Start by marking “The Problem Eliminators!” as Want to Read:
The Problem Eliminators!

The Problem Eliminators!

2.0 of 5 stars 2.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The author's description from Smashwords: An Action/Adventure story about a group of fictional retired military men, who hunt down Drug Lords & traitorous U.S. Government officials! Featuring the fantastic submarine, The Barracuda! Like Amer-I-Can James Bond’s, The Problem Eliminators! Strike without warning! Hard, fast & deadly!
ebook
Published 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Problem Eliminators!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Problem Eliminators!

Tucker
I didn't entirely understand what happened, but there sure is a lot of action! You can count on that! It is an Action Story! Plus there is a photograph of a real yacht, drawings of pretty girls, and no profanity.

Favorite Quote:

"We cast off from the Yacht and drifted back several hundred yards into the darkness, and then headed for The Barracuda. Just about as we arrived at our ship, The Yacht exploded! KA- BLAM!!! A Fire Ball shot into the night and more explosions sounded off in succession! The
Fairhonanth Jones
No, just no. Simply awful.

Our story begins with a lengthy, ineffective description of the protagonist sneaking through a yacht. He takes measurements of the boat, writes them down, sneaks some more, spies on people snorting cocaine and having sex (!?), whispers to himself a bit, more sneaking, and then comes across a bound and gagged girl behind a mysterious door. Gary Stu (The name of the protagonist hasn't yet been stated, and he reeks of Stu-dom so that is what he shall be called) pulls a hyp
Frosty the Snowman Here Comes Peter Cottontail! Frosty's New Friends Steve Nelson, American Radical 100+ Quotable Quotes By & About Dr. Ron Paul~ A Real Amer-I-Can!