Start by marking “Insight Guides Sweden” as Want to Read:
Insight Guides Sweden

Insight Guides Sweden

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Some travelers love nothing better than to bathe in the sun. Others revel in immersing themselves in history and culture. Then there are those who are born to shop. We all know the type. In fact, we might ourselves be the type. There are some people for whom shopping is not a necessity but a sport. Insight Shopping Guides are a play book for the avid shopper who wants to l ...more
Published December 1st 2002 by Insight Guides (first published July 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Insight Guides Sweden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insight Guides Sweden

Rebekah
Jul 30, 2009 Rebekah rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, travel
This is the guide you check out for a visual tour before you plan your trip. Packed with full color photos, you'll instantly have a feel for where you want to spend your time in Sweden, whether the archipelago, cities or countryside. Also included are in-depth articles on history and culture, even examining the issues Sweden faces today. Not just a travel guide, this book will give an insider's view of Sweden that other guides lack.
William
Aug 20, 2009 William rated it really liked it
Took me eighteen weeks to finish (and 5 renewals in the library system) but was both interesting and informative. The first section of the book was an overview of Sweden and its history and culture, while the last part described the major geographical areas and things to do and see. Although I've forgotten a lot of the details, I think it will help with my upcoming trip next month!
Haisai-San
Haisai-San rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
Cherrie
Cherrie rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Katie
Katie added it
Sep 22, 2015
Holley Peterson
Holley Peterson rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014
Jennifer Sevest
Jennifer Sevest rated it really liked it
May 16, 2014
Nick
Nick rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2011
Anita
Anita rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2010
Angelica
Angelica rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2010