Start by marking “Eena, The Two Sisters (The Harrowbethian Saga #4)” as Want to Read:
Eena, The Two Sisters (The Harrowbethian Saga #4)

Eena, The Two Sisters (The Harrowbethian Saga #4)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Visit the author's website to read sample chapters:

This is the fourth book in the Harrowbethian Saga.

Queen Eena sees her world crumbling, chiefly the lives of those she loves most. Affected by a compassionate heart, she tries to console one man who mourns for a lost love while endeavoring to assure another she does indeed plan to marry hi
Published September 15th 2014 by Purple Papaya, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eena, The Two Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eena, The Two Sisters

LeiAnn
Oct 22, 2014 LeiAnn rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014
Eena continues her struggle against two immortal sisters bent on freeing themselves of their prison on Eena's planet. In order to further his own agenda of getting Eena to forfeit her responsibilities as queen and join him, Edgar constantly splits up Eena and Derian and throws her across the globe with Ian. It certainly makes for an interesting love triangle (quadri-angle?). All hope of not freeing the witches and/or escaping alive seems lost.

*MAJOR SPOILER ALERT* -Like for reals. Don't keep rea
Richelle Goodrich
Sep 28, 2014 Richelle Goodrich rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I believe this is my favorite book in The Harrowbethian Saga so far. It is filled with twists and turns so unexpected. I love the depth of emotion drawn out; it's impossible not to feel for these struggling characters. Prepare for a roller-coaster ride.
Jackie
A lot of interesting things happen in this book, and I am honestly torn on what I think of them. This book is the hardest to review, because if I say anything, it might spoil it for others reading the book. I can say I really like this cover. It has beautiful colors and a nice perspective. There are some definite surprises in this book. I am certainly curious where it might lead next. My mind is full of question marks.
Arlene Starr
Eena, The Two sisters
This is the 4th of the Harrowbethian Saga. It is a a science fiction, love novel about a young queen
who is confronted by enemies who appear unbeatable and who pose a deadly threat to her and her people. She, her fiance and her protector battle against enormous odds and what appear to be a
hopeless struggle. This is probably one of my favorites of the four. It is packed with adventure, romance, mystery and delivers quite an emotional punch towards the end. It about breaks your
Richelle Goodrich
Jul 29, 2014 Richelle Goodrich rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Cecilia
Cecilia marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2013
Clare
Clare marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Auryana
Auryana marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Richelle is native to the Pacific Northwest, born in Utah but raised and residing in Washington State. She currently lives with her husband and three sons somewhere in a compromise between country and city living.

She completed two bachelors degrees through Eastern Washington University: Liberal Studies and Natural Science / Mathematics Education.

Accompanying her love of science is true talent in
More about Richelle E. Goodrich...

The Harrowbethian Saga (6 books)
  • Eena, The Dawn and Rescue (The Harrowbethian Saga #1)
  • Eena, The Return of a Queen (The Harrowbethian Saga #2)
  • Eena, The Curse of Wanyaka Cave (The Harrowbethian Saga #3)
  • Eena, The Tempter's Snare (The Harrowbethian Saga #5)
  • Eena, The Companionship of the Dragon's Soul (The Harrowbethian Saga #6)
Eena, The Dawn and Rescue (The Harrowbethian Saga #1) Dandelions: The Disappearance of Annabelle Fancher Eena, The Return of a Queen (The Harrowbethian Saga #2) Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year Eena, The Curse of Wanyaka Cave (The Harrowbethian Saga #3)

“It seems there is more interest in sunsets than sunrises. Perhaps because innately we fear the dark.” 12 likes
“Despair is not for the living
but for those unable to rise and continue;
they are the only souls with a right to it.
It is an end where breath and strength and will
have vanished, leaving no way to persevere.
To sink into the abyss that is despair
is to suffer an existence far worse than death;
therefore, cling to its enemy, our ally—hope.
For life goes on,
and we must not live in despair.
We must not.”