte kudlu do zad. :D) Autorka si s postavami pohrála, máme v ději překvapení a nečekané převraty, jednoduše se bavíme. Navíc celé
Kaylabookworm22 L
I find this version of Gossip Girl to be super fun! I wish it was more than three books but look forward to reading the next book.
She-Love
I love these books there just so cute
Michael
It was okay nothing different from the first book. Although, I see Jenny has appear in the book so yay! But otherwise, this book is okay for what it was--again. The only thing I really like was the cover art. I also did laugh at a few parts, especially the page where Blair enjoys cleaning and she's like "Waldorfs do not clean!" and this little angel is like "accept the talent you were given" and she's like "shut up!" lmao. I thought that part was hilarous. Looking forward to the next door. Yay!
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
Amazingly enough, after hating the first volume of the Gossip Girl manga series, I found this one to be a fun, fast-paced read. Still lots of mean girls, but I didn't want to scratch their eyes out this time. I will blame my new found softness on the upcoming holiday season.

Full review soon at www.mangamaniaccafe.com
Manoja K.
The second installment was...just like the first. I liked it, but not because it was good...because it was so bad that it was good. I had parts that I thought were funny, other parts that I thought were done well, and some that were done poorly.

It's just another way to make more money out of the gossip girl series.
Nel-ly
Tak nevím...
První díl mi přišel sám o sobě docela zajímavý, ale tohle mi přišlo už přetažený za vlasy. I když Blair mám furt ráda a Serenu tady mnohem míň než v těch pár dílech seriálu, co jsem viděla, a nefandila jí. Ostatní postavy se chovaj jak se patří tupě...
Izzy A
Overall, this book was really good. But I would DEFINITLEY suggest it for older kids, or people who are mature and stuff like that. I can't really describe what kind of person should/can read this, but it was a good book. Lots of drama. (a few bad boards too. XD)
Karen
the first volume was better. the artwork is still stunning, however the characterization is just...idk. maybe it's because i've read the book series and I know some of the actions in the manga are a little far-fetched... :|
Kari Ramirez
For me it feels like such a departure from the Blair and Upper East Siders I know and love, but it's a fun book. The only thing I that isn't different is I still can't stand Jenny Humphries!
Anna - Boktycke
I actually like Blair in this one.

Review in Swedish at Boktycke.
Michelle Zafora
it was good but it wasn't as juicy as the books.it was cute as a manga though, its was interesting to see the characters in manga-form.
Stephi ♥
I was a bit confused by this book, it was good, I've always liked manga, but I still don't really understand what on earth was going on!
Anca  Ciochina
Anca Ciochina marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Jasminejolie
Jasminejolie marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Stephanie Rivera
Stephanie Rivera marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Vardik
Vardik added it
May 16, 2015
Lief Jones
Lief Jones marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Kaley Alexandra
Kaley Alexandra marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
MsJess Bridgeman
MsJess Bridgeman marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
  • Stepping on Roses, Volume 6
  • Can't Lose You: Volume 1
  • Guru Guru Pon-Chan, Volume 1
  • B.O.D.Y., Vol. 5
  • Harlequin Violet: Response (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas)
  • Inubaka: Crazy For Dogs, Volume 1
  • Mistress Fortune
  • After School Nightmare, Volume 5
  • Demon Diary, Vol. 06
  • Juicy Secrets (Confessions of a Teen Nanny, #3)
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 1 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #1-2)
  • City of Angels (A-List: Hollywood Royalty, #3)
Cecily grew up in Manhattan and went to an all-girl's school on the Upper East Side.
She resides in Brooklyn with her husband Richard, the Deputy Director of the Public Art Fund, their children, Agnes and Oscar, and their two Cornish Rex cats. Von Ziegesar also owns an Appaloosa horse, Golden Rain. She is dreams of having a 'ranch full of cattle' when retired.

More about Cecily von Ziegesar...

Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only (3 books)
  • Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 1 (Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only, #1)
  • Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 3 (Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only, #3)
Gossip Girl (Gossip Girl, #1) You Know You Love Me (Gossip Girl, #2) You're the One That I Want (Gossip Girl, #6) All I Want is Everything (Gossip Girl, #3) Because I'm Worth It (Gossip Girl, #4)