Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 56: Team Asuma, Reunited (Naruto, #56)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 56: Team Asuma, Reunited (Naruto, #56)

Naruto, Vol. 56: Team Asuma, Reunited (Naruto #56)

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,599 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Naruto is a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!
Published (first published June 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 56, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 56

Brad
Aug 13, 2015 Brad rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
One of my least favorite volumes, ranking somewhere with Sasuke's flight battles. I get tired sometimes of endless battles with people I haven't grown up with and enjoyed over lots of growth and experience. These just show up, have their big reveals, and then fade away... and I'm like... so what?

On the other hand, when Chouji shows up, I perk up again. Enough with the backstory... now I want some advanced battle techniques... you fatass. :)
Kirra
Aug 23, 2015 Kirra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Team 10 hurt my heart strings
Megan Sanchez
Apr 19, 2012 Megan Sanchez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I shed tears. Actual tears. Reading this at work.

This volume continues the war between the Shinobi alliance and Tobi-Kabuto-EveryDeadNinjaEver. The meeting between Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji and Asuma was one that I had dreaded. Chouji is truly a character that has grown and developed over the series. I'm glad to see him get his epic moment.
Ashley
Aug 16, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kathleen
Aug 23, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Kabuto has resurrected four past kage, including Gaara's father to attack Gaara's platoon. The gold and silver brothers of Kumogakure attack a new character, Darui's, platoon. Meanwhile, Zetsu targets the daimyo hidden in a safe zone.

Neji's father is reunited with his brother and Tsunade hears that Dan has also been resurrected. Granny Chiyo, Kimimaro, the previous kage of the rain village, and someone else confront Kankuro's group.

For not having any emotional ties to the new characters, the b
Taruia
Nov 15, 2014 Taruia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The Disney-esque battle continues with reanimated shinobi now massing. The Gold and Silver brothers who apparently ate the stomach lining of the 9-tailed chakra and became, for all intents and purposes the 9-tailed kitsune thingy. But as Cell 10 are reunited in battle Naruto tricks Bee with a 'which way is the bathroom' trick to try to escape. 'Which way is the bathroom' I mean if this guy isn't one tricky ninja. Years of training kids, and you too can learn that tricky skill.
Jennie
Feb 16, 2015 Jennie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really wanted to like this one more than I did. There are a lot of different storylines going in this one. (Naruto himself doesn't even enter the picture until the very end of the book.) The story I was most interested in was the face-off between Asuma and Team Ten. Asuma's death was one of the few moments in Naruto that got me legitimately choked up, so I was very excited to see how this would effect Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru. There wasn't really anything wrong with their story. I think it e ...more
Carmine
Emozionante la parentesi del team 10, un pò meno il senso di confusione generale che incomincia ad emergere.
Potenzialmente interessanti i fratelli Ginkaku e Kinkaku,buttati random all'interno del calderone per fare un pò di brodo.
Trevor Smith
Has the cloud met their maker?! Find out in this volume!!! Over all his volume is one of my least favorites with all the new characters introduced it is hard to follow at times so this is probably the only naruto i won't recommend!
Aom
Jan 17, 2015 Aom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i always like to read naruto book or manga because it's fun and meaningful. It taught me about life, friendship and many things. but one thing i dont like is it talk to much about history that's all.
- read this book and you will love it
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Besides the MC whom I started liking a couple of volumes later. The other characters are whom I like even more. So it was nice to see the others get their moment or well, their story arc move forward. Good volume.
Juan Francisco
Sep 13, 2014 Juan Francisco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impresionantemente bien logrado el desarrollo de Choji. Emociona la destrucción de su crisálida para desplegar sus alas.
Alex
Sep 30, 2014 Alex rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
戦局拡大!甦った英傑達との死闘を繰り広げる忍連合軍。最前線で陣を張る第1部隊長・ダルイは、雲隠れの伝説の忍と呼ばれた金角・銀角兄弟を迎え撃つ!九尾のチャクラと恐るべき忍具を持つ相手に勝機は…!? ...more
Evi Rezeki
Jul 25, 2014 Evi Rezeki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
Aaaak... ada Guru Asuma <3
Mulai ngerti lagi jalan ceritanya. Makin seru dan mengharukan :)
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
kim song ng
May 25, 2016 Matthew Noe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, manga
Choji :'(
Tartila Dinda Fidyalmi
Ha, hello Naruto Volume 56. Come to mama.

Langsung beli pas liat volume ini di new arrival.

Udah baca online, tapi selalu sedih baca part dimana InoShikaCho harus melawan gurunya sendiri. Rasanya... kayaknya ga tau gimana ya. Bener-bener suka betapa strongnya Shikamaru ngehandle perasaan dia. Paling suka adegan 'raja' yang selalu bikin mesem-mesem sendiri. Ah, Shikamaru, you're my favorite character all the time.

Dan Gaara, hensemnya kamu. Ga sabar nunggu volume pas Gaara versus his dad.
Reem
Volume 56. Chapter 525-534
Patrick Pouhila
this story is a great book to read, I was most interested in was the face-off between Asuma and Team Ten.so I was very excited to see how this would effect Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru. There wasn't really anything wrong with their story. naruto and the allied shinobi forces battle kabuot's hordes of reanimated ninja soldiers.they come face to face with old friends brought back from the dead, plus enemies and weapons more fearsome thn any they could have imagined.
Lola
Jun 21, 2012 Lola rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought it was Great. The gold and the sliver brothers are soo Awesome. The war was great, I think its soo awesome that team 10 frought their master(Sorry don't mean to be rude or anything).
To bad they ended the story when Naruto finds Nine Tails power somewhere else even though he is supose to be the only one that has Nine Tails power.
Can't wait to read the 57th volume.
Logan Simpson
Jan 12, 2016 Logan Simpson rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I don't really care about all these random undead villains. Team Asuma's story was pretty good though.
Sarah Hayes
Sep 23, 2012 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A decent volume of Naruto, punctuated by some awesome yet plot-meaningless fights and the return of a very special character that will have long-term fans having -all the feels- all over again.

You can read my full review over at my anime/manga blog: http://nagareboshi-reviews.blogspot.com/
Chris Lemmerman
The war gets even more hectic, with new characters introduced (and defeated) and the reappearance of some old foes too. It's all action, all the time, and I'm perfectly okay with that for a while. It also amuses me that Naruto is in less than 1 chapter of this 10 chapter volume.
Dru
Jan 07, 2013 Dru rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-graphic-novel
The shinobi army battles their fallen comrades who have been turned into zombies! The ino-shika-cho trio is forced to fight their own teacher.
Elly Kurniawati
Jan 15, 2013 Elly Kurniawati rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keren, lawan Kingin bersaudara. Saya masih penasaran siapa shinobi yang senjatanya tulang yang dulu anak buah orochimaru (kayaknya).
Thenia
Mar 15, 2012 Thenia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, manga, naruto
More war!

Chouji mans up, Ino-Shika-Chou face Asuma-sensei, and Naruto will finally learn what's going on.
Thifa Lathifah
Aug 17, 2012 Thifa Lathifah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: koleksi-ku
di vol ini saja peperangan nya sudah terasa mendebarkan, apalagi kalau naruto turun tangan,pasti lebih keren :D
Itachi and others...: Pictures 1 1 Feb 20, 2013 12:50PM
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 47 (Bleach, #47)
  • ワンピース 57 [Wan Pīsu 57] (One Piece, #57)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)